What's new

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hard to tell if this version is updated or not. Its got a bad translation attached, and just use the latest uncensor patch provided on page 211.

Old version confirmed. It's still getting slowly every time I play it for 3 minutes.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I just bought it from DLsite English side, I can post it for you folks once I've uploaded it.

EDIT 1; I'll put the link in this post to avoid double posting unnecessarily.

EDIT 2; https:// mega. nz/#F!2Fw0hRSC!yP0m3uWh3X82V9lOtxpWvQ

Remember to delete the spaces, I'll update the link if Karen gets patched / modified by JSK.

Last edited:

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just bought it from DLsite English side, I can post it for you folks once I've uploaded it.

EDIT 2; https:// mega .nz /#F!SUQgXQTL!Pkg_ZUPoxuhDShZGkL87Ig

Remember to delete the spaces, I'll update the link if Karen gets patched / modified by JSK.
Thank you very much Icevail.
Thumbs for you! :)

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much Icevail, you are awesome!! On the other hand, I've just checked the official DLsite page of the Karen game, and it seems on the 17th JSK changed something regarding the mosaic in "action", I think it regards the fighting aspect, pretty much more processing stuff and better performance, I assume, but doesn't seem to be much of an update, more like a little one, anyways, just letting you guys know, that's all. Here's the link if anyone wants to check said small update.

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT 2; https:// mega .nz /#F!SUQgXQTL!Pkg_ZUPoxuhDShZGkL87Ig

really appreciate your upload, but this one still seems to have slowing down issue.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
really appreciate your upload, but this one still seems to have slowing down issue.
Its the most recent version DLsite has for download, I can't do much but wait until they update it, I'll update the file as soon as I get my hands into it.

EDIT 1; Its the one with mosaic improvement fix, when you compare the store page one and the one in the game, you can see a clear difference on it, and JSK games are known for slowing down after playing those for a while, I suggest you reload the page if you use browser, or restart the game if you use independent flash player after each play through, I don't have any slowdown issues until I reach the final fight or "enjoy" the intermissions between the fights for too long.

EDIT 2; On the side note, I've begun to translate the Fighting / Sex interfaces to English, however the dialogue between the MC and Karen is bit out of my league, as I don't know how to properly read moon runes, but I understand it when its spoken to me, so that's the best I can do for now in terms of translating.

Last edited:

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its the most recent version DLsite has for download, I can't do much but wait until they update it, I'll update the file as soon as I get my hands into it.

EDIT 1; Its the one with mosaic improvement fix, when you compare the store page one and the one in the game, you can see a clear difference on it, and JSK games are known for slowing down after playing those for a while, I suggest you reload the page if you use browser, or restart the game if you use independent flash player after each play through, I don't have any slowdown issues until I reach the final fight or "enjoy" the intermissions between the fights for too long.

EDIT 2; On the side note, I've begun to translate the Fighting / Sex interfaces to English, however the dialogue between the MC and Karen is bit out of my league, as I don't know how to properly read moon runes, but I understand it when its spoken to me, so that's the best I can do for now in terms of translating.
I think it is the problem with flash player itself. When played with flash player, it slows down. I used other apps, like gomplayer, that can run flash files with, and there were no slow downs.

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^ what he said. An update won't help with the slowdown, as all JSK games have that slowdown issue (not to mention quite some other FLASH H games). Just restart game between sessions, might not be the best solution, but it helps.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i play on my laptop and the only way to play this game now for some reason is explorer, any program i can use to play them? Flashplayer doesnt seems to work either

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i play on my laptop and the only way to play this game now for some reason is explorer, any program i can use to play them? Flashplayer doesnt seems to work either
Is your flash player fully up to date? That might be the case. Is it only this flash or others?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Slight update on English UI translation, I have now partially translated the battle / sex UI, so that player gets the general idea on what is going on, I also tried with translating the speech bubbles during some scenes, but they are just horrid >>; had to rely into translation software to turn hirakana's and katakana's into romanji, so I could read them out loud to get the general idea of what Karen is saying.

I will post the UI translations at some point around this weekend, feel free to help yourselves to those and improve what you deem necessary to fix if you can.

EDIT1; The download link is down while I upload the the partial English UI translation files into mega, if you want to check how the translation is progressing, pick the Karen.rar file from the folder, please do ignore the shabby speech bubble translations for now, I am aware those are not top quality at this moment. Lover ending has the most translations done to it.

Updated link:
https:// mega. nz/#F!2Fw0hRSC!yP0m3uWh3X82V9lOtxpWvQ

EDIT2; I translated the battle moves Karen uses, now players can see whats coming if they have mind reading skill, however, the skill names are too long for the zone they've been allocated to in English, half of the skill name is out of the "play" zone, means I need to shorten the names.

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
While this may not entirely be related to JSK Games in general, I'm just wondering where I'd be able to put in my save files for JSK flash games when using GOM Player, or in other words where does GOM Player hold the Flash save files?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
While this may not entirely be related to JSK Games in general, I'm just wondering where I'd be able to put in my save files for JSK flash games when using GOM Player, or in other words where does GOM Player hold the Flash save files?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, thats unexpectedly fast, JSK's princess interrogation is out, while the server was under maintenance. Now, we need an upload.
True, it came out faster than expected, I'll translate the UI if I get some free time in my hands.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Did anybody finish translating "Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat" ??

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, thats unexpectedly fast, JSK's princess interrogation is out, while the server was under maintenance. Now, we need an upload.
Guess I'm going to have to wait a while again before I update the pack

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems there's a link to it on anime-sharing, but oddly enough, the game itself is divided in parts... and also the weird thing it's missing other "parts" too.

I'll rather wait for a better version of it, hopefully soon. Anyways, game's looking good though.

Here's the link if anyone is interested. Don't expect too much since it's in parts and stuff.