What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like JSK updated the Princess Irene and managed to fix the blackscreen on Recollection Mode, though still not fix the freeze at "Service" Mode (It happen when you select Paizuri 1/2 then select Blowjob 2, it will freeze the animation and the button as well). Anyway gonna do Uncensoring and will post the link when finished, shouldn't take long . . .
Just downloaded it from DLsite myself, I'll get on with the translation update once I get few solid hours of sleep on my head.

EDIT1; That's strange, it won't freeze for me when I do that.
EDIT2; Oh wait, it did happen, but on recollection mode it works just fine.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well seems the black screen glitch is still there. Anyone here has the same problem? I did update my game with the updated uncensored files, but the problem still persists.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Whats the progress with Karen translation?
The fight scene (Karen's skills and MC's skills have been translated) with some of the dialogue between MC and Karen are translated (most player choices have been translated).
Sex scene buttons have been translated.

Its partial translation by me, but not of best the possible quality, shabby at best, but playable.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
TUN(Translation Update News); Previous links are now obsolete for the following game(s);

; Partial translation added to newest version available (4/May/2018) from DLsite, censored version, edit and improve as you see fit, but don't blame me if you break up something in process ^_^;

New Link: https:// mega .nz/#!SR5FnRpb!aFc48ppfeTRQ5yj2SqPky9TU4V0ePi01flgeUcMgHr0 - Remember to delete the spaces

; Increased the amount of translations on newest version (17/April/2018), censored version, included two files; one to translate the skill point screen and another to when player wins a round, edit and improve as you see fit, but don't blame me if you break up something in process >>;

New Link; https:// mega .nz/#!ndxAQaDD!LQAyG_o6yK63FBOCy4mSve7K2T8ze-oLlqQQbjXcIXc - Remember to delete the spaces.

If you have suggestions or feedback on the translation, PM is there for that.

In addition; I am aware of the few typos here and there, those will be fixed as soon as I come across those while test playing the games, no need to inform me about those.
I will also leave the translation level at partial as there is simply too much to translate on myself (Its not that I am lazy, its just that I lack the time to properly dedicate myself to finish the job.).

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
TUN(Translation Update News); Previous links are now obsolete for the following game(s);

; Partial translation added to newest version available (4/May/2018) from DLsite, censored version, edit and improve as you see fit, but don't blame me if you break up something in process ^_^;

New Link: https:// mega .nz/#!SR5FnRpb!aFc48ppfeTRQ5yj2SqPky9TU4V0ePi01flgeUcMgHr0 - Remember to delete the spaces

; Increased the amount of translations on newest version (17/April/2018), censored version, edit and improve as you see fit, but don't blame me if you break up something in process >>;

New Link; https:// mega .nz/#!ndxAQaDD!LQAyG_o6yK63FBOCy4mSve7K2T8ze-oLlqQQbjXcIXc - Remember to delete the spaces.

If you have suggestions or feedback on the translation, PM is there for that.
how do we apply the translation patch?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
how do we apply the translation patch?
I am somewhat puzzled by this question, just extract the content of the rar file and you're ready to play the game, you don't need to apply anything to anywhere, but if you want my translations to uncensored version of the game, you have to wait until the guys doing the uncensoring part do their stuff on the translated version of the game I've provided, because I am honestly hopeless on anything else than translating.

wow that was fast
And its fast when its just copy pasting lines from the old timeline's I've already translated to the new version of the game, doesn't take more than few minutes at best.

Last edited:

Ghastlysoul

Reputation score
Heres the Irene and Karen games uncensored with Icevails partial translation. Also I didn't test it, but I modified the main file for those having trouble to get certain scenes or just to see H so the gallery is unlocked.

Irene:
https:// mega. nz/#!43BnkBBQ!A16Twh7ZNij_DPylaxagWpBC1bxgQy4gDUseDmP49qM

Karen:
https:// mega. nz/#!cjZRxLzZ!8oQ_lfmbkf8uys98B2nw45Q45gmjwk4yEHALBO8TzLg

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to fix the flash slowdown with JSK games?
As far as I'm aware of, and everyone here, there isn't one, what you could also do, is trying on an standalone flash player, an empty exe file, and then just drop the swf archive in it, and play the game normally, it should, make things smoother, but I'm not sure if the slowdown would still occur or not, the other way instead, if you only play with swf files is to minimize the window where the game is playing, and just lower the quality of the game, sometimes it makes the game run faster, albeit with a little less quality. But other than that, I don't think there's any "permanent" solution for it. Unless JSK decides to jump to Unity in his next game.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Ghastlysoul Thank you very much for the tranlasted and uncensored games, you're awesome, one thing I was wondering, are the Karen and Irina/Irene games, I mean the ones you posted as of today, have the updated uncensored files and in Irina's case the bug fix of the black screen? Anyways, thank you very much you guys are amazing!!

Ghastlysoul

Reputation score
@Ghastlysoul Thank you very much for the tranlasted and uncensored games, you're awesome, one thing I was wondering, are the Karen and Irina/Irene games, I mean the ones you posted as of today, have the updated uncensored files and in Irina's case the bug fix of the black screen? Anyways, thank you very much you guys are amazing!!
They're the current versions of the games and on Irene Ididn't see the black screen on the recollection.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Restart the game, that's the only way.
I think the more we play JSK's flash games, the more rams have been used or CPU works harder.

Reputation score
I really apreaciate your work but the uncensored male is kinda bothering me, I think it will look better if it's censored while the girl isn't (you know, like those old JSK's game)