What's new

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Yeah.. The problem is that many of us can't understand Japanese...

Can suggest more specific letters to look over?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Will need a better dumbass proof guide for the last 2 endings. Something like : rub her leg 2 times, talk 3 times using choices 1-1-2, look at her tits, when she talks use choice 3, lift her shirt, rub tits till she gets red, etc. Until the translation comes out :/
Manage to get the first 3, missing the last one since the japanese characters are tiny and i can't manage to look at them well.

For the 3rd one i did all the asking about the stolen stuff and bf of the girl, any time the questions changed i made the submission bar go 1 lvl, and so on.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Picks 「なぜ万引きをしたのか」things related to the stolen items「商品」or boyfriend「彼氏」 during conversations.
Eventually in conversation there should be 「彼は、もしかして~」select that.
Already did.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, how do you get the love ending? I see people saying you should pick "this" or "this" or whatever, but I never see any of that in any of the choices. The love ending is the only thing I care about in these games, but with it being in Japanese all I can do is blindly pick things and hope I get it. So far, nothing I've done has worked. It's so difficult to play and enjoy games if you don't know what's going on.

omegashinryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the upload. What exactly do you need to do to play the file, though? It's literally listed as ".file" for me and nothing seems to be able to open it. Opening it in my browser just downloads the same file over again. Usually things like this are .swf files or something of that nature. I'm also unable to extract it with any of my programs such as winrar or 7zip.

Edit: Aaaaand, of course, I find a solution right after posting this. Figures. Anyhoo, nevermind, then. Thank you again for the upload
mind sharing the solution? decided to check this thread today only to find out JSK has revived, great news indeed!

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mind sharing the solution? decided to check this thread today only to find out JSK has revived, great news indeed!
I extracted it with 7zip. I guess I had an older version, or a broken version or something, since it wouldn't work initially. I downloaded 7zip again and it worked.

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't seem like many other people know this.

You can actually hook all the text in the JSK games if you run the game with the adobe flashplayer.exe and not through the browser.

You can't hook it directly but you can hook flashplayer once it is running with something similar to below (depends on your flashplayer, just check the name of the exe with task manager when running)

c:\agth\agth.exe /c /kf /pnflashplayer_14_sa.exe

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for some insight.

I downloaded adobe flash player and agth.exe

However, I am lost on your commands at last line.

Do you think you can kindly walk me over?

ps. I think I did it right, except it gives error saying flash player has stopped working.. any help?

Last edited:

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here some files uncensored, i dont uncensored other because i need now go to work xD
Main file: https:/ /mega.nz / #!OtFBXZjJ!9BlZU6KCLExotBpJOEEkcjmtz7qOiznOkdsuYRphnjo
Rape ending file: https:// mega.nz / #!2w0VBBwI!JVgcvvGAa41Uyu10ht7nMeM-y6a_IAQBqiVwc3gk44c
Kun file: https:// mega.nz / #!H4dFTDiI!AeH399x7UeOBBxJUpUjFHcWzRWCxykplxgb-3MoEO-s
Fera file: https:// mega.nz / #!ytlADJJL!FOcyU2nBvPr04emOD9jIU1NZbZ1Hlgk9GyUzhQRgiqs
Join link and past in your browser. Others would do tommorow

>It's old post, check new one with fully demosaic game

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for some insight.

I downloaded adobe flash player and agth.exe

However, I am lost on your commands at last line.

Do you think you can kindly walk me over?

ps. I think I did it right, except it gives error saying flash player has stopped working.. any help?
Sounds right except for the crashing (which I've seen before when trying to hook other flash games).

You'll also need a program that also does automatic clipboard translation such as ATLAS if you don't have one (likely a full thread around here detailing AGTH text hooking, know hongfire has one)

Quick run through of this application though
1) Create a shortcut for the swf file
2) Edit shortcut target link to something similar to mine
3) Run the swf with the flashplayer.exe
4) Run the shortcut
5) Choose the hook that works (I need to hop between two of them, one of them just cycles

If it hooks properly it should look like the attached picture.

