What's new

Brat0K18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Didn't Youngmike rage and leave ulmf in the past?

restonas007

Reputation score

hy master, i want to ask walktrough about The Demon Queen(partial Translation).
can some one have a full translation with this game? especially in speech bubble in momment she is in exploitation/execution.
i'm more interested with it.

and than, a few days ago I got an extra chapter which I was a demon lord and get a challenge from another demon girl because I did the tyranny of the demon world.
But this day when I play again I get all the save data disappeared. and when I started again from the beginning I did not get an ending at all.

I hope all master can help me.

Darkwatcher10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is lurking a bad thing now?
Because attention whores are very vocal, especially on the internet, and they easily influence the standards. If 10 whiny nags go crying to the leaders, it leaves a stronger impact than the 90 quietly content folk. Kinda a perspective on the saying, 'All that evil need to win, is that good people do nothing'.
In short, lurking is not a bad thing. I check in at least every three days, often every day.

Also just gonna throw this out there, restonas post isn't primarily a machine translation, I will sit on the ground and ook like a monkey, while scratching my bum. I cannot understand at all what the second paragraph asks.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On these kinds of forums lurking is actually a good thing, for every random dude expressing his opinions it becomes harder to actually find content and actual updates, like how nothing actually happened with JSK titles for weeks now and the threat keeps getting bumped anyway.

Yes, I'm basically telling you to stop the offtopic nonsense spam, either go back to lurking, post on-topic stuff or make separate threads for these discussions.

jak1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I lurk daily. JSK hasn't updated for a while now. Been over a month.

Mr. Te

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hah, I lurk almost every day here since page 35~40.
And I see how much work Ritsu and other translators put in the games.

And now I'm post No. 2000
:) >:rolleyes: >:cool: Deal with it

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The way I see lurkers is this. If you've got nothing to say don't say anything. If you do and you're waiting for someone else to say it. SAY it.
If you like a topic bump it with a meaningful post.
But if you do that, and you're not really a lurker but a contributor.

Requiem21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker, second time poster.

Just wanted to say I admire the dedication and will the translators put into their projects. It can't be easy to translate another language and they're doing it free for our and I'm sure their enjoyment.

One thing you learn about lurking is to have patience for the finished item to come out, I'd rather have it late and completed than early and with mistakes.

So yeah... big thanks to all the translators and that there are a lot of people (Including myself) whispering into their computer monitor's going "Go, you can do it."

Okay, maybe that last one was me. But still, thanks.

Ionlywannadld

Reputation score

Long time lurker, second time poster.

Just wanted to say I admire the dedication and will the translators put into their projects. It can't be easy to translate another language and they're doing it free for our and I'm sure their enjoyment.

One thing you learn about lurking is to have patience for the finished item to come out, I'd rather have it late and completed than early and with mistakes.

So yeah... big thanks to all the translators and that there are a lot of people (Including myself) whispering into their computer monitor's going "Go, you can do it."

Okay, maybe that last one was me. But still, thanks.
I totally agree with this post !
Also look at my nickname ;-)

mabsousa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, I will have to admit I am a lurker, but I stay alert to contribute whenever I can, with whatever I got or I happen to know!

Sorry for bumping, but I felt like I needed to share the love with you all!

mouses33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still waiting for the Demon Girl Translated Version... :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still waiting for the Demon Girl Translated Version... :confused::confused::confused:
And you should. Standing in front of a computer screen for at least 12 hours a day ( in my case ), writing, fixing, editing, checking and reviewing everything at least a dozen times isn't exactly quick or mind-blowing fun.

Since you can't help in any way, stop whining and don't stress the translators. Real Life is ALWAYS a priority.

Last edited:

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stop asking. When people are done updates will be posted, asking won't make it happen quicker.
Translating these games is not the first priority and it will take a long time for things to happen. Please be patient.
My need to moderate things is starting to bubble to the surface.

Why do people feel the need to let us know that they're waiting?
If it helps you to understand why it takes so long, it's all kinds of factors. One of them being that translators here are hardly professional and spend a lot of time figuring out even the most basic sounds because our language lacks an equivalent for a lot of things.
Other factors might be life, technical difficulties, boredom and so on.
I applaud them for putting so much grueling effort in, I'd never have the patience for it and the least you could offer is:

Your own patience, let them take their time.
Reputation/Karma, because there really isn't much else we can offer.

This is hardly something you should be actively anticipating either, aren't there other things happening in the world that you could be eagerly awaiting?
And finally if you must ask, please do so by PM. It keeps the thread clean and relevant.

Thanks, and I hope this helps.

max7238

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JSK updated. Funny how it happened to be today, the first time I've checked his blog since the last update...
b.dlsite.net/RG12507/

It basically just says work's gotten slow because of other things, and if it was possible to live only making H-games, he would... Well, it says that last part at the end :p

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

JSK updated. Funny how it happened to be today, the first time I've checked his blog since the last update...
b.dlsite.net/RG12507/

It basically just says work's gotten slow because of other things, and if it was possible to live only making H-games, he would... Well, it says that last part at the end :p
she looks kind of dead-ish

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the incoming project is going to be SUCK :|