What's new

Joanna Summers (X-man)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Joanna Summers (X-man)

The mage smile more of an hour maybe. sigh...i also want to take a shower, but at least im not so bad she said with a wink as she get close the house Hi! there are someone, we come to help, the monsters are dead, please open. she wait a moment feeling how the cold brezze make erct her nipples and then she just use her magic to open the door and make a peak before get inside Sorry to get inside! we come in peace, please lets talk the two girls get inside and there are the stair and other two rooms to check.

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Lets take a look in the downstairs rooms first, then check upstairs." Jo says to Ann as she moves towards one of the downstairs doors and opens it slowly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Joanna peek before get inside the room, it was a messy kitchen, the chairs were out of their place and many things were out their place like if someone was in a hurry colection all the food they can before leave the place. Annete opened the other, it was a room of some mature persons, many clothes were out in the floor and the bed was ready to be used they must be upstair as the house was closed for inside, take care Jo, they could be scared and ready to hit anyone who get upstair She cast a magic on her partner and a invisible sphere cover her.

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna tries to creep up the stairs as quietly as she can, looking for any sign of the inhabitants of the house.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Joanna stealthy use the stairs, thei are very old and she was ure that she will make noises if she walk normaly in the wooden stair, sudenly an arrow fly over her head and she then saw a young lady trying to reload her crosswood, she was stressed and close a naked woman washed in cum and with a fucked silly face GET AWAY! DONT GET CLOSE OR... OR I WILL SHOOT ! her hands tremble and is unnable to put it then just throw the weapon to Jo and hysteric stat she get behind to the wall instead went to another door PLEASE, PLEASE DONT RAPE ME PLEASE, GET OUT

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Wait! We're here to help!" Jo shouts as she follows the girl towards the other room.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

LIER! YOU ARE LIKE THEN, YOU ARE WALKING AROUND LIKE NOTHING FILLED IN CUM the girl dont heard reason as she was unnable to open the door then Annete reach the place and make her levitate in the air, i will let you there until you get calm the girl struggle and shout for many minutes until she get tired and her throat was tired to scream more We are survivors as you, just calm down and then we can help you, please lets talk peacefully, ok? Im Anette and i live in this town and she is Joanna an adventurer, who are you? are you alone?

The girl whimp and sob before nod and said im Irma and she is my big sister Ery, she was raped as i hide in the closed and now she cant move, we are alone

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Joanna sighs. "I was raped because we were fighting the beasts that were outside your home, thankfully Ann managed to finish them off and remain relatively untouched. Now, do you have somewhere we can clean up? Jo gestures at her cum covered body. "I'd like to clean this mess off."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Annete let her return to the floor as she was not more a menace to the now thet she had calm herself. The little lady pointed to the door at the left side of Joanna please help me to clean my sister too, she sacrife herself to protect me of them Joanna can saw how the naked girl masturbate herself without make to much noise and there was also a puddle of her juices between her legs.

Anette go down and closed the door, then she return to the second floor We will get out to kill more monsters in the market zone, we must let her here as there will be dangerous unless you think other thing.

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Jo nods to the girl in acknowledgment as she replies "Lets get everyone washed up and into clean clothes first, then we can think about moving. I never caught your names?"

"I don't know if we should take these two back to the survivors at the church now or if we should leave them here and come back for them later..."
Joanna whispers to Annete once they have a moment to speak alone.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl noded and then she help her to lift her out of mind sister Im Sara and she is my sister Ery, then she look to other side as she sob I really sorry for how i act, our father died when the invasion started and she hide me when some evil creatures disguised as humans get inside the house with us that moment and she let then use her to protect me, thats why i was thinking that both were monsters .

Then the four girls wash themselves when Annete returned to secure the door, Ery was completely uncouncious after the many hours that she passed being used, her breasts and holes were sored by the harsh use and then they let her in a bed as Joanna take Annete to talk alone Ery is unnable to move, they must stay here until she get better, but i dont know if she wake up and her mind get restored after that harsh event

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Well then we haven't got a choice, we'll just have to leave them here for now." Joanna tells her friend befofre going back to speak to the two sisters. "We're going to carry on into the market and try to kill some more of the creatures, once we leave barricade the door. We'll come back and take you to the rest of the survivors once your sister is able to be moved. Stay safe." Jo smiles as she adds the last part before leaving with Ann to head back into the market district.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Now again clean and dressed they go out clossing the door and giving a kiss in the cheeks of the young girl before leave, as they walk many corpses lay on the streets, all were men and monsters, sudenly they saw many creatures blow away when a barrel fall from a building, more come closed and a yound man on the secong floor use a bow to beat other, the creatures then stat to hit the door and a scream of a girl fill the place, there are 3 humanoids hitting the door and the young man was unnable to targe them.

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Let's see if we can lure them out for the archer to hit. Can you use your magic to hit them from here and we'll fight them out in the open so he can support us?" Joanna asks her friend as she readys her staff for any oncoming assault.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Joanna dont had ended to talk when she saw her partner nearly ending her spell,she put in the front line to avoid hit her friend and cast a ice magic spell line who dont touch the very broken door but hit the humanoids and make a little ice wall We had three minutes to beat them before the wall fall then the girls run to the open followed by two humanoid creatures

humanoid 4/5 (door)
humanoid 3/4
humanoid 3/4

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nodding to her companion Jo flourishes her staff and charges at the nearest enemy spinning and thrusting her staff into it's midsection.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The first run to her but with a nice move she send him to the floor, the other then jump over her and grappe her. Annete then was ready to cast her magic but then a web spider get over her and struck her in a building behind her, looks like the web come from the third monster who was changing to wall over the wall and get inside without break the wall.

Joanna 5 ap 1 (-1 grappled)
Annete 4 ap 1 (-1 wraped in a web)

hunanoid spider 3/4 (door)(crit hit +2 def -1hp)
humanoid 2
humanoid 3

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Knowing that Annete was capable of handling herself Jo concentrates on her own situation and tries her best to injure the creature holding her further.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jo use her staff to send the creature to the floor and then the other jump over her making her fall on the floor as the creature begin to tear her clothes. Annete try to take her rod but her arms are very traped in the web, she can saw the spider human start to crawl in the wall and the archer send an arrow to the very hurted humanoid who Jo send to the floor, the arrow then get direct to his head and the "zombie" die.

Joanna 4 ap 2 (-1 grappled)
Annete 4 ap 2 (-2 grappled)

humanoid spider 3 (wall)
Humanoid 0 (dead)
humanoid 3

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Jo tries struggles to free herself again, putting all her efforts into breaking free from the creatures grip.