What's new

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
It would depend entirely on whether JSK kept using first person perspective or switched to third person. He's done it before with Shogun Princess, so not entirely out of the question. If you were playing as the female in third person then functionally the scene would look the same as if you were playing the game as the male character in third person. Which character initiates the sex scenes shouldn't matter too much at that point.
Ya 3rd person view would make more sense. Saying you want the roles reversed, just means you would play as the female, and have the guy sex you. Which most of his fans wouldn't want.

Just image people going to Starbucks, and one day they don't sell coffee, only soda. Image how much money they would lose that day, and how many people would stop going.

You can't just be like, "Well I know my fanbase, but screw them I'm going to just give them something they may not like, and I might lose all my customers, but I don't care."

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Ya 3rd person view would make more sense. Saying you want the roles reversed, just means you would play as the female, and have the guy sex you. Which most of his fans wouldn't want.

Just image people going to Starbucks, and one day they don't sell coffee, only soda. Image how much money they would lose that day, and how many people would stop going.

You can't just be like, "Well I know my fanbase, but screw them I'm going to just give them something they may not like, and I might lose all my customers, but I don't care."
Not soda, but tea, just tea.
Imagine the horror *shivers*.

Ranos

Reputation score
Not soda, but tea, just tea.
Imagine the horror *shivers*.
Cue Darth vader "NOOOOooooooo"

It would depend entirely on whether JSK kept using first person perspective or switched to third person. He's done it before with Shogun Princess, so not entirely out of the question. If you were playing as the female in third person then functionally the scene would look the same as if you were playing the game as the male character in third person. Which character initiates the sex scenes shouldn't matter too much at that point.
Pretty much this. Third person for a female MC should be okay for some people, but First person,no, for the majority. If you want a first person female game,theres always the Umichan maiko series.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think the fifty NTR/Corruption/Whatevs focused RPG Maker games the revered hentai enthusiast community gets on a weekly basis cover the third person, female MC angle aptly... :sneaky:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I think the fifty NTR/Corruption/Whatevs focused RPG Maker games the revered hentai enthusiast community gets on a weekly basis cover the third person, female MC angle aptly... :sneaky:
I agree, male protag games are rare enough.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If he does a third person combat sex game with a dark skinned tribal girl (eg Nidalee in LoL) or a kuniochi (preferably with a face mask) and release it in english, I would be so happy.

Tentalover

Reputation score
asking savedata is alright, right?
I swear already cleared and unlock the newest demoness battle, but when I open it again today, the data has been cleared...:cry::cry:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
asking savedata is alright, right?
I swear already cleared and unlock the newest demoness battle, but when I open it again today, the data has been cleared...:cry::cry:
Yes, save data is cool.

Save location for AIR;
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\<AppName (with spaces replaced by hyphens)>\Local Store\#SharedObjects\

Save location for regular flash;
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

zipetya

Reputation score
You have nothing to worry about.
Scrumptious dark skin, exquisite silver hair, noble pointy ears and captivating gold eyes are truly a TERRIBAD combination...

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
You have nothing to worry about.
Scrumptious dark skin, exquisite silver hair, noble pointy ears and captivating gold eyes are truly a TERRIBAD combination...
The feeling when the one has no idea if they are being insulted or complimented at. 😳

zipetya

Reputation score
Sarcasm is hard to detect when one can't hear the tone of someone's voice, thank you for clarifying it for me, now I have live with knowledge that some people would lewd me. 🤭
I was clearly trying to court and lewd your avatar, not you!
C'mon, stop acting silly!

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Sarcasm is hard to detect when one can't hear the tone of someone's voice, thank you for clarifying it for me, now I have live with knowledge that some people would lewd me. 🤭
I really don't know, Im pretty sure you aren't a dark skin elf in real life, since they aren't real. I wouldn't mind any dark skin female, elf, witch, or whatever.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah a re-tread of the shoplifter game with a snobby gyaru and the updated mechanics and animations is something I'd definitely put on my wishlist.