OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Journeys (Unknown Squid)

Maya: HP = 62, PP = 65, EP = 113, Status = Fine

Lanai had no mercy for Maya's outfit, so it was lucky that she caught herself and floated out of the bath on winds of magic rather than let gravity take its course. She did retreat and end her tickling as Maya cleared the bath entirely at least, returning to lounging and watching as the half daemon undressed herself. "Good! Good to hear she's a chip off the old block.... Am I using that expression correctly?" She replied playfully, stirring a little whirlpool next to her with a finger.

"Also good... We demons do tend to grow up quick you know. What's her name? .... Is she hot? I bet she is~ Especially if she has your waist and my ass! Has she learned to shapeshift yet? How 'bout magic? "

Lanai kept her hands to herself as Maya floated back into the water, now sans her clothing, and burbled about for a moment before gently floating towards the demoness. When Maya was near, she reached out and guided the catgirl closer until her head was resting comfortably on the demon's chest, cushioned on either side by her pillowy breasts.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"She sure did." Maya replies cheerfully regarding her little one wasting no time remaining little. Having left her "big brother" in the dust practically from the start. "I named her, Seraezza. I thought she should have a demon name. Though if you'd like to give her one too, I'm sure she'd like it." said lazily drifting over, and gently latching on to be guided in to cosy up with Lanai. Sighing and murmuring contently, the cat girl seemed quite happy snuggling in with the cushioning she'd arrived at.

Giggling at Lanai's next question, Maya looks up from her little valley, and reaches both arms up to hook round the tops of Lanai's shoulders. "Silly~ Of course she is! I made her. And with what you gave me~. Marissa did a good job too, I'll admit." letting her arms down into the water again, Maya loosely gestures a beckoning motion from back towards the entrance. The bottle of rice wine she'd set aside bobbing into the air, and gliding toward them, where Maya plucks it up. "Nearly forgot about this." she hums uncorking it, "She misses you by the way. Marissa. Doesn't say it, but I know so. Sera and Minerva remind her of you a lot."

"And no, Sera hasn't quite learnt to shapeshift properly yet, but does it non deliberately, on occasion. She's enough magic to burn down our vegetable plot during a tantrum, at least." Maya continues, screwing her face up a second upon recalling the tantrum, and sighing it off, taking a sip of sake. "Incredibly strong when she wants to be. Fights with her sister a lot. That must come from you. I always got along with Lily great." she muses, resting her head on one side so to be able to glance up to Lanai.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Saraezza huh.... Heh, sounds nice! Where'd you come up with it?" Lanai asked, running her fingers through Maya's hair and gently scratching her scalp, letting her trails shift slowly towards the base of one of her ears. "Mmmm... Marissa was the human girl, right?" She asked, before bursting out into merry giggles, "just kidding, just kidding~ Of course I remember her too!"

The demoness laughed and gave Maya's ear a soft scratch as Maya recounted what their daughter could do when she got angry, "Well of course she's powerful! Look at who she came from~ And establishing dominance, just like a proper demon! Does she win?"

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"I had a bit of help from Phyrra. A demon that used to live near Argent Vale. She didn't stick around long afterwards though. Was a bit sad about... whatever happened." Maya replies, pausing to stare at the water contemplatively for a second or two, before rolling the thoughts away and cooing as Lanai began playing on her scalp. Nestling back into her comfy place and rolling her head slowly, as her top ears stand up and twitch a little. "Ahhn, that's nice... huh?" stopping to glance upwards concernedly for just a beat as Lanai giggles about pretending not to remember Marissa. "ooh, how cruel." she comments, settling in again.

Replying whilst running her hands over Lanai's legs, as if she were lazily washing her own, "Heh. Yeah, I guess she's in charge most of the time. But I think she relies on her sister a fair bit too, even despite the fighting. Sometimes, I'm not sure who's idea stuff they do really was. Helps that they both listen to Lily though, surprisingly."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Can't say that I blame her," Lanai replied distantly, though that wouldn't stop her from scratching Maya's scalp gently.

