What's new

Cero1

Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I've heard it said that this type of problem can be fixed by making sure you have both the .swf and also the other required folders extracted into one folder.

So not only the .swf, but also, for example, the folder called "sub", in Maisa's case, should be placed in one folder.

Usually you'll achieve the result you need just by downloading from the link and then hitting "extract to X folder".

Anyway, if it's a unique problem and not the one I'm thinking of, I can't help you.

But in my case, a JSK game that looks like the following picture works perfectly when I open the .swf.
Hm. .for the extract part, I have WinRar. Which makes my files As so. I click on the .swf as any ordinary flash game I play. And hope for the best. But as you said, I should extract the folder "sub" to a new folder? I'm kind of lost.

Attachments

Cero1

Reputation score

I extracted the .swf into one folder As so.
But still no go. Not sure why. Getting frustrating.

Attachments

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I extracted the .swf into one folder As so.
But still no go. Not sure why. Getting frustrating.
How can you not see the glaring difference between your screenshots.

You don't know what a zip file is? Ooooh boy.

Compression is what is commonly used to compress a file or files to a single file, called an archive. The compression technique used determines the format of the archive, ZIP is usually used as it works across platforms as standard.

You cannot run the game in this archived state, you must unpack the files from the archive.
In order to do this, unzip the archive. This is basically reversing the above compression process and gives you the original files, following the intended folder structure.

When you unzip a JSK game you get:

Code:
ZipName/
	GameName.swf
	sub/
		GameFile.swf
Where of course you'd substitute in the naming, but the important thing is that the folder structure matches the above pattern. The game must be in the same folder as the "sub" folder, and the "sub" folder must contain the rest of the game's resources.

If you need further assistance in this consider using private messaging so we can work something out and simply post a solution instead of cluttering the thread.

EDIT:

Solution found.
->

MasterLord said:
EmmGee said:
For WinRAR you do the following:

Download archive to some folder, let's call this file "GameName".
Right click -> Extract to GameName\
Navigate to this new folder, run the SWF from that folder.
I've figured it out, thank you for you time :).
EDIT:
-SNIP-

EDIT2:
Image got removed for some reason.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

# [JSK工房] (Folder Link)

Updated mega link with everything released on JSK's Japanese DLsite profile page to date. English translations included and noted in "Game Descriptions.txt" where applicable. I may release complete saves and a more compact guide later. If I do, I'll update this post and they'll just be added to the folder.
Could you use the English names for the folder names and "Game Descriptions.txt"

They'd be a ton more useful than moonspeak

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Could you use the English names for the folder names and "Game Descriptions.txt"

They'd be a ton more useful than moonspeak
I attached a copy of "Game Descriptions.txt" with English-translated names included (I tried my best to use the translators' names for the works and/or agreed-upon names by the general community). If someone else wants to rename everything and re-up, they're welcome to it. I use JP names to keep formatting of all my files neat and orderly with JP DLsite.

Attachments

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I attached a copy of "Game Descriptions.txt" with English-translated names included (I tried my best to use the translators' names for the works and/or agreed-upon names by the general community). If someone else wants to rename everything and re-up, they're welcome to it. I use JP names to keep formatting of all my files neat and orderly with JP DLsite.
You get all the endings with the hacked version but you still need to "Level UP" all the sex positions for Yumisu... That saddens me.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You get all the endings with the hacked version but you still need to "Level UP" all the sex positions for Yumisu... That saddens me.
About this. I actually modified the SWF to have everything maxed out from the get go, but thought it would actually detract from people who wanted to play the game.
I'll go download this again and have a look at getting a 100% version out, but I'm sure I'll have to redo it anyway when a translation gets released.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

About this. I actually modified the SWF to have everything maxed out from the get go, but thought it would actually detract from people who wanted to play the game.
I'll go download this again and have a look at getting a 100% version out, but I'm sure I'll have to redo it anyway when a translation gets released.
Is it a lot of effort to redo?
I'm still working on the translation bit by bit... I'm kind of busy with work so it might take a while.

rustyheart

Reputation score

in the game Maou Yumisu i got 4 out of 5 (missing nº 4) endins anyone knows how to get all endings

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Using the save hack you can max out these stats, turns out I considered it after all.

