What's new

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems there's a link to it on anime-sharing, but oddly enough, the game itself is divided in parts... and also the weird thing it's missing other "parts" too.

I'll rather wait for a better version of it, hopefully soon. Anyways, game's looking good though.

Here's the link if anyone is interested. Don't expect too much since it's in parts and stuff.

That's Velka's gimmick, he uploads part of a new game/work and waits several days before uploading the rest

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's Velka's gimmick, he uploads part of a new game/work and waits several days before uploading the rest
Well shit... I should've known better. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Well, nevermind, finally some other uploaders on Anime-Sharing managed to upload the full game without parts.

Enjoy!

I've also been testing some of the game and so far it's pretty good, didn't manage to get any endings yet.

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is also why I completely bypass pretty much every "blue" post on that site now unless it is something hard to find.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Did anybody finish translating "Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat" ??
I posted partial translation to it, the battle and sex UI has been translated best to my abilities, along with some speech bubbles here and there, its playable but I don't have the necessary level of skill to translate the speeches in detail, someone else needs to take that mantle.

I tried translating the lovers ending and the results are shabby at best and its partially done, I don't know if I get to 'finish' it with my busy schedule.

Also on side note, I have the new Princess Interrogation as well, I try to get its UI translated and MC questions translated whenever I find some time for it, I'll post a link to it once I am done with it, the goal is to get the questions MC asks translated along with the buttons, however the speech bubbles require too much work for me to handle on my own.

Last edited:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, here's the uncensored for the latest version "Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat". it took me a while to figured it out how to uncensored it 'cause JSK use different method to do the censoring . . .
But anyway here it is :

https:// mega. nz/#!LwUznYTD!qbku8hIpN4k9_jn46qeKLfA8czEIOpH2Muy4FvJrjnA

And ofc, I will do uncensor and full save of " ". It shouldn't take long to do it . . .

Slight update on English UI translation, I have now partially translated the battle / sex UI, so that player gets the general idea on what is going on, I also tried with translating the speech bubbles during some scenes, but they are just horrid >>; had to rely into translation software to turn hirakana's and katakana's into romanji, so I could read them out loud to get the general idea of what Karen is saying.

I will post the UI translations at some point around this weekend, feel free to help yourselves to those and improve what you deem necessary to fix if you can.

EDIT1; The download link is down while I upload the the partial English UI translation files into mega, if you want to check how the translation is progressing, pick the Karen.rar file from the folder, please do ignore the shabby speech bubble translations for now, I am aware those are not top quality at this moment. Lover ending has the most translations done to it.

Updated link:
https:// mega. nz/#F!2Fw0hRSC!yP0m3uWh3X82V9lOtxpWvQ

EDIT2; I translated the battle moves Karen uses, now players can see whats coming if they have mind reading skill, however, the skill names are too long for the zone they've been allocated to in English, half of the skill name is out of the "play" zone, means I need to shorten the names.
Oh, could you update your translation with my uncensored? Thanks :D

EDIT: Here's the full save for " "

The save folder is still same like before :D

And since there's bug in Recollection Mode (Black Screen when selecting one of the scene), I'm gonna wait for the fix before I start to uncensored it :/

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game can be found in mikocon. If anyone wants 'early access'

Now to run blind for the endings...

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, here's the uncensored for the latest version "Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat". it took me a while to figured it out how to uncensored it 'cause JSK use different method to do the censoring . . .
But anyway here it is :

https:// mega. nz/#!LwUznYTD!qbku8hIpN4k9_jn46qeKLfA8czEIOpH2Muy4FvJrjnA

And ofc, I will do uncensor and full save of " ". It shouldn't take long to do it . . .

Oh, could you update your translation with my uncensored? Thanks :D

EDIT: Here's the full save for " "

The save folder is still same like before :D

And since there's bug in Recollection Mode (Black Screen when selecting one of the scene), I'm gonna wait for the fix before I start to uncensored it :/

I just started translating with JPEX FF dec (I'm green as green can be with it, translating is the best I can do right about now) , so I honestly have no clue clues how to merge the data you so graciously have uncensored for us, with my shabby partial translation, but give me few pointers on where to start and I'll probably figure out the rest on my own, but I am fairly sure you can manage to do it faster ( and reliably) than I can, since you do seem to have the know how for it.

