What's new

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I may pass this one entirely (or just never seek a translation). The things with the typical insest(brother-sister), are 1)It CAN happen without any of them being mentally ill( I think it is called General Sexual Preferecion) and 2) Jsk games and other games that are there feature a type of closeness that i presonally never felt with my brother, so i can take it as a "fantasy" scenario more easily. Father-daughter..... Too much crazy-coocoo.

And Kaname above Christianne? BLASPHEMY!
Yeah, I never really understood the fascination with Christianne. She's your stereotypical .
She doesn't think deeply about the reason why she fights, and in every ending it seems she's either reduced to slave or super submissive housewife.
Kaname's ending at least has her take him to the beach for more action.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Daughter? Then there must be a wife as well. They should allow a scenario where you can fuck her or maybe even both at the same time.

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know. I kinda dig the incest stuff. It's not something I'd entertain irl, but it's as good a scenario as any for an ero game.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Aww I wish I could live off making ero-flash games."
A quote by the developer of these games in a thread dedicated to pirating his entire collection of games he's trying to sell.

And then everybody felt guilty.

runeflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From Top to Bottom:
  1. Maisa
  2. Yumisu
  3. Kaname (kakutou imotou)
  4. Vampire Hunter
  5. Christianne
  6. Shion
Aura jumped up in the rankings because of the English translation. Her dialog was interesting and funny to me.

I like Kama the best because this was pretty much the first game of JSK I played and hunting for its walk-through (and a completely working version) led me here. And Yumisu, the scenes and her dialog.
  1. Kama/Karma (Vampire Hunter N)
  2. Yumisu/Yumyth
  3. Aura (Daughter of the Defeated Devil)
  4. Kaname Kagura
  5. Maisa (Fuuma Girl Maisa)
  6. Christianne
  7. Kamishiro Shion/Sion Kamisiro
  8. Chisato Doushin (Tomboy)
  9. Yukano (With Imouto)
  10. Miyuka (Imouto-sama Can't Be Refused?)

A quote by the developer of these games in a thread dedicated to pirating his entire collection of games he's trying to sell.

Hey one of the translators sent in his three translations for the developer to put on the English version of the site and he only put up one...so only mildly guilty then.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Favorite would probably be Kama from Vampire Hunter N.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been considering buying all his games avaiable on DLsite ever since the quote... The guilt weights a little on my mind, yes...
But we are talking of around 85 dollars...
Is there a cheaper alternative?

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aura jumped up in the rankings because of the English translation. Her dialog was interesting and funny to me.
How did I miss that! Can you upload it or post the link?

So my interpretation of expressions drawn on animu chicks is probably more accurate than contempt guy's.
A dubiously honourable distinction, but fuck, I'll take it.
*shrugs*

Demon Maisa, and then the rest are essentially equal.
I'm pretty good with expressions, so I was never to hyped for this game in the first place.
Bro-Fist for Maisa lovers. She's number one by a longshot for me.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The link is considered private, so I don't think it is a good idea to be posted.
Couldn't you reupload it somewhere else than? The original link wouldn't be in danger and we'd all have a mirror.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been considering buying all his games avaiable on DLsite ever since the quote... The guilt weights a little on my mind, yes...
But we are talking of around 85 dollars...
Is there a cheaper alternative?
Would be sweet if you could get a nice discount on DLsite for buying multiple games by a developer but even buying one is better than nothing. Supporting them is supporting them.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Would be sweet if you could get a nice discount on DLsite for buying multiple games by a developer but even buying one is better than nothing. Supporting them is supporting them.
They average a game. If you consider their times of release. That's like paying $10 every 6-8 months.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

# [JSK工房] (Folder Link)

Updated mega link with everything released on JSK's Japanese DLsite profile page to date. English translations included and noted in "Game Descriptions.txt" where applicable. I may release complete saves and a more compact guide later. If I do, I'll update this post and they'll just be added to the folder.

Cero1

Reputation score

How do you all fair? I've been having trouble playing Overthrow The Demon Queen Game. Downloaded the modded version and the non modded but It seems that it gives me a blue screen when the "Sex" scene comes up. Any solutions? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Luglio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Play it on Internet Explorer, the games don't work well on other browsers.

I had the same issue, solved it by opening all of them on IE.

Cero1

Reputation score

Play it on Internet Explorer, the games don't work well on other browsers.

I had the same issue, solved it by opening all of them on IE.
I tried that already. I tried Firefox, crome, and IE. Went as far as getting a stand alone flash player. But no go. Still blue screen. I'm pretty sure my flash is updated as well.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've heard it said that this type of problem can be fixed by making sure you have both the .swf and also the other required folders extracted into one folder.

So not only the .swf, but also, for example, the folder called "sub", in Maisa's case, should be placed in one folder.

Usually you'll achieve the result you need just by downloading from the link and then hitting "extract to X folder".

Anyway, if it's a unique problem and not the one I'm thinking of, I can't help you.

But in my case, a JSK game that looks like the following picture works perfectly when I open the .swf.

Attachments

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another game similar to the older works popped up.