I'm running on win 7 pro.
The flashplayer I use is probably an older 32 bit version (maybe makes a difference?).

Attachments

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds right except for the crashing (which I've seen before when trying to hook other flash games).

You'll also need a program that also does automatic clipboard translation such as ATLAS if you don't have one (likely a full thread around here detailing AGTH text hooking, know hongfire has one)

Quick run through of this application though
1) Create a shortcut for the swf file
2) Edit shortcut target link to something similar to mine
3) Run the swf with the flashplayer.exe
4) Run the shortcut
5) Choose the hook that works (I need to hop between two of them, one of them just cycles

If it hooks properly it should look like the attached picture.

I'm running on win 7 pro.
The flashplayer I use is probably an older 32 bit version (maybe makes a difference?).
Thank you. I got it to work.
Sorry to bother, but other problem occurred.
When I try to talk to the girl, the agth hook literally repeats the texts in the choices over and over again (all the other texts in red and blue box are shown once, but the text in choices repeat)

Is this normal?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you wanna try translate on pc, then i recommended to try:
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
I translate some flash games with this great tool

Or translate it and i would insert in game xD
Holy. Actual. Fu*k. This cannot be coincidence.
Literally JUST yesterday I installed that software - as a complete noob. After chancing upon some good old RIP@LIP animated titles and feeling nostalgia. It has been a huge heartache of mine for quite a while that those couldn't be hooked; I already liked them very much, but knew I would love them if I could get the text through at least some machine translator...
BTW, VNR's built-in OCR is worth... Almost nothing. Ahem.

Anyways, suddenly thought "why not?", looked, and lo and behold, found JPEXS almost immediately. Maybe some tools are even better at it.
Looks quite easy even for a complete rookie like myself. But damn would it take some time!! All the more respect for the translators...

Hell. Maybe I will make a request in the TL Request thread for some RIP@LIP translated .swfs. Damn this coffee pumping me up so much right now!! xD

Anywho, this is JSK. And thank you for the new title! Hope there will be more to follow, too.

PS: that hook method mentioned earlier - can that somehow be used with the .exe wrapped flash titles too, maaaaaybe, soooomehow?! Hmm? Hmmmmm?! xD

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to BoardWalk, I could get texts translated

however, unfortunately, I still have trouble getting love ending. I managed to get ntr, but that's about it.

The key selection that everyone talks about does not pop out as top or any of the other selection when I keep talking about the goods or him.

Any help?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's my save that has most if not all the positions unlocked as well as all the endings. The love ending took me a while to get.

Tier = Level/Color of her Submission Bar (The one of the right, the left is her Orgasm Bar)

On the first tier of choices, keep picking choice 2 (hit choice 1 when she asks you something)

On the second tier of choices, pick choice 3 twice, choice 2 once (hit choice 1 when she asks you something) then keep picking choice 2

On the third tier of choices, pick choice 2 twice, pick choices 1 and 3 once (hit choice 1 when she asks you something) and keep picking choices 2 until you see tears in her eyes

On the fourth tier of choices, just keep picking choice one

On the fifth tier of choices (submission bar flashing), what you choose to do will either lead to the Love or NTR ending

Love Ending: Just keep picking choice 1

NTR/Netori Ending: Pick choice 2 twice and proceed to have sex with her with H choice 1

Attachments

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Thanks Ace, will try that soon.

Btw, there's only 4 endings+3 H scenes+blowjob/service. That I know of.

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you. I got it to work.
Sorry to bother, but other problem occurred.
When I try to talk to the girl, the agth hook literally repeats the texts in the choices over and over again (all the other texts in red and blue box are shown once, but the text in choices repeat)

Is this normal?
Happens with me as well.
Unfortunately nothing I know can be done about it except switch between hooks.