And as far for the recollection mode part, I have no trouble accessing that on Karen or Irene, all scenes work out just fine, no black screens or whatsoever.

On the side note, I've translated Irene's UI to English now, also majority of the questions are in English, the shabby kind of English, but people should now have a general idea what MC does ask from Irene, the things that are not yet translated are the doggy style questions, intro text and the ending answers by MC (much due to fact I haven't been able to find those from the timelines, despite the fact I've literally translated almost everything I've found from the game's FLA's, could be on those few remaining spots I haven't gone through yet.) and what Irene responds to MC in her speech bubbles.

TL;DR UI Almost full in English, its playable if nothing else, Irene's speech bubbles are not done.

Link to Partially translated Princess Interrogation (WIP); (Remember to delete the spaces)
https:// mega. nz/#!nBAW1aDL!NPuHMe7lDCczzC1HNo0i6fRND5B3do3V9w-2f011g6w

Enjoy and laugh at my shabby translation >>;

Last edited:

urruah

Reputation score
Oh this forum will finally let me post now. I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now.

Just when did Erina take up MMA anyway?

First two endings for the new game were easy to get. I don't know enough Japanese to try to get the other two yet.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh this forum will finally let me post now. I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now.

Just when did Erina take up MMA anyway?

First two endings for the new game were easy to get. I don't know enough Japanese to try to get the other two yet.
Here's the guide from JSK help file as machine translated, but you should get the point, assuming you're talking about the new Princess Interrogation game.

① Violation end
· Perform "H" at least once in the interrogation scene.
· At the end, select 姫様を我がものといたします".

② Training end
· Cum up more than three times in an interrogation scene.
· At the end, select "姫様には女の喜びを覚えてもらいます".

③ Slave end
· Ejaculation in the vagina more than five times in the H scene.
· At the end, select "姫様を我がものといたします".

④ Love End - (I hard I hard time figuring out the slap part -Icevail)
· Increase likelihood. (The needle thing on as right as possible)
· Advance "conversation". Listen to the story of "宮廷魔術師".
· Slap Irene's booty with a slightly enhanced pleasure.
· "Look" the emblem that floated in the buttocks
· Select "姫様をお救いいたします" at the end.

Last edited:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just started translating with JPEX FF dec (I'm green as green can be with it, translating is the best I can do right about now) , so I honestly have no clue clues how to merge the data you so graciously have uncensored for us, with my shabby partial translation, but give me few pointers on where to start and I'll probably figure out the rest on my own, but I am fairly sure you can manage to do it faster ( and reliably) than I can, since you do seem to have the know how for it.

And as far for the recollection mode part, I have no trouble accessing that on Karen or Irene, all scenes work out just fine, no black screens or whatsoever.

On the side note, I've translated Irene's UI to English now, also majority of the questions are in English, the shabby kind of English, but people should now have a general idea what MC does ask from Irene, the things that are not yet translated are the doggy style questions, intro text and the ending answers by MC (much due to fact I haven't been able to find those from the timelines, despite the fact I've literally translated almost everything I've found from the game's FLA's, could be on those few remaining spots I haven't gone through yet.) and what Irene responds to MC in her speech bubbles.

TL;DR UI Almost full in English, its playable if nothing else, Irene's speech bubbles are not done.

Link to Partially translated Princess Interrogation (WIP); (Remember to delete the spaces)
https:// mega. nz/#!nBAW1aDL!NPuHMe7lDCczzC1HNo0i6fRND5B3do3V9w-2f011g6w

Enjoy and laugh at my shabby translation >>;
It's quite easy really, just follow this tutorial:

Basically you just need to find the correct "Shape" that the censor / pixelated use, in JSK older games it's a full blue greenish (?) Shape and it's quite easy to find, but for newer games (like "Restraint and Interrogation - Princess Irene" (can't confirm since I didn't check it lol) and updated "Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat") you need to find Shape that exactly same as the censor use. For example if in one of the scene, if the censor like a "Round" shape, then just find "Round" Shape that match. It's a trial and error basically :D

And for the bug, it's already confirm by JSK himself. If you select "正常位" it will lead to blackscreen, so I'm gonna wait for the fix before I start to uncensored it . . .

Oh, and is it okay if I use your "Partial Translation" and post it with my uncensored?

