What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Now I really am curious as to what game your avatar appears in.
Try to guess what I do on my free time, dun dun dun~. (see attached picture)
Both music and draw stuff, while others go to bars / parties to get wasted / laid, I stay home with my hobbies, socially dead, but creative as hell.
She is just one of the many characters I've sprung up over the years, she is quite anti-human in her stance, as her replies give it out as.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the JSK related topic, something elfy would be nice for change, so far we've had the school girl, demonlord, vampire, demon hunter (Fumi or something), imouto, ojou-sama (karen etc), loli magical girl, the only thing really that is missing is the elfy one, or even some other form of demihuman.

What I'd personally like to see is combination of fight and interrogation with following steps.

Intro -> Fight* -> {Win -> Interrogation** / Rape phase -> Girl escapes / Rape ends and she wants to fight} -> Fight -> {Repeat x 2} -> Ending depending on questions / actions.

* Same AP oriented fight mechanic we've seen in the latest, either in 1st person or the one we saw in Shogun princess.

** Beginning with increased resistance to lewd actions / questions, such as groping and making lewd remarks, resulting in early phase end if pressed on too far, but lowers at the later stages of the play through in order to simulate fatigue, or with invested skill points to the interrogation / lewd actions related skills, in 1st person mode.

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
...this is awkward. As a shy femdom enthusiast M with cage fetish and a soft spot for tsuntsun dark elves, I am at a loss as to how to respond.
Guess this was meant to be?! 🤭

Aham... Agreed on the elfy comment. Would love to see JSK try their hands at it. On a sidenote, the next logical step would be making the MC an orc... lol

Delexicus

Reputation score
Try to guess what I do on my free time, dun dun dun~. (see attached picture)
Both music and draw stuff, while others go to bars / parties to get wasted / laid, I stay home with my hobbies, socially dead, but creative as hell.
She is just one of the many characters I've sprung up over the years, she is quite anti-human in her stance, as her replies give it out as.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the JSK related topic, something elfy would be nice for change, so far we've had the school girl, demonlord, vampire, demon hunter (Fumi or something), imouto, ojou-sama (karen etc), loli magical girl, the only thing really that is missing is the elfy one, or even some other form of demihuman.

What I'd personally like to see is combination of fight and interrogation with following steps.

Intro -> Fight -> {Win -> Interrogation* / Rape phase -> Girl escapes / Rape ends and she wants to fight} -> Fight -> {Repeat x 2} -> Ending depending on questions / actions.

* Beginning with increased resistance to lewd actions / questions, such as groping and making lewd remarks, resulting in early phase end if pressed on too far, but lowers at the later stages of the play through or with invested skill points to the interrogation / lewd actions related skills.
I also don't have a social life centered around, or even including, drinking and partying. In a way this forum functions as a social platform, so not really socially dead. Just particular in how you choose to socialize.
I am extremely impressed with the artistic skill you have shown. I honestly thought your avatar was from a commercial game. Have you considered using something like RPG maker to make your own game? I could see you doing something truly special.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I am extremely impressed with the artistic skill you have shown. I honestly thought your avatar was from a commercial game. Have you considered using something like RPG maker to make your own game? I could see you doing something truly special.
Remember the little story time I did on translation thread? 🤭
The world lost something that day.

Lize has changed a lot since VXA days, gave her new hair/eye color (and fixed all other ~270 characters a do-over) after I switched to use MV.

I also don't have a social life centered around, or even including, drinking and partying. In a way this forum functions as a social platform, so not really socially dead. Just particular in how you choose to socialize.
No, really. 😂
I am socially dead, I go to work, get home, draw / compose / do my stuff here, go to sleep, and get back to work, the only people I talk face to face are my boss and the cashier at shop.
That's it, there is nothing else in it, no friends or work buddies, all I had to say is that 'I don't drink' and whoosh, a modern hermit was born, welcome to life in finland, no one here wants to be friends with someone, whom doesn't go out to have drink with them, my kind of people are literally shunned upon, since they think we're religiously insane or otherwise too weird.

Aham... Agreed on the elfy comment. Would love to see JSK try their hands at it. On a sidenote, the next logical step would be making the MC an orc... lol
We have yet to see JSK pull anything different off in terms of MC, so far we've always had the blue haired white guy as protag, the Orc x Elf is kind of standard doujinshi setting to rely into, not offend anyone into that, but its highly outside of JSK's personal tastes (based on his posts on about what genre he prefers; older guy, younger girl).

