What's new

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is the DL for the edited stuff, some buttons and stuff in the main swf is still being edited

I'm sorry to ask such an ignorant question, but what do you need to do to play these files? I had no problem playing these for a long time, but I've recently gotten a new PC, and now whenever I click on a SWF file, it just opens a "view and track your downloads" box, with an "open" and a "save" option. Yet no matter which option I choose, it just opens another "view and track your downloads" box each time, and the file never plays.

Since it's worked fine in the past, I just took it for granted and never thought about it suddenly not working like this, so I don't know what to do.

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is the DL for the edited stuff, some buttons and stuff in the main swf is still being edited

...hm. Save file broke with this version, at least in the form of not playing out the endings. Do you have a working version, by any chance, or is it just a matter of erasing the save and starting over again?

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
...hm. Save file broke with this version, at least in the form of not playing out the endings. Do you have a working version, by any chance, or is it just a matter of erasing the save and starting over again?
Yeah try erasing first and see if it happens again, I'll try and see if I get the same. I'm gonna redo the thing the whole though to try uncensoring it

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sorry to ask such an ignorant question, but what do you need to do to play these files? I had no problem playing these for a long time, but I've recently gotten a new PC, and now whenever I click on a SWF file, it just opens a "view and track your downloads" box, with an "open" and a "save" option. Yet no matter which option I choose, it just opens another "view and track your downloads" box each time, and the file never plays.

Since it's worked fine in the past, I just took it for granted and never thought about it suddenly not working like this, so I don't know what to do.
You can simply drag the Karen.swf into Chrome (wont work With incognito) Just press CTRL+T in Google Chrome and try to drag and drop Karen.swf there, it should work. You can also use a program for playing swf files but i dun remember what it was called

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah try erasing first and see if it happens again, I'll try and see if I get the same. I'm gonna redo the thing the whole though to try uncensoring it
Can confirm that the translated version broke some things. Can't initiate rape on first victory, much less reach endings.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
Can confirm that the translated version broke some things. Can't initiate rape on first victory, much less reach endings.
Okay, can't say I didn't expect it, it's not really a playable version as I only uploaded it so people could use the translations. BUT if the text gets translated fast I'll cough up a playable one in a day or two.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can simply drag the Karen.swf into Chrome (wont work With incognito) Just press CTRL+T in Google Chrome and try to drag and drop Karen.swf there, it should work. You can also use a program for playing swf files but i dun remember what it was called
Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, all that did was cause the file to download again over and over endlessly. I had to reset the PC to put a stop to it

fearfactory123

Reputation score
Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, all that did was cause the file to download again over and over endlessly. I had to reset the PC to put a stop to it
i use flash player standalone , if u need here is a link ( ) , open it and drag the file or just "open with" and select the flash player

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score

Chrome doesn't work well with stand alone flashes / swf files, just "downloads" each time you try to run it without doing some hocus pocus,
I suggest you to use Adobe's stand alone flash player (you can get it from adobe's website), Edge, fire fox or opera to play the game(s).

watt10101

Reputation score
I know this might be a bit old, but anyone know where exactly are the translated versions of jsk's freeware. I remember seeing it at one point, but I can't seem to find it again for some reason.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I know this might be a bit old, but anyone know where exactly are the translated versions of jsk's freeware. I remember seeing it at one point, but I can't seem to find it again for some reason.
The first page has a link to all that we have here, are those not the ones you're after?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So... did the translation, or rather, the Karen game got "fixed"...? I mean, since the other version that was shared before, I think corrupted the saves. Well, if anything I can download the original uncensored file anyways. Just asking, if there was any progress on it.

watt10101

Reputation score
The first page has a link to all that we have here, are those not the ones you're after?
Those have translations for the newer games, I'm looking more for the translations for the older JSK's freeware like Hamakaze.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Those have translations for the newer games, I'm looking more for the translations for the older JSK's freeware like Hamakaze.
I don't think we (read as ULMF, I am not part of the staff) have the translated freewares, I guess no one had interest/time on translating the newer jsk freewares, some of the old ones were partially, if not fully translated to my understanding, but I could be wrong, haven't been part of this community for that long.

Anyone wanna help me and @Mehrtinalus do the Princess Irina translation? The Karen one is gonna be a lot harder to finish than I thought.
I can help with the endings (the partials I made already covers Love ending on both Irina and Karen), those are reasonable easy & short to translate, compared to the cou1-4 (massive amount of timelines to translate and literally shit ton of repeative sentences with "Kuu~. Fu.. Fuu.." type of gargle, annoying as hell to translate due to sheer amount of that).

So... did the translation, or rather, the Karen game got "fixed"...? I mean, since the other version that was shared before, I think corrupted the saves. Well, if anything I can download the original uncensored file anyways. Just asking, if there was any progress on it.
Just to be sure (I haven't read this thread for a short while now, subsequently 'out of loop' due to it), is the partial I provided causing this save corruption?

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Icevail Oh yeah, sorry I didn't read your post previously. Regarding what I said, the file in question was the one Mehrtinalus posted on the previous page, with a partial translation of menus and buttons, but as he said previously, it's still being worked on as far as I'm aware, I'm guessing it could be from your partial translation but I'm not sure enough to confirm it, you can ask him in any case. As I said before, if anything else, I'll just download the uncensored files and updates from previous pages and call it a day. Sorry, I didn't want to worry you with my post, hopefully this clears any, or possible, doubts you at least have, and I hopefully, somewhat, could help you. :)

Last edited:

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't think we (read as ULMF, I am not part of the staff) have the translated freewares, I guess no one had interest/time on translating the newer jsk freewares, some of the old ones were partially, if not fully translated to my understanding, but I could be wrong, haven't been part of this community for that long.

I can help with the endings (the partials I made already covers Love ending on both Irina and Karen), those are reasonable easy & short to translate, compared to the cou1-4 (massive amount of timelines to translate and literally shit ton of repeative sentences with "Kuu~. Fu.. Fuu.." type of gargle, annoying as hell to translate due to sheer amount of that).
Tell me about it... I'm working through machine translations and the SFX's are a pain... Kind of worried I'm mistranslating some things.

Just to be sure (I haven't read this thread for a short while now, subsequently 'out of loop' due to it), is the partial I provided causing this save corruption?
It's actually our file that has some problems... Probably will fix them after finishing the translation up for everything else