What's new

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Hmm... Actually none of the girls so far have had braids in their hair I don't think. That single braid design can be pretty hot.

He had a go with split personalities changing the appearance of the heroine a bit... Just the eyes though. It'd be cool if he did more with that. Entire skin color changing, gaining tattoos, the whites of the eyes becoming black and the pupils becoming yellow. That way a fusion end like Maisa would be visually unique too.
Those are good ideas. Maybe JSK could look into a game with two heroines? That might set a bad precedent though.

I am more interested in the heroine design rather than the weapon. JSK already has 3 or more girls who fights unarmed you can only make them different by changing their fighting style.
Maybe next time it could be another unarmed girl, but she uses visible aura/chalkra to attack? That could be fun to see.
I'd also like to see at least one game where you can customize the girl, similarly to niiCrii's games perhaps. Like, there are some games where I wish I could tweak the characters JUST a bit, I'm especially getting those vibes from the upcoming elf game.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
@TheUnsaid Warframe has at least two gunblades. The Redeemer and another I can't remember off the top of my head.

Speaking of unarmed combat, wasn't a reboot of the vampire hunter game next in line?

Oooooh that would be a great opportunity for a whip wielding MC. The potential restraints... ^_^

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just have to dig about the replies in JSK comments section. And the reboot is a 'maybe' after the elf knight for the fighting genre.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Just have to dig about the replies in JSK comments section. And the reboot is a 'maybe' after the elf knight for the fighting genre.
I don't think that was something confirmed or even suggested by JSK, just some peeps talking about how there hadn't been a reboot for that game yet and how it'd be nice if there was.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
18 Scenes just like Orekko remake. Wonder does it include pregnant end. I will guess it will take another 7 weeks given Orekko's completion gauge.
Corruption ending would be interesting, although it's too early to tell if that's the case.
What do you all think are the possibilities that a corruption ending might include the female lead turning into a dark elf? Heroines from JSK's games are noticeably poor in the dark skin department, and it'd be hype as fuck if we got a little of that action going on!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
What do you all think are the possibilities that a corruption ending might include the female lead turning into a dark elf? Heroines from JSK's games are noticeably poor in the dark skin department, and it'd be hype as fuck if we got a little of that action going on!
Eh, if she gets turned into dark elf but is still faithful to the protagonist, wouldn't that just be the lewd end like usual?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Eh, if she gets turned into dark elf but is still faithful to the protagonist, wouldn't that just be the lewd end like usual?
I'd be fine if it was purely just a character reskin, it wouldn't even have to be of the lewd end, could even be the romance end, I don't mind. I'd just like some...diversity amongst the cast, lol. ;)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'd be fine if it was purely just a character reskin, it wouldn't even have to be of the lewd end, could even be the romance end, I don't mind. I'd just like some...diversity amongst the cast, lol. ;)
I totally get you. I'd love a tanned or dark-skinned heroine myself.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(Ahem)

With the help of Tengux's GUI parser, it's super easy to import translations to any mods the community makes. More developments are in the works to further simplify this process.
That's nice, so that's mean it's possible to import the translation to updated game right?

Delexicus

Reputation score
