What's new

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I got the humiliation ending and know how to get the two love endings. How do you get the last one?
Ending 3? She needs to climax at least 4 times during the run. So players need to have unlocked the vibrator foot job or pulled off the cunnilingus move at least once.
When raping her when she's knocked down, she has to climax together with the player. Just keep using strong thrusts until the dialogue stops changing to make sure.
Also, the right dialogue choices at the start are necessary to unlock the ending. Don't press skip, choose the third choice. After raping her once, choose the first choice. Second time round, the second choice.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Need a guide on how to fight. It's an improvement to the old games though the chance mechanic really needs to be LONGER. Also, i still can't trigger a chance yet.
Sure it's easy to brute force, but how do i strip her. Though it's already stated by some here that it requires you to use a special move during the fight.

Also, when she saddle you, how do i break free?
And what does the Command at the bottom do? The 1 that says 2-5 bars?

urruah

Reputation score
You punch her and then when she flinches you take that opportunity to use the break free command. The command at the bottom is a special counter for when she does a kick.

optionsfail

Reputation score
Need a guide on how to fight. It's an improvement to the old games though the chance mechanic really needs to be LONGER. Also, i still can't trigger a chance yet.
Sure it's easy to brute force, but how do i strip her. Though it's already stated by some here that it requires you to use a special move during the fight.

Also, when she saddle you, how do i break free?
And what does the Command at the bottom do? The 1 that says 2-5 bars?
Use the 1 action command and then follow it up with either one to break free. The bottom left breaks free immediately while the 2-5 bars one lets you go into the h-scene.

Does anyone know how to trigger the cunnilingus move and the 2nd ending?

Lemur.lis

Reputation score
with the swf is enough or all the files ? im asking because my internet is shit and need 2 hours to upload all the files
C:\Users\Youruser\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BGRPRVCK\localhost\save_data_tougi

There is savefile. 1kb.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
An upload and uncensor, all whilst I was sleeping.

Guess I'll wait until tonight for the partial translation, lol

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can counter or do additional moves when "chance!" pops up. I think you have less time to react the more hp she has, but I'm not sure.

There seems to only be one move (a kick) you can counter. If you click in time, you can use one of your skills or use the bottom pink option if her hp is low enough.
Otherwise you need to chain a normal attack with a skill to make the "chance!" appear, make sure to do it quick enough so she hasn't recovered when you're using the skill.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I made a quick partial translation to the Fighting Queen Raimi game, the intro text and player skills are translated,
if I find time, I can throw in the interface translations (sex scene buttons) at some point.

Edit; Before anyone asks, no, I am won't be able to fully commit into translations at this time, my summers are packed with events for me to go at and be at, not much time left to fully dig in.

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I made quick partial translation to the Fighting Queen Raimi game, the intro screen and skills are translated.
Edit; Still too busy to commit fully, I apologize for it.
Hooray for Google Translate and people who take everything they see at face value.

隙 isn't gap, it's how open one is to attack. "Opening" is more accurate, but uses more letters which does havoc for the interface.
Appropriately, MDF represents how quickly the player can regain control after taking damage or blocking attacks. "Hit Recovery" should be adequate.

For the rest:
Mount: Mount her when she's on her back.
水面蹴り = Sweep Kick. Get her on all fours.
Atomic Drop = Usable when her back is turned.
Power bomb = Usable when she's on her knees
電気あんま = Electro-stomp. Usable when she's lying down. Mash the mouse button!

Highly doubt this will go beyond an interface translation since the commentator dialogue isn't machine readable for the script kiddies. Not that what I wrote above is going to be taken into consideration anyway.