"Hah! Relies? Now that's not very demonlike!" She retorted playfully on the subject of the relation between Maya's daughter and Marissa's, returning to a more pleasant demeanor after the unpleasant reminder of what had happened in Argent Vale. "Mischief though... That most certainly is~ Lily was... Your alraune sister, right?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Well she wouldn't admit it, at least. They normally compete over anything they can. Even if it's just trying to steal credit, or who has the best mother. I do try to stop them doing that. We each nursed the both of them, so I'm not taking part in that." Maya replies, stretching out and sliding to sink down lower into the water so that just the top of her head and half her face was sticking out. One of her cat ears twitching to listen when Lanai next spoke.

Craning her head back once more to speak, although barely being able to see much more than a looming pair of tits this time, "Yep. Everyone should have at least one green sister." She chips happily. "I really didn't expect it, since normally Lily is as timid as a wall flower gets, but she does really well with them. Perhaps she's just learnt to endure teasing too well by now, or something, but she knows how to keep them under control. I've got my telekinesis and all, but I get jealous of her tendrils sometimes. I need to practice a way to whip people on the butt somehow..." Maya continues to recount in a relaxed manner, musing a little at the end. Tilting her head again after a minute, and finding she couldn't quite manage to see past the forwards half of Lanai, she elects to roll over in the water and climb back up a way. Reaching up to put one arm round Lanai, and the other resting in front with the elbow resting on the bath edge, she slides up to better see each other face to face whilst enjoying the skinship.

"Y'know though, I've not had much opportunity to teach either of the terrible two about being demonlike, never having been one, of course. If you ever cared to pop by to offer some lessons, I've got a nice cozy bed good to share with guests these days~." She says with a grin and lazy faced stare.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmm, well I'm sure they'll grow out of that silliness... Eventually. So many more important things to compete over!"

Lanai nodded, the motion telegraphed by the motions of her breasts given Maya's angle. "Mmmm, indeed indeed... Butt whipping methods are a most important tool in the repertoire!" She said jovially, watching Maya turn and twisted about while remaining largely relaxed and still herself.

"Fufufufufufufufu~ Well, with an invitation like that... How can I resist? Though, before I do... You want to learn a few new tricks? I can teach you a thing or two... That might let you give the younger ones the whippings they deserve. What do you think, hrm?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Mhmm. Of course. I think they just get bored of being stuck around home everyday." Maya replies simply. Smiling and swaying her head as Lanai spoke in regard to the invitation. "Family members don't need invitations Lanai. Not even tardy ones."

Upon the mention of new tricks however, her lazy expression gives way to a more attentive one, a hint of light shining over her eyes. "Oh? New tricks you say? It's been too long since I've had anything genuinely new to play with. Sounds like fun." she answers, leaning in ever so slightly, and gazing inquisitively as if she might already find Lanai's secrets hiding somewhere in her eyes.

"Let's see."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lanai smiled devilishly as her offer seemingly piqued the half-daemon's interest. "Well... Like this~" She said, and then reached out as shadow suddenly wrapped around her arm. It extended outwards, a ribbon of blackness thrusting into the air, before with a twist of Lanai's arm she caused it to swirl in midair with an audible, whip-like crack. "See? You can control it too~ But wait! There's more!"

The whip, tied to a gauntlet of shadow wrapped around her wrist, retracted as the structure it was tied to spread down her arm and across her body. Tendrils of it suddenly shot out a moment later, wrapping around Maya with supernatural strength, wrapping in lines around her arms and thighs. "There's a lot of... Flexibility~ As you might imagine. You can even lend them to a friend if you want! Watch!"

The demoness flicked her wrist and snapped her fingers, and a pool of shadow coalesced on the edge of the bath. It formed into a hulking, bent figure, headless but with a pair of trunk-like arms ending in clawed hands, with dozens of tentacles sprouting from its back. "Imagine all of the uses for things like these~" Lanai purred, reaching out again to scratch gently behind Maya's ears without releasing her from her tentacle-bonds.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Watching curiously, Maya blinks as the shadows themselves seem to warp out and wrap round the demoness' arm. Was that what she'd just seen? She was well accustomed to powers that shone light out, conjured heat, or bent and manipulated matter, but she'd never even considered shadow to be something that could be influenced. She'd never really considered it a "thing" at all.