I switch back and forth between the repeating hook (which captures everything) once it copies the most recent lines to clipboard and then back to a non-repeating hook when reading the translation.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's my save that has most if not all the positions unlocked as well as all the endings. The love ending took me a while to get.

On the first tier of choices, keep picking choice 2 (hit choice 1 when she asks you something)

On the second tier of choices, pick choice 3 twice, choice 2 (hit choice 1 when she asks you something) then keep picking choice 2

On the third tier of choices, pick choice 2 twice, pick choices 1 and 3 once (hit choice 1 when she asks you something) and keep picking choices 2 until you see tears in her eyes

On the fourth tier of choices, just keep picking choice one

On the fifth tier of choices (submission bar flashing), what you choose to do will either lead to the Love or NTR ending

Love Ending: Just keep picking choice 1

NTR/Netori Ending: Pick choice 2 twice and proceed to have sex with her with H choice 1

Where do you put the save file? Just placing it in the game folder doesn't seem to work. I've tried following your instructions to get the love ending, but I still can't do it. Maybe I just don't understand what you mean by "tier one choices", "tier two choices" and so on. I felt like I was doing it right, but when I get to the end and "keep picking choice 1" nothing happens. It just gets stuck in a never ending loop. I kept picking choice 1 for nearly ten minutes straight and nothing was happening. Finally I just decided to do H, and I ended up with another dead eyed girl ending.

I'm really, really inept when it comes to blindly clicking through Japanese games. I've never had success in any game ever if I can't understand what's going on, even small flash games like this.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do you put the save file? Just placing it in the game folder doesn't seem to work. I've tried following your instructions to get the love ending, but I still can't do it. Maybe I just don't understand what you mean by "tier one choices", "tier two choices" and so on. I felt like I was doing it right, but when I get to the end and "keep picking choice 1" nothing happens. It just gets stuck in a never ending loop. I kept picking choice 1 for nearly ten minutes straight and nothing was happening. Finally I just decided to do H, and I ended up with another dead eyed girl ending.

I'm really, really inept when it comes to blindly clicking through Japanese games. I've never had success in any game ever if I can't understand what's going on, even small flash games like this.
Tier refers to the level of her submission bar (Right, Left is her Orgasm meter). When it changes color, you get a new set of dialogue.

On Windows computers, the directory looks like this:

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Random Letters and Numbers\

If you've been playing this game from a standard flash player, the save goes into the localhost folder. If you played it outside of the main C:\ directory just put it there, otherwise open the Documents and Setting folder and locate the copy of the folder you have the game saved to

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tier refers to the level of her submission bar (Right, Left is her Orgasm meter). When it changes color, you get a new set of dialogue.

On Windows computers, the directory looks like this:

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Random Letters and Numbers\

If you've been playing this game from a standard flash player, the save goes into the localhost folder. If you played it outside of the main C:\ directory just put it there, otherwise open the Documents and Setting folder and locate the copy of the folder you have the game saved to
Thank you for the help. Unfortunately I don't know what "Documents and settings" is and can't find it anywhere. I just keep everything on my desktop. I've never used C: for anything and I don't see a "documents and settings" folder anywhere in there.

You don't need to go out of your way to explain anything, though. I appreciate the help you've already given. I'm just not a PC savvy person. I use my PC to browse online and look at hentai. What I do download goes right to my desktop. That's pretty much the extent of my know-how.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the help. Unfortunately I don't know what "Documents and settings" is and can't find it anywhere. I just keep everything on my desktop. I've never used C: for anything and I don't see a "documents and settings" folder anywhere in there.

You don't need to go out of your way to explain anything, though. I appreciate the help you've already given. I'm just not a PC savvy person. I use my PC to browse online and look at hentai. What I do download goes right to my desktop. That's pretty much the extent of my know-how.
Depending on your Windows (7-8-10), it could change places.

In Windows 7 it's C:\users\name\

C:\ being the drive you put Windows on, defaults to C:\