What's new

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Is there a file missing or something, just asking because when I try any succesful ending, the love ending for instance, the game sort of "freezes" and then the screen turns grey, did the same happen to anyone else? If anything else, I'll just wait for the full link to the game when it comes. Thanks as always for sharing the game here, and awesome to see JSK back again!

Last edited:

^ Flash player up to date ? Browser play or funky .exe ? Japanese locale ? Weird translation applied ? Text hooker on ?

^ Flash player up to date ? Browser play or funky .exe ? Japanese locale ? Weird translation applied ? Text hooker on ?
I tink he downloaded my partly uncensored files and placed them in wrong place (Not all files)

Here the game with fully removed mosaic like i promised:
https:// mega.nz /#!C0ti3bAJ!liIaWjzqsV9tDmA-LwWWyW6dxpGLe-6C9Cu1cIdHbd0

Yeah, apparently I thought I have scrolled through the previous pages, that's what I get for not reading all of the posts and just downloading the first thing I see regarding the new game, anyways, thanks Makein for the link! :D

Yeah, apparently I thought I have scrolled through the previous pages, that's what I get for not reading all of the posts and just downloading the first thing I see regarding the new game, anyways, thanks Makein for the link! :D

I'm glad to help you ;)

Last edited:

HIS ALIVE?!!!

Is there a file missing or something, just asking because when I try any succesful ending, the love ending for instance, the game sort of "freezes" and then the screen turns grey, did the same happen to anyone else? If anything else, I'll just wait for the full link to the game when it comes. Thanks as always for sharing the game here, and awesome to see JSK back again!

Rename the file so it isn't in Japanese. Had the same problem; fixed it immediately.

I tink he downloaded my partly uncensored files and placed them in wrong place (Not all files)

Here the game with fully removed mosaic like i promised:
https:// mega.nz /#!C0ti3bAJ!liIaWjzqsV9tDmA-LwWWyW6dxpGLe-6C9Cu1cIdHbd0

+imaginary rep for you my friend

Thanks for it!

when i downloaded the game all i got was a file type all jsk games i downloaded so far where open in google chrome but this? idk whats going on with it

Attachments

• Unnamed QQ Screenshot20170113232838.jpg
    Unnamed QQ Screenshot20170113232838.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 10

use winrar or zip or some extracting tool to extract it.

Incoming update from blog

更新内容は、
1 「机上」シーンに「乳首舐め(ホイール操作)」追加。
2 「ラブエンド」内「クンニ」シーンに「局部舐め(ホイール操作)」追加。
3 着衣のままの断面表示。
4 その他不具合修正、一部表情、一部セリフ表示タイミング調整。

use winrar or zip or some extracting tool to extract it.

i cant use winrar on it since its not winrar file downloading its self its just like that i cant really explain it that well the picture show what i mean so confusing :confused:

Quick question: does anyone know how many endings there are in the f4565 flash (Aura)? I only know of three.

ah i got it to work the file i had was fake i guess

it seems the link that gave an uncensored version isn't entirely uncensored, all I can say about that

otherwise, if there's any need to beta-test a translated copy of the shoplifter game for possible missed text not translated, I'd be willing to help, I did help with the miyuka one tho

The original games pack has been updated to include the newest game and the 5 freeware games that were discovered, I've also separated the DLsite and Freeware games into their own folders. Credits go to ToaruLL, Balmunk Fezarion, and whoever has been uploading some to swfchan. If there is any that I've missed, let me know

Added content update is live from Dlsite (scroll back to my last post for details)

Added content update is live from Dlsite (scroll back to my last post for details)

I had a feeling this game was unfinished when all the endings unlocked so far only had a 1 next to them

^ There's 2 bug fixes and you can lick her on 2 new places now. Nothing epicly good like new endings.

Back