It was strange to observe as Lanai extended out the dark ribbon, Maya turning onto one side slightly to watch. The whip like crack demonstrating the promised applications. "Hmm." She murmurs as Lanai continues, retracting the tendril and proceeding to wrap more of the intangible "substance" over her body. Maya reaching out to touch and run her fingers over it. Gasping as the now numerous tendrils return, shooting out and coiling round without warning. "Ah!" she voices initially in surprise, but quickly taking on a note of amusement. Examining her unexpected bindings as they gradually continue to encircle. Tugging against them experimentally to test their strength, and finding them far more tangible than their uncertain origins or nature would seem to suggest. In her weakened state of bath time relaxation, Maya concluded that there was no escaping her current predicament. Casting an amused glare at the woman she was now bound closely against, whilst sinking onto her again. "It's strange, but certainly seems useful." She begins, turning to watch as Lanai demonstrated further.

This next trick being something that perhaps culminated the ever so slightly unsettling nature of these "manipulated shadows", as Maya finds her self gazing up from a low angle at the somewhat menacing looking creature (?) that had emerged so discreetly from nothingness. "Oh wow. Well that's..." she says watching the thing closely, "What is that? Uh, can it understand me?" She enquires, adding the second question suddenly uncertain of whether she was regarding a concious entity, or merely a grander trick of shadow puppetry. The considerable quantity of snaking tendrils extending off it's back put even the oldest of the flower kin back home to shame. The thing's aggressive physique and large claws were certainly somewhat distracting though, even despite Maya being under the confident assumption that the unmoving hulk was loyal directly to Lanai. The resumed tender scratching behind Maya's ears worked amply to bring the catgirl back to full relaxation however, even bound as she was. She'd been no stranger to cuddling up whilst entwined with tendrils in the past.

"So just what is all this then? Seeming to twist nothing but shadow so. Wearing it even, and making creatures..." she asks calmly and contemplatively, reaching with her most able hand to once more run it investigatively over whatever portion of shadow clad Lanai that she could reach. "It feels very different to my other powers. I'm trying to get a sense of it, but I don't quite understand this." She could hold it firmly, just as it held her, but she couldn't shake the feeling that she shouldn't be able to. What IT was, felt anomalous. Something about it didn't entirely "vibe" with her, frankly. But if she could command this power too... why not.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maya would find the shadow bindings entirely solid, despite being apparently transparent. They were as strong as iron manacles, though much more comfortable, lacking friction or the hardness of physical bindings. "Useful, certainly. For all... Kinds... Of things~" Lanai purred, a tendril of shadow coming up to scratch Maya gently behind the ear while the demoness leaned back and pulled the half-daemon a bit more firmly against herself.

"Understand you... Well, not itself. It lacks a soul, or a real mind of its own. It can understand you through me just fine though... They aren't as autonomous as some other things you might summon, but they can come in all shapes and sizes~" Her new tutor explained, mid ear scritches. With another flick of her fingers she summoned another one, this one forming into a fully humanoid, feminine visage... One identical to her own mental image of her own mother, plus a set of fairly alraune-esque tentacles and a jutting, rock hard cock. "Mind tricks can help for... Inspiration sometimes, whether you're looking to scare someone or... Do something else~"

She settled back, contemplating Maya's questions and pursing her lips. "Well... It's magic. You reach out, as you would to anything else, and use some of your power to exert your will over it. It's different from fire or light or heat, since you're trying to give something that normally lacks it physical substance rather than just conjuring and shaping something, but the basic principles are... Mostly similar. It certainly starts the same, it's just giving something weight while you're taking control of it and guiding it. C'mon, you're talented! You can figure it out, right?

"Though... Now that I've got you all helpless~" Lanai's fingers slid along her sides, at first somewhat suggestively, and for a moment that seemed her intent as she slid her hands along both of Maya's sides... Until the tickling started. Lanai's fingers danced aggressively, sending little bursts of sensation wracking through Maya's body, and with shadow tendrils still binding her Maya couldn't pull away. "I'll stop... When you manage to summon one of those~"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Eyes rolling round to track the tendril that moved to scritch behind her ears, Maya tilts her head into it with one eye fluttering for a moment before closing both. Rocking her head appreciatively as she enjoys the attention. Open her eyes again to speak with a soft gaze, "I'm not a little house cat, you know." she smiles. Glancing at the conjured shadow beast once more, "So just a puppet then? Hmm." said watching as Lanai appeared to be conjuring yet another example. The view of this one perhaps more surprising than the last, despite things. Whilst the dark monochrome colour scheme made it a little trickier, there was no mistaking her mothers surprisingly well imitated likeness, albeit with some rather atypical... extras, at present.

