What's new

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay so good News. Have gotten another translator and Princess Irene will be picked as well. Translations are being done as we speak and if anyone has the uncensored princess Irene please post a DL link to it. At the request of the translator the machine translations will be dropped, sorry about that, will take a bit more time. Maybe the New one will be picked up when it comes out as well.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blog update: He's finished 11 out of the 13 scenes triggered before a ko and is working on 1 out of 4 planned endings. If he keeps this pace up he might finish as early as July.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay so good News. Have gotten another translator and Princess Irene will be picked as well. Translations are being done as we speak and if anyone has the uncensored princess Irene please post a DL link to it. At the request of the translator the machine translations will be dropped, sorry about that, will take a bit more time. Maybe the New one will be picked up when it comes out as well.

You did? Okay then, scrapping the translation project and leaving it for them, no sense in doing double project :unsure:.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To celebrate his interrogation game hitting 3000 downloads, there's a new CG of the upcoming game on the blog.

Forced blowjob with her lying down is a new POV for him and is almost definitely triggered from battle. Looking forward to more variations like this one.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
He was willing to do both, but if I had anotehr one it would certainly be faster

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Then yeah, might be better haha. @Icevail you down for Irene?
No problems with it if you're willing to wait for a while.
If people are happy with the shabby quality of the partials I made earlier, I can start translating Irene at some point, but given how little free time I have, it might take a while to fully commit to it, I will most likely skip the "fu fuu~", "ku ku"-only parts altogether and focus on the actual dialogue, if that is okay.

But there is a little problem on my end (nothing severe), I am quite preoccupied for the rest of the summer, might be as far as October when my vacation begins and I can start working on with the translation.

Last edited:

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I will be done with both before that happens, but it's nice to have a backup plan if things go south for some reason.

Mobius118f

Reputation score
This is a bit off topic but does anyone have a translated overthrow swf that doesn't have everything unlocked yet? I kinda like actually playing the games

Phenomenal

Reputation score
This is a bit off topic but does anyone have a translated overthrow swf that doesn't have everything unlocked yet? I kinda like actually playing the games
I've searched it for so long time but I didn't find anything. Instead, I've found Japanese version of it that everything doesn't unlocked.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like JSK is almost done with the new game. The new picture. Our uh.. defeat footjob.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Release goal of early-July because he's working on polishing up the game. The basic structure, scenes and mechanics are done so I say he's about 80% done.
That said, he's not introduced a defeat H-scene since the demon hunter game. It's not an original idea, but the setting fits the concept well.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really good news from the latest blog post: Finishing up went smoother than he expected and if all goes well the game will be registered on DLsite by this weekend, fulfilling the early-July release date promise.

First ever game using a grapple and throw mechanic. Looks like he went all out making this iteration into the best MMA fight simulator with a sexual bent as he possibly could. I wonder if the blog post CG leads to something else rather than just a pummelling for the heroine.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blog update by JSK, registered the game, will be live in a few days & at least a week on dmm. If i get the gist right.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blog update by JSK, registered the game, will be live in a few days & at least a week on dmm. If i get the gist right.
Correct. He also says this is the shortest gap (2 months) between releases of games in his developer history. He doesn't count the 1-month gap between Karen and Irina because the former was in development and then mothballed which artificially shrunk the release interval.

Reactions: soe