What's new

YeahRight

Reputation score
@Harleyquin13 You are one sad, lonely, dude, aren't you?

1.) You could be right about the love ending part. I am not sure.

2.) Yes there are more ways to get the counters, but I found the way I described the most relyable and easy to explain. And I am pretty sure that my little guide is more usefull to the average Joe, than your mindless copy paste. And the two moves you described are in my list, so what is the point you are trying to make?

3.) ">>more or less<< a complete walkthrough ". Why would you even try to missquote so blatantly? And for what fucking reason? I never claimed to have made a complete walkthrough. But for that matter: I am pretty confident that one can actually 100% the game following my guide, so it actually kinda is...

So what again is the value of your comment? Other than proving once again what a miserable waste of forum space you are?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Harleyquin13 You are one sad, lonely, dude, aren't you?

1.) You could be right about the love ending part. I am not sure.

2.) Yes there are more ways to get the counters, but I found the way I described the most relyable and easy to explain. And I am pretty sure that my little guide is more usefull to the average Joe, than your mindless copy paste. And the two moves you described are in my list, so what is the point you are trying to make?

3.) ">>more or less<< a complete walkthrough ". Why would you even try to missquote so blatantly? And for what fucking reason? I never claimed to have made a complete walkthrough. But for that matter: I am pretty confident that one can actually 100% the game following my guide, so it actually kinda is...

So what again is the value of your comment? Other than proving once again what a miserable waste of forum space you are?
Because you're illiterate and don't even know what you typed. There's nothing in your guide about the H-scenes which are derivatives from the atomic drop and power bomb. I just explained how to do them since the self-righteous prick who gets off on giving out incomplete information to feed his ego doesn't bother to do so.

You don't have to do the moves "instantly". When her HP is 50% and below the rate at which she recovers from hit stun is reduced sufficiently for the special moves to connect while there's still something in the bar. The copy-paste essentially revealed that she's REALLY SLOW at recovering from hits when her HP is 30% and below.

"That should be all" = Am I misquoting you? You DID miss something and you've admitted you intelligently guessed the ending conditions.
③請願エンド(ラブエンド1)
・戦闘前の会話時の三択で「お前に勝って~」を選ぶ。(プロローグシーンをスキップしないでください)
・勝利時に「待つ」を選択。Hは一切しない。
・会話はなるべく無難な選択肢を選択。
・総被ダメージを2000以下に抑える。

The above given from the developer's blog just like my earlier copy-paste you happily derided. Very clear what the conditions for the love end are, but someone is too busy getting an endorphin rush butting in about "waste of forum space" when he can't answer queries properly.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Harleyquin13
2.) Yes there are more ways to get the counters, but I found the way I described the most relyable and easy to explain.
There's another way to open up counters. It's cheaper point wise, but the trade off is you have to eat a blow from her.

While she's in the middle of a regular attack, open menu and select the special move you wish to use. The screen will remain frozen but with no menus, open the menu again and click anywhere outside as if you were cancelling (do not attack or block). Right after she lands her attack your special will go off and instantly put her in position for counter without having to waste 2 points for another special. Like I said though, it's a give and take thing. You save 2 points but at the cost of her landing a hit and her kicks hit relatively hard.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's another way to open up counters. It's cheaper point wise, but the trade off is you have to eat a blow from her.

While she's in the middle of a regular attack, open menu and select the special move you wish to use. The screen will remain frozen but with no menus, open the menu again and click anywhere outside as if you were cancelling (do not attack or block). Right after she lands her attack your special will go off and instantly put her in position for counter without having to waste 2 points for another special. Like I said though, it's a give and take thing. You save 2 points but at the cost of her landing a hit and her kicks hit relatively hard.
It won't work when her HP is 50% or higher.
Striking her legs first at the required HP mark and then following up with a special move costs one gauge more, but I'm not at the mercy of her moveset waiting for an opening.
It doesn't work for all of her moves (I've tried. The roundhouse which leaves her vulnerable to the leg grab is a good one to try, the reverse roundhouse is also doable but requires slightly faster reflexes. Straights and hooks work, but I prefer to let her punch to build up stock if I'm running short. Definitely not doable with the jump roundhouse which isn't a special move).
Blocking is only required to reduce damage from her special moves (her stance before she executes them is really obvious as is the damage bonus when you attack her, obviously getting the read on her moves makes life easier).

Last edited:

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is one thing i need from this games to be really happy. Cum should stay on here after facials and other similar acts.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There is one thing i need from this games to be really happy. Cum should stay on here after facials and other similar acts.
Not a bad idea! Don't know if he can pull it off without sacrificing performance. The game runs much faster compared to Karin despite a more developed battle system.
While he's at it, he could fix a few of the bugs relating to mid-combat rape scenes. I've had a couple of crashes with the standing sex animation and slow performance for some of the sitting variations.
On another note, the fourth ending (the one where players beat her 5 times in extra mode 2) can only be pulled off once. After it's unlocked, extra mode 2 becomes an endurance test which usually ends with the player's defeat. Record I've pulled off is 6 KOs before round 7 absolutely thrashes me even with max stats.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
quick question, are their no more game translations since 2014, the mega link posted on the first page?

sorry if some have been posted, I just do not want to check 170 pages :X

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone, eh unlocked the end Love and the Rape, no sign of the other 2 and I have no idea how to unblock them