Lanai would feel Maya squirm a bit, whilst seeming to spend a moment examining and re-examining the conjured figure. "Oh my... now that's an interesting one..." she comments blinking at the not at all suggestive visage. Cautiously daring to look back to her tutoring captor. "Much prettier. Straaangely familiar though." raising an eyebrow, before a sudden minor realisation, "Hey hey wait, when did you...?" she says with a small pout, at having already been invaded in one certain manner, apparently. Though she doesn't hold the pout for too long before taking another cautionary glance behind her, where the pair of shady figures lurked at an awkward angle to keep tabs on.

Listening to Lanai's further explanation in brief, Maya continued to try and get her head around the concept. Whilst Maya had never been exactly academic when it came to understanding what she did herself, she couldn't help but find the Demoness's tutoring a bit sparse and vague on the subject. How do you give something weight, when the "thing" in question doesn't seem to be there to grasp in the first place? Staring at the small shadow cast by her forgotten bottle of sake, Maya's brow furrows, back and again, as she tries to find something to even start with. A small extension of her will rolling and folding, probing at the space, and scraping at the wall as if trying to peel the shadow off. But she found nothing. And not the kind she was looking for either.

Whilst Maya struggled to wrap herself round the confounding puzzle, she briefly managed to forget the oh so vulnerable state she'd been placidly lying in. Lanai's playful statement and trailing fingers however, had Maya's tails lifting to swish lightly in response. As much as Maya had been enjoying the comfortable contact and casual conversation, both had undoubtedly been nursing their anticipation this whole time. Letting out a pleasant hum in response, Maya was just about to grin and reply along the lines "Now you'll what?~"...

Instead, suddenly bursting out in startled laughter, trying to contain it some, and thrashing into desperate giddy struggles. "Nooo! Not fair! Ahn! Ahahaha~" she cries out, before trying to contain herself, and not really succeeding all that much. "You'll what!? Ah no. How am I... supposed to... ah ahh~" the bound catgirl struggles out amid uncontrollable giggling and meaningless utterances. Her reflexive squirming and attempts to kick and recoil getting nowhere, and only adding to the desperate trapped feeling. Lanai would likely notice a subtle feeling of Maya's aura rapidly beginning to "boil" and "bubble up", as if the half-daemon was about to explode into thousands of butterflies, perhaps. But the feeling resides as a hint of reluctant restraint flashes across Maya features. Managing to find space between her giddiness for a quick grunt or grumble, before looking to glare in a brief second of laboured silence at her tormentor. Following that, Maya continues to writhe in gasps, flinching giggles, and squeals, but begins striving to suppress it enough to focus on the challenge set before her. "You said... you told Marissa... and I... ahh~... t-that you're not a tease!" She stammers, eyes locked on the shadows behind Lanai now, though thus far she'd mostly only managed to glare intently at them.

Thus far, glaring the shadows into submission didn't seem to be the secret.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heheh, no, of course you aren't... You're a little wildcat!" Lanai teased without ending her tender scratching behind the daemonblooded's ears. "Hey, a puppet isn't... Nearly adequate enough! They're like... Imagination given substance! Who cares if they can't really think for themselves."

The demoness smiled mischievously when Maya objected to her mental intrusion, and hummed placidly and looked away for a moment before rolling her eyes back onto Maya with a playful smirk. "Back when we first met. It was just a quick skim... I try to do it to everyone I meet, it's a precaution that has come in handy more than once."

Unfortunately for Maya once the tickling started, Lanai proved to be without any sense of fair play. "All's fair in teaching and tickles!" The demoness declared triumphantly as her fingers danced across Maya's vulnerable skin for the better part of a minute, unrelenting even when Maya's aura began to flare. She eventually eased off, shortly after the glare, and smoothly rubbed her hands along the catgirl's sides a few times once she was done tickling. "Psh, didn't I tell you that demons always lie?" She replied playfully, "If I didn't, I should have!"

