What's new

Joanna Summers (X-man)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Joanna Summers (X-man)

With a judo move and her weapon Joanna trow the creature to the air even when he rag a part of her dress, he fall over his head and the girl saw how his face is out of place with his neck break and still he get up, then an arrow hit his head and then fall dead in the floor, the archer smile and then the human spider wrap him in a web, he nearly fall but he maintein his balance. Meanwhile Annete reach her staff and with a shout a little explosion free her, her dress was now a light dress with a big cleveage, she then was ready to cast her magic but the guy get free of the web and with his bow hit the monster sending him to the street but this fall on his four aster a piruete.

Joanna 3 ap 2
Annete 3 ap 3

Humanoid spider 2 (street)

humanoid (dead)

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Try and keep it's attention off the archer!" Jo shouts to Ann as she prepares to attack the spider beast.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creatue speed mantain him safe of the attack of Joanna, he take her of balance and then wrap her in silk, then it used her a shield against the mage girl. Sudenly an arrow get on his lunge making him cough and look to the archer, who end the fight with a last shoot on the head of the humanoid.

Annete help her friend to get out of the web. Now with the fight ended, the guy look to them Hi, thanks for the help, what are both doing walking around the streets? the talk started as the ice wall begging to melt leaving a water puddle.

Stats
Joanna hp6 +1 polearm mastery
Annete hp 5 +2 magic

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"I could ask you the same thing" Jo smiles at the archer. "My friend and I are looking for any survivors and trying to clear out as many of these creatures as we can. I'm Jo by the way, this is Ann." She says as she nods to her magic companion. "And you are?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

He then then look to them for a time and then jump from the second floor and after some rollouts in floor he get up like nothing Anne? you really had grow. im Azer he said looking to Joanna, i just return to the town some days ago to see my sister... and my family Annete take a time and then she smile Oh yes, Azel ! i had not see you in 5 years, everybody is ok? the man walk and broke the last of the ice before use his key lets talk in side, why do you want to help us to kill them Jo?

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"We'll take any help we can get. We found two girls in a house nearby, one of them was unable to travel so we left them there and told them to barricade the door until we get back. Other than that we've not found much yet. Have you any idea where these things came from?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young man sigh and nodded, yes i know, Sussy we are get inside hide yourself if you want the young man passed and then a red hair girl completely naked get behind the door until she saw that they were only two girls, she then come to them slowly and both girls smell a sweet essence comig from her, Sussy had her body covered in sweat and her honeyhole and breasts were leaking, covering her parts with her hands she bow to both girls as her face get blushed Hi Annete, sorry for being naked but... i cant use clothes anymore

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Um... Why can't you where clothes?..." Jo asks, trying to conceal her blushes at seeing the naked girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Please Sussy explain yourself, its very weird saw you like that, something happened with you? Annete said very blushed to saw the little sister of her old friend in that way. The archer then nod to the girl and this sigh as she went to her room, then she show to all a old sundress put herself on, soon she feel unconfortable by the drees but resist it as this get wet by her juices Ahhhnn... its starting" soon the dress start to desintegrate making sounds as if acid was destroying it, as the girl make low moan and arch her back, soon she was completely naked and wet, her tongle droll salive and her holes and breasts leak making the room feel with an aphrodisiac escense, she lay on her knees and her hands start to fondle her body until she awake and shake her head until be able to control herself, gasping and pats until recover herself and then she get up with her woobly legs that is... why i cant dress... myself again

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna stands and watches in shock as the girls dress dissolves. "What happened to you? Was this caused by the monsters we've been seeing?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sussy let fall some teardrops as Azel try to put a library behind the door to protect the entrance and then said when he end A High Succubus or a dark entity come here with the creatures, Sussy was cursed by her as also many other women in the town who were kidnaped, my father and the survivors fight with her, as i rescue her. This curse get worse with the time and the body of my sister had been changing until reach that state the girl stop to sob and she said My smell attract the humanoids and i nearly cant sleep by that nightmares,i will get crazy if this go on

Last edited:

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna look to Ann with a curious look on her face "Is there anything you could do with your magic to help her?" She asks her friend.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The mage shake her head and then think for a moment, "i havent heard of something like that and i learned combat magic, it could be very risk for her if i try to cure her, we must found a healer or a sage to had a better chance. Can you resist a little more Sussy?". the young girl try to stop to sob and nodded as she clean her tears Dont worry, i still can resist some days more, but please find someone before the night, i hate to dream that kind of weird things

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Well, looks like we've got ourselves a new objective. Is there anyone in town who could help?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

My teacher has went to a trip to another country, still we had three healers in our town but i dont know where they could be now and a ex-priest that live in the outsides of the town

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna sighs and furrows her brow as she tries to think. "Do we have any idea where the healers in town would likely have been? I think it would be very dangerous to stray from the town, it's bad enough around here as it is."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The school and the goverment house sound like the best places to go, or we could lok for them in their houses Annete said as she get close Sussy and try to look the essence of the magic, the little girl was a little nconfortable by the sight at the start but it was for her own good and just lay there looking to other side to dont fell shame

I will stay with my sister, many creatures will jump toward us if she get out of the house

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Jo nods."We'll check thier homes first, which one is closest?" she asks Ann before grabbing her gear and setting off.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Azel look for any noise before unlock the door and then make a peek before nearly open it when both return say my name and i will look them from the window before come to open the door, thanks for try to help us, then Sussy weakly get up and try to smile to then as she wave her right hand and cover her ample breasts with the other Thanks Annete, please both take care

As they go out Annete pointed to a nearby street, the first house is nearby here around three streets away, lets go they walked for a moment until saw many houses opened and then they saw a pair of creatures raping someone in a big puddle of cum in a alley

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna doesn't hesitate, she raises her staff and charges in trying to land a blow on the nearest creature.