What's new

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any1 got the 2 other ends ?(love end? and other1?)
i can only get 2 end here which i think its lewd and loser(idk wat to call it than this)

we need a guide/walkthrough XD

Zekapa

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's a link for the partial;
(remember to delete the spaces)

What is translated;

- The intro text
- Polished the skill window translation a bit from what it was before
- The pre fight dialogue with Reimi
- Most of the battle skills (both player's and Reimi's), so mind reading and counter skills should be a little bit easier to pull off.

Its for censored version of the game, can't guarantee it works with uncensored one.

The sex scene buttons are not included in this partial.

And as usual, you can do whatever you want with the partial that is within your rights to do.

If you have suggestions on the translation, please do let me know, but keep in mind that I won't be able to fully commit to the translation at the time being,
I can scarcely spare few hours a week at most as it is.
Thank you, you absolutely beautiful person!

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
Yes, up until you run PC cleanup software, for example ccleaner, which will clear out the files in;

C:\Users\yourPCname\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\randomtexthere\localhost
Ah, ok, thanks.

cheesburgr

Reputation score
Good god I'd pay double just to have the "Chance" timer increase in duration
or have it be a separate button on the keyboard so it doesn't get cancelled so easy

Reputation score
Is anyone else at least a little disappointed there's no way to counter her frankensteiner? I really hope (however futile it may be) he adds in the ability to do that eventually

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Is anyone else at least a little disappointed there's no way to counter her frankensteiner? I really hope (however futile it may be) he adds in the ability to do that eventually
I believe it counts as her ultimate move (I haven't played this game myself as of yet, just a wild guess), as far as game designs and my general gaming experience goes, those are not meant to be countered by the player, so I suggest to defend or take it up like a big boy and bite the pillow :ROFLMAO:.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You could request he make it a move open to the counter on his blog, but if it was implemented it would be a variation of the power bomb h-move so not sure if it would add much.

It's zero damage when defended like all her other grapple moves so it's nothing more than a stock drainer.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys we need a better library organization on the front page...can't find anything here. Does anyone have save files for shoplifting, karen, and irene? No saves are in the first page and some of those "untranslated" are actually translated long ago.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you so much, i downloaded it but i don't understand anything :T can't change the text u.u
1. First open the SWF in the software.
2. Expand the 'Scripts' folder by pressing the '+' on its left side.
3. If there is a subfolder, expand it, if not skip this step.
4. Browse through the actionscripts and select the one you need to alter.
5. Press 'Edit Actionscript' on bottom middle of the screen.
6. Find all the texts within the actionscript you want to translate.
7. Translate / alter what you need to, don't touch anything else unless you know what you're doing. *
8. Press save (on same spot where the 'Edit Actionscript' was, not the save option on top left) and you're done.
9. Press Save on top left to save your progress (save with different name in case you mess up).
10. Test play the SWF.
11. Repeat until you're done.

*Do not run the SWF file on the background while you do this, it will corrupt the whole file after you press save, I did that few times with Irene/Karen and I almost threw my PC
to the sea as result.

Last edited:

trihard

Reputation score
Updated game

https ://mega. nz/#!FnpkFCiB!dF0UZKdwkveNrOmxPJGbekst6JNj_0N68Aest8nOHQA

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Out on english-side if anyone still cares

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The changes to the "opening" gauge really help with connecting the special moves and their follow ups.
Now at 50%, I can hit her with the backhand, strip off her bra, connect the sweep kick and strip her shorts off all in one combination. Less HP damage so I can still follow up with another sex combination before she's knocked out.
I still have no idea what the change to the stomp does besides it benefiting from the discount to foreplay sex moves in the update.

For the dialogue variations to scene recollection, they're available from the options menu. Top choice for the initial fight, middle for extra mode 1 and bottom for extra mode 2.

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
7. Translate / alter what you need to, don't touch anything else unless you know what you're doing. *
8. Press save (on same spot where the 'Edit Actionscript' was, not the save option on top left) and you're done.
9. Press Save on top left to save your progress (save with different name in case you mess up).
10. Test play the SWF.

*Do not run the SWF file on the background while you do this, it will corrupt the whole file after you press save, I did that few times with Irene/Karen and I almost threw my PC
to the sea as result.
This all seems rather interesting. I might give it a try myself :3

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
10. Test play the SWF.

to the sea as result.
Thank you very much, my friend. You are really the big one! This really helped me. If I couldn't at first was my fault cause i didn't install playerglobal.swc -.-' haha Thank you one more time! :)

Meist

Reputation score
Does anyone know if this game " is by JSK? I was doing some extensive digging to find the other games that JSK made (this was a little bit before I found this site so I could just download them all in one swoop luckily) and stumbled upon it on this site. It seems JSK style to the tee and of course, is in Japanese but the anonymous person who posted the game says: "Not sure if this is an old work of JSK that never got released until now, or someone is channeling the spirit of JSK -Anonymous". I was just wondering if anyone knew about this, this could very well be one of JSK's first games or maybe even THE first one since it's so short and doesn't even feature the pleasure over-time system in the later games.

Since it's such a short and simplistic game, I decided to, with the amazing help of Icevail, try my hand at translating. I understand the pain that is inflicted going through that process, especially when you don't know Japanese yourself. It's such a pain...and takes forever to do. It's insane how people with little time even manage to do the partials.

This is no "official" translation or anything, I'm just also including it in the download link just to share what I did so don't belittle me if something is wrong. I translated to what I felt would be coherent English speech. Feel free to make corrections or anything if some sentences do not make sense. Download includes the Japanese and English translation I made.

Download: https ://mega. nz/#F!hThjjSYJ!rKARkj_KVlNwdilt_x_isQ

(Of course, make sure there are no spaces.)

Note: In this one, you can cum at different speeds and different dialogue can happen.