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hello everyone, eh unlocked the end Love and the Monkfish, no sign of the other 2 and I have no idea how to unblock them
From the developer blog:

①陵辱エンド
・会話時に、相手を痛めつける旨の選択肢を選択。
・戦闘勝利時に、1回以上「犯す」を選択。

②逆転エンド
・2回の会話時に、「感じていた」「調教する」を選択。(プロローグシーンで「オレの女にする」を選択しておくと、条件がゆるくなります)
・Hシーンで4回以上「御堂レイミ」を絶頂させる。
 (本番シーンで絶頂させるには、ピストンでもっとも感じている状態にしてから、「早く」の状態で「射精」を選択します)
 (本番シーン以外で1回以上絶頂させる必要があります。「クンニ」「電気あんま」どちらかで可能です)

③請願エンド(ラブエンド1)
・戦闘前の会話時の三択で「お前に勝って~」を選ぶ。(プロローグシーンをスキップしないでください)
・勝利時に「待つ」を選択。Hは一切しない。
・会話はなるべく無難な選択肢を選択。
・総被ダメージを2000以下に抑える。

④ラブエンド(ラブエンド2)
・エクストラモード2で5回勝利する(Hしても大丈夫です)。

1. Violation end
Choose the conversation options which imply she's going to be raped.
After a KO, rape her at least once.

2. Reversal end
Choose the two options noted above. In the prologue, select the highlighted option.
Get her to climax at least four times during the match. This requires players unlock at least the electro-stomp or Cunnilingus move to use on Reimi before she's KO'ed.
To get her to climax during penetration scenes, set the speed to high until her dialogue stops changing.
Getting her to climax during the stomp requires button mashing. The cunnilingus requires players to choose the first then second option. Press the third option once in a while or spam it to trigger the climax.

3. Love end 1
During the prologue, select the required option.
Do not rape her (stripping her is fine, but no blowjobs, boobjobs etc.)
Don't imply she's going to be a sex slave in the conversations after she's KO'ed.
Keep damage sustained under 2000. If you don't meet this condition, the ending won't trigger.

4. Love end 2
Win 5 rounds in extra mode 2. It doesn't matter if she has sex or not during the five rounds.
Once players have unlocked this ending, extra mode 2 becomes endless like extra mode 1. Players then have to view the love end 2 dialogue via the main menu.

The above is a rehash of what's been discussed in previous pages. This collects all of the information into one post. Take or leave my summary since the original Japanese is there for people who trust in their favourite machine translators.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you edit the actionscript to translate the game? I've been trying unsuccessfully. If you are okay with it, I would like to know how you do it, what program do you use? Thanks.
I use JPEX FF DEC to do it.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just 7 months this year and JSK released 4 games, 3 games coming out in a span of about 1 month each.
Ever since he went on hiatus in 2014 with the incomplete magical girl.

Wouldn't be surprised if he took a break again. Though i hope he could release a 5th in winter.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update from the blog. Game update goes live in 1-2 days time.

・隙ゲージの上昇率を上方修正。
・前戯系のHへ移行する際の消費ゲージストックを1減少。
・「電気あんま」のゲージストック消費量を他と同じく可変に。
・「電気あんま(受け)」のとき、衣服の着脱を可能に。
・回想シーンで、エクストラモード1・2の状態での回想を可能に(オプションで選択 「電気あんま(受け)」はエクストラモード2状態はありません)
・「足捕り」可能な「レイミ」の体力を1/5から1/4に。

"Opening" gauge fill-rate increase.
Foreplay H (boobjob, both blowjobs, stomp etc.) need one less stock to pull off.
Stomp stock consumption now variable (not sure what to make of this until I see the effects for myself)
When players are a victim of the stomp, they can choose the state of undress for Reimi.
For the scene replays, there is now an option to watch the scene as if it was being triggered under extra mode 2 (it's a dialogue change, obviously she doesn't do the stomp on the player in mode 2)
For the leg grab, the threshold has been increased from 20% of Reimi's max HP to 25%.

The scene selection change is a welcome one. The rest are minor improvements.

Last edited:

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, anyone else is having an audio issue with this newest game? Like both the regular and the uncensored version I got from here, the sound starts for like 1 sec and then it cuts off completely.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i don't understand what i'm doing wrong im able play the older jsk games no problem but the 2 new ones? it keeps saying unable to open the movie

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's a link for the partial;
(remember to delete the spaces)

What is translated;

- The intro text
- Polished the skill window translation a bit from what it was before
- The pre fight dialogue with Reimi
- Most of the battle skills (both player's and Reimi's), so mind reading and counter skills should be a little bit easier to pull off.

Its for censored version of the game, can't guarantee it works with uncensored one.

The sex scene buttons are not included in this partial.

And as usual, you can do whatever you want with the partial that is within your rights to do.

If you have suggestions on the translation, please do let me know, but keep in mind that I won't be able to fully commit to the translation at the time being,
I can scarcely spare few hours a week at most as it is.

Last edited:

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
So, will my game progress be saved? For instance, let's say I'm playing Shion or Vampire Hunter, will my Endings be saved?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Looks like its working well with uncensored version,thanks as always for providing us those partials translations.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
So, will my game progress be saved? For instance, let's say I'm playing Shion or Vampire Hunter, will my Endings be saved?
Yes, up until you run PC cleanup software, for example ccleaner, which will clear out the files in;

C:\Users\yourPCname\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\randomtexthere\localhost