What's new

timmys666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
one of the options in irene is broken from the select scene main screen the 2nd row down first option just goes to blank grey screen.nvm new translation fixed it.

roamz123

Lurker
Reputation score
hey guys is there a reason why everytime i run the games and click to enter the next scene or even from the starting menu it doesn't do anything it loads like 1 frame and doesn't load the rest :(

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
one of the options in irene is broken from the select scene main screen the 2nd row down first option just goes to blank grey screen.nvm new translation fixed it.
Its was in game bug (which JSK fixed short while ago), not related to the translation I did in any way.

hey guys is there a reason why everytime i run the games and click to enter the next scene or even from the starting menu it doesn't do anything it loads like 1 frame and doesn't load the rest :(
Update your flash player, I can't replicate that problem on my end, though even if I could, I doubt I could even fix it >>;

roamz123

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah im not sure what it is my flash player is updated i have to like right click and press play to get to the next scene but the h scene is grayed out when i get to it or i cant start the fight scene on karen

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah im not sure what it is my flash player is updated i have to like right click and press play to get to the next scene but the h scene is grayed out when i get to it or i cant start the fight scene on karen
Try downloading the game again from either the link I provided or the one Ghastlysoul linked, if those both fail to run, then you might have a problem on your PC.
Also, check if you allow the swf file to be run (as files from other PC's tend not to be allowed to be run) and its in your antivirus exception list.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Getting ready to update the pack, can someone link to the update for RJ222358 in it's original censored and Japanese state?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i cant find SOL save files on my laptop since forever, i know about appdata/roaming/macromedia but guess what i cant Find the MACROMEDIA folder, not even using searching function, i have windows 10 and i havent found a solution anywhere online.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i cant find SOL save files on my laptop since forever, i know about appdata/roaming/macromedia but guess what i cant Find the MACROMEDIA folder, not even using searching function, i have windows 10 and i havent found a solution anywhere online.
You answered your own question : Windows 10

Jokes aside, dunno. Maybe it's a hidden file/folder and you didn't ticked the option to show it. Are you sure it even saves ? If you search *.sol and it finds nothing, that might be your problem.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Most browsers have their own built-in flash support and have their own temp internet files folder, so they're probably somewhere else.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You answered your own question : Windows 10

Jokes aside, dunno. Maybe it's a hidden file/folder and you didn't ticked the option to show it. Are you sure it even saves ? If you search *.sol and it finds nothing, that might be your problem.
how else it saves my JSKI games them? of course it must save, the problem is i dont know WHERE

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blog update. A new CG for the new fighting game is out. He's 25% done and is hoping for a July release.

He's even admitted it's a rip off, ahem, homage to an existing franchise (I know which one in fact). It's going to be MMA inspired so the moves are going to be more grounded in reality than the Karen game. I liked the Karen character design more than this one, but it's early days.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blog update. A new CG for the new fighting game is out. He's 25% done and is hoping for a July release.

He's even admitted it's a rip off, ahem, homage to an existing franchise (I know which one in fact). It's going to be MMA inspired so the moves are going to be more grounded in reality than the Karen game. I liked the Karen character design more than this one, but it's early days.
Fill me in but which franchise is it? Could only make a guess that it is from Crimson flash games, pity she (if memory serves me well, it's a she) doesn't make those gameplay flash games anymore, only VN-style. Well, give the fighter a curvier figure and i will call her 'shishou'.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fill me in but which franchise is it? Could only make a guess that it is from Crimson flash games, pity she (if memory serves me well, it's a she) doesn't make those gameplay flash games anymore, only VN-style. Well, give the fighter a curvier figure and i will call her 'shishou'.
That's my guess, especially because of the hair colour.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Dude, if your search doesn't find anything, you got some werid problems. Or Windows 10 blows more than I thought