NOTE: I suggest to use the same version 010 Editor like in the tutorial, I dunno if it's gonna work with the newer version, but let's keep it safe . . .

urruah

Reputation score
I keep getting the generic bad ending when I go for the love ending. Where do you put save files for this one? The place I thought they went, in the macromedia folder in the appdata etc area doesn't seem to be it.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It's quite easy really, just follow this tutorial:

Basically you just need to find the correct "Shape" that the censor / pixelated use, in JSK older games it's a full blue greenish (?) Shape and it's quite easy to find, but for newer games (like "Restraint and Interrogation - Princess Irene" (can't confirm since I didn't check it lol) and updated "Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat") you need to find Shape that exactly same as the censor use. For example if in one of the scene, if the censor like a "Round" shape, then just find "Round" Shape that match. It's a trial and error basically :D

And for the bug, it's already confirm by JSK himself. If you select "正常位" it will lead to blackscreen, so I'm gonna wait for the fix before I start to uncensored it . . .

Oh, and is it okay if I use your "Partial Translation" and post it with my uncensored?

NOTE: I suggest to use the same version 010 Editor like in the tutorial, I dunno if it's gonna work with the newer version, but let's keep it safe . . .
Yes, absolutely, you can use it as you see fit, I think I already gave universal permission to fix and improve on the original post as people see fit.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I keep getting the generic bad ending when I go for the love ending. Where do you put save files for this one? The place I thought they went, in the macromedia folder in the appdata etc area doesn't seem to be it.
Do you have your flash setting so that its allowed to save data in your pc? ( Right click while on flash in browser and look at settings to change it)

The path to flash save is C:\Users\YourPCname\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Randomstuff\localhost or \#localWithNet

For some reason I have two save file locations for the game, those are identical files so if you want to be safe, just throw the save on both folders.

trihard

Reputation score
I managed to uncensor the first 2 endings. I have problems with other scenes. Whenever I change the pixel thing into a dummy shape other scenes wont work. I will try to work on the scenes later.

Here are the 2 endings uncensored.

urruah

Reputation score
Do you have your flash setting so that its allowed to save data in your pc? ( Right click while on flash in browser and look at settings to change it)

The path to flash save is C:\Users\YourPCname\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Randomstuff\localhost or \#localWithNet

For some reason I have two save file locations for the game, those are identical files so if you want to be safe, just throw the save on both folders.
Yeah, it's set to allow local storage and I put the save files there, but it didn't work.

It didn't have old copies of the file either. The ones it'd be overwriting.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Machine translated but here goes:
The king is trying to summon an evil elder god to conquer the world. To do so, he must sacrifice the princess Irina to complete the summoning ritual.
You, a knight commander (banished/exiled after discovering the kings plot) capture Irina and now have the choice to:

Inform the princess of the planned events and head into exile with her and eloping (love ending),
Take her as your slave (slave ending),
Train her as your pet (training ending)
or turn her into a nymphomaniac who's addicted to your "sword" (lewd ending).

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Machine translated but here goes:
The king is trying to summon an evil elder god to conquer the world. To do so, he must sacrifice the princess Irina to complete the summoning ritual.
You, a knight commander (banished/exiled after discovering the kings plot) capture Irina and now have the choice to:

Inform the princess of the planned events and head into exile with her and eloping (love ending),
Take her as your slave (slave ending),
Train her as your pet (training ending)
or turn her into a nymphomaniac who's addicted to your "sword" (lewd ending).

Here's is what I managed to translate the intro text to;

A continent was under one rule, led by Emperor with grand ambition,

To realize his dreams, the Emperor ordered a massive campaign of conquest,
everything was to be brought under his rule, by any means necessary.

Coalition was formed to halt the aggression of the Empire, and the war was
fought to stalemate, with no decisive victories on either side over the many battles they fought.

Then one day, shocking rumors begun to spread around the lands, about the Emperor's plan to revive
the Evil God / Spirit of legends.

In order to confirm these rumors, the Coalition had to resort into drastic measures, by abducting key personnel
of the Empire and conduct severe interrogations on them.

Within these abductors, was a man who once served the Empire before being sent to exile by his former Lord.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I did test the save file that was posted earlier, and everything works and also as TheBomb pointed out, in the recollection mode the "正常位" option leads to a black screen, regardless if it's the original censored version or the uncensored one (Thank you very much for the uncensored version Ghastlysoul!). It seems we'll have to wait for an update or some fix to get rid of this problem.