Lanai settled back and let her shadows allow Maya to assume a more comfortable position, though they continued to hold her. They were suddenly very delicate, however, soft as silk and almost impossible to notice as they coiled around her arms and legs if not for what they had just allowed Lanai to do. "Having trouble? Try something different. Like... Something that you didn't think of. It feels the same to do it, but it's a little different to make something from nothing."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Lanai's answer regarding the mental "skim" would make sense given the non up to date hair style. Maya was just mildly concerned that she'd never noticed at the time. The note about Demons always lying might partially explain their offspring too. Either way she had other things on her mind right now.

She hadn't actually expected to receive the moment of relief when Lanai eased off, but the lull in the playful exploitation she'd been subjected to did provide an appreciated chance to catch her breath back. Lanai surely wasn't going easy on her was she? That seemed a foolish assumption. Mewling a soft whine as her sides were stroked, still bound in the once again shifting shadows, Maya attempts to refocus and find a different box to think outside of. The now almost liquid like bindings, were somewhat growing on her. They reminded her a little of some of finer silken clothes that could be found here in the city. Imagination given substance huh.

"I'm not having trouble. I've just not got it yet."
She replies. Try something different? Would be easier if she was entirely sure of what she was trying already. But she'd try nonetheless. She had nothing, and needed to harness nothing. The dim line of shade cast by her bottle was her starting point. The goal to make it something she could own. But nothing moved it, and despite seeing it right there before her, it wasn't. No receptacle for her energy to fuel or form. Whatever it was she needed to do, it was frustratingly alien to her. There had to be something she couldn't see. She could stretch the bottle if she desired, and create a little bit more nothing. Nudge that border over ever so slightly, but she needed to shape it freely and directly. Lanai had said to give it substance. Maya had all the substance she could muster ready to push into it should she find it, to the point that it might risk bursting into flames, had it been there.

Taking a slow deep breath as Lanai's hands ran down her sides, Maya tries to focus on the bindings around her, but still struggled to gain or comprehend any real hint from them. Pulling back her energy to refresh and try another angle, she blinks in surprise as the tiny shadow bulges out, ever so slightly. Freezing her actions, the bulge immediately reverts to normal. Staring intently Maya's expression rapidly flickers between frowning and lightly smiling all at once. Pushing in her energies once more, filling that false space within the dim borders, she creates an enclosed hollow, pushing out anything that had previously contested for that region. Somehow, the lines where the light met the shadow, suddenly felt much more apparent. No, they felt like they were actually there in the first place. Not just the visible border that traced along the wall, but the occluded space in full. Taking the hollow she had created, she pulls it out beyond the borders, feeling them come with her, and the tiny shadow bloomed out, not only larger, but unnaturally darker too. Beaming with pride as it grew, she fed more into it, to enlarge and sustain her "bubble" of darkness. "See! See how dark it is!? Haha!"

Whether by untested miscalculation, or mere misguided enthusiasm however, the unexpectedly exponential growth of the bubble caused Maya to bite her lip as she realised she hadn't achieved quite the degree of control over it as she'd first thought she had. "Uh-" uttered out, as the shadowy patch in almost an instant billows out past the pair to practically fill the room, leaving them both in pitch blackness.

After a few seconds of silence, Lanai would receive a groping squidge, wherever Maya had still been able to reach. "Just... checking you were still there."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yay!" Lanai let out a jubilant outcry as Maya proved able to project the new trick, albeit not control it. The half daemon would feel the demoness bounce behind her, but after a few seconds would find herself beginning to see. It was like her eyes were adjusting, but... Not quite, with the darkness converging in grey outlines of the room they were in. "Good work, good work!" She said, giving the bound catgirl a quick scratch behind the ears in congratulations.

"See, I told you that you could do it! Now, just turn it off. This calls for celebration!"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Well..." Maya begins. In her mind she'd still not exactly fulfilled the stated challenge, of conjuring up one of these "creatures" formed of liquid shadow. As proud of her little bubble as she was, this was still merely testing the paint on the palette. By no means the final product. Any other time she might have declined her victory, but right now she didn't really care to fuss over the competitive aspects. She could play with it further at her leisure. "... of course." she grins at Lanai in receipt of her ear scratchings. Although at this point in time she didn't actually know if Lanai could see her.