It would be a welcome surprise to see JSK branch out a bit, to try out the waters with new stuff though.

But fans can always change the assets into what they like the most on their own, like how T-pals did it, if I got that right, tentacles on MGB and different skin tone for Mai, or something like that.

Last edited:

Ranos

Reputation score
Hey,you're not the only one socially dead. Outside of going out to eat or working, the only interactions i get is online,from the games I play, or the posts in the forums.
And I don't have a shred of creativity in creating content,so I just play games. I do know my strengths on whatever game I get immersed in, i tend to playtest games and find info on ways to beat it,optimally or not.

....If you want to be technical,online interactions still counts as social interactions. Hoho.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Understandable. This right here is about as social as I get. I would like to see JSK dive a bit deeper into the Monmusu waters. Harpies, Lamia, Dragongirls, Kitsunes, etc. Like to my knowledge no one has done a decent Hellhound (MGE style) and if anyone were to, I'd go with JSK.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Understandable. This right here is about as social as I get. I would like to see JSK dive a bit deeper into the Monmusu waters. Harpies, Lamia, Dragongirls, Kitsunes, etc. Like to my knowledge no one has done a decent Hellhound (MGE style) and if anyone were to, I'd go with JSK.
Seismic did one short flash animation with 'Liru, the wolfgirl with you', same as zone-tan some years ago.
Given the popularity of demihumans, its strange to not see that many games made out from them, aside the few professional games made by Eushully,
but the sheer amount of erotic mangas about demihumans are just insane.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
New blog update everyone.
Its spring time, apparently JSK is not good with pollen as it affects the production to some extent, the main story is about 40% done and JSK is starting on H scenes, JSK is slightly worried over the amount of dialogue there will be, but JSK is making slow, but steady overall progress, JSK describes the blog picture as opened leg scene and mentions how the girls attitude towards MC will chance as her obedience increases, JSK is happy about how well the panty section turned out to be, and is personally satisfied on the results that has been made so far.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Ah yes, Liru, ^_^ wonderful animation. Can't quite call it a game, but it's much better than a VN.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You know. i don't think i seen JSK using any dark coloured undergarments for his interrogation game yet. Like say black. His fighting ones... sure there are several but most of them are still rather bright or gray.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
You know. i don't think i seen JSK using any dark coloured undergarments for his interrogation game yet. Like say black. His fighting ones... sure there are several but most of them are still rather bright or gray.
I believe it has something to with the 'purity' of the female, white / bright panties = virgin.

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Icevail
I'm curious, what programs do you use to make your characters? I'm wondering if it is that much different than what is done in Adobe illustrator.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Latest posts on JSK's blog show that he's making a really good amount of progress.
The last post says that he's a bit tired cause there's a lot of text in this game T_T

It also says that once obedience is high enough in this game, you'll be able to change her personality a bit. I guess that's why the amount of text is so high.

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but can somebody link me to the blog? My google-fu is weak and I haven't been able to find it.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but can somebody link me to the blog? My google-fu is weak and I haven't been able to find it.

It's pretty easy to get there from dlsite. Just click on the creator's link and then click on the website link from there.
As you can see most creators just use the dlsite given platform so it's just b.dlsite

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have at least a small tidbit of information on the context of what she's saying in the pictures/what JSK is saying about the game? It's starting to look like it's purely consensual from some of these poses and while it'd still be a good game I hope that isn't really the case.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Does anyone have at least a small tidbit of information on the context of what she's saying in the pictures/what JSK is saying about the game? It's starting to look like it's purely consensual from some of these poses and while it'd still be a good game I hope that isn't really the case.
From the JSK blog post it sounds like the game can progress either way depending on dialogue choices. That's why JSK was saying that there was a lot more dialogue he had to make. Unique dialogue for each dialogue and decision branch.

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
This is what I usually do

google "jsk dlsite blog"

and for this forum, google "jsk ulmf forum"

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@Icevail
I'm curious, what programs do you use to make your characters? I'm wondering if it is that much different than what is done in Adobe illustrator.
I draw the characters first by hand, then add stronger lines with black marker, scan it on PC, color it with GIMP.