Is it a lot of effort to redo?
I'm still working on the translation bit by bit... I'm kind of busy with work so it might take a while.
It's more effort remembering what to do rather than do it, it's basic really.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

in the game Maou Yumisu i got 4 out of 5 (missing nº 4) endins anyone knows how to get all endings
You have to follow the directions for the "binding" ending (the one where she is chained to the roof) and cum in her five times during the last rape scene after you beat her for the third time.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks! I can say that after all these translations, the japanese language exam was a joke :D
1) Glad the test was a breeze.

2) Sorry I wasn't around to help you with Shion.

3) Let me know if you need help on Miyuka (not sure how much I can do... using an old computer while working to replace my good one -- which is really, REALLY dead).

Oh... and aside... was reading back a bit in here and saw that JSK was pleased with your translation. Good work.

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the game of Maou Yumisu i only miss the one u become their king and she your servant any1 know the trick :confused:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

An update:

A week and a bit ago my pc was drowned in water due heavy rain and it's insides were burned to crisp -_-. Fortunately, i keep the translation stuff on my external hdd, so everything it's safe. Just got my new pc delivered and i'm back.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry that your pc is dead, but, hey, it saved your life. It saw that lightning bolt coming out of the sky, heading for you, and threw itself in front of it.

Now that we covered that, a note to whoever translated Orekko (Just looked it up. That would be Kouzui.). Great job, but I found a problem. During the orgasm sequence for missionary (not sure exactly which one, but anywhere this sentence appears, it will have the same problem). The sentence reads:

Orekko: Shit... Ah...
It's not like have you cum inside me felt good or anything...

There are two ways to correct that. Either way is fine.

1: It's not like having you cum inside me felt good or anything...
or
2: It's not like you cumming inside me felt good or anything...

I know... picky as hell... but I thought you might like to know. (Note: The above response also occurs in the standing backdoor scene, so I am sure will find many places to modify it.)

An addendum: The translation leading to the cowgirl ending went NOTHING like I assumed it would. It was amusing. :cool: I like it.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, Ritzu... I just finished with Shion. Love your translation. I always wondered why she was attacking. Thought it was teacher/student. Brother/sister with a Pink Panther twist is cool (The movie series not the cartoon. The whole fight starting because she is attacking her brother out of nowhere reminds me of the scenes between Clouseau and Cato).

I like the ending where she basically tackles you because you got her THAT close to her limit (reverse cowgirl ending).

Note: Damn, I get games mixed up too easily. This note has nothing to do with Shion. This is Kakutou. That aside, I did like Shion's translation.

Last edited:

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to say, thank you translators!

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok. I am gonna feel like a nag, but... I gotta.

To the person who translated Kakutou Imouto (I know which ones Ratso translates and this is not on his list, so...)

There are a NUMBER of sentences that you have in there which are too long. The speech box can only hold so much data, so a lot is lost. If I had recorded some, I would tell you... and I am sure someone else has also mentioned it to you, but I am just letting you know. The best way to take care of this would be to simply shorten the translations. Edit down a sentence till it holds just what is necessary for the story line (kinda like difference between short story and novel -- novel, you have room, so you can be a little less frugal with text, short story, you have a serious limitation of words so keep it short).

One other thing... and this is being picky as hell, but there are times when she cries out "Ahhhaaaaaa." I think what you really want to put is "AAaaaaaaahhhh." The former is more like a drawn out version of the interjection "ah-hah." The latter is more like the prolonged release of breath and vocal sounds associated with pleasure.

The statements too long for the box, I think you should edit. The Ahhaaaa stuff, edit if you want of let it go, no worries, but in future translations... something to think about.

Well, that is all for class, today. Remember that your final papers are due next Thursday. I will be in my office on Friday and Monday between 12 and 3 if you have anything you need to ask me, but I will not be in next Tuesday.

All that aside, you really did do a great job. The story, as a whole, works well.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A question about the princess. When you have all the wins and open the game, 6 different click-ons come up on the screen -- the three vertical "commands" and the three horizontal in the box. I know that the three in the box are endings, but... what do you get with the three veritcals?

Got answers in a note from Runeflare.

Last edited:

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to translate these games? As in the program used, I wouldn't mind trying to translate Demon Girl 1.
DG1 is already done, Tentakuru is just too busy.