There were intricacies involved here, even in this haphazard first attempt, that she felt she could likely manipulate and work with to some kind of effect. Despite her starting point, this magic was still deeper than a mere bubble of nothing. It tapped into something, or somewhere. A gap... maybe. She couldn't tell yet. It was fiendishly subtle. But it was actually kind of exciting to touch on this new space, frankly. Like the first time she discovered the spirits hiding within and between everything. Or how to fold herself into the gap between her current location and her minds eye. Good enough cause for a bit of celebration.

This current pocket of darkness already growing a little wobbly around the edges, Maya reasserts herself onto it and wills it into a controlled collapse. Distorting and snapping back to it's natural origins. Yet not reverting quite entirely. Off to the side and behind Lanai's field of view, the sake bottle that had been the anchor for this, rocks ever so slightly as it's shadow sinks up against the bottle itself, and coils round it. Lifting it from the baths edge and guiding it through the air on a black ribbon to hang between Lanai and Maya. "What did you have in mind?~"

Maya decides to refrain from attempting to show off by uncorking and drinking via her shadow tendril, for now. Accidentally snorting sake up the nose, is neither particularly cool nor sexy. '-'

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Psh, what did I have in mind!" Lanai scoffed, eyeing the bottle floating on a strand of shadow now that Maya's darkness had receded. "That's probably a good start~"

The cork simply popped off of the bottle, no shadow moving to make it happen, and rather than tip it to pour Lanai sent two of the little saucers used for drinking the stuff to her hands and then set her glowing eyes back onto the bottle. Liquid poured out from it and hovered in the air, floating and whirling in place for a moment before slowly settling into the glass. "A few drinks.... I am a bit thirsty... And starting to get a little hungry~" She said, taking the saucer she had filled and holding the other one out to Maya. She sniffed at the sake briefly, "Hm... What is this? I don't think I've had it before."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Maya gives a lazy knowing smirk at Lanai's scoff. Any false innocence hiding in her words alone. "Hrrrmm~" humming whilst she observes Lanai's little aerial display of fine control drinks "pouring". "Oh, but I didn't order any food! Where ever will you find some?~" Maya continues her silly charade, slipping a tiny giggle and a subtle lick of her lips; her gaze aimed past the sake. Taking her saucer she goes ahead and takes a good sip. "Just sake. Amazon wine. It's served warm on purpose. Suits steamy places." she replies in a relaxed manner, taking no ceremony in her already soon to be empty saucer.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lanai laid a hand against her forehead and gave a mock look of despair. "Oh! But I shall wither away!" The grin across her features only spread wider, though moments later it gave way to a more thoughtful smile after sampling the plum wine. "Shows what I know about wine... I thought it was all made from grapes in Badaria! This is... Well, it's something new and interesting. I may not be much of a drinker, but... I do fancy myself a woman of fine tastes~"

She took another sip, emptying her saucer only to refill it, and Maya found herself being gently released from what remained of the shadows while the demoness leaned back and her own saucer was similarly rejuvenated. "Steamy, yes.... Very... Suiting," She said, musingly, while glancing askance at the doorway. A slight flash of magic - very very familiar magic - and Maya felt something nearly as familiar growing from the demoness against her. "Well... If I am to find a meal before I end up naught but bleached bones... Wherever might I look, hrm? You seem to know this inn much better than I...."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"I find a little bit of drink is always nice to relax with, or to help liven people up. Must be careful with how much though, or else it's an easy way to lose track of nice clothes." Maya comments emptying her saucer and receiving her refill. The shadows retreating now, Maya was able to sit up straight, still straddling atop Lanai.

Maya smiling devilishly upon detecting the subtle but oh so easily recognised flash of demon magic. Sitting snug against the newly emerged friend hiding beneath the water. "Oh? Well that depends on what our woman of fine tastes, is hungry for~" Maya chimes mischievously, arcing back slightly with her arms supporting from behind, putting herself on display. Beginning to slide her hips up and then back again against Lanai. Teasing her petals along the shaft. The tiniest gasp escaping Maya as the first hints of a certain anticipated connection begin to sink in. "This is only a simple establishment after all. I do hope we can find something here to your liking..?" continuing to steadily grind back and forth. Pressing down for one longer slide, Maya brings herself just up to the tip and holding there for a second, before slipping back down to resume as before. Unless otherwise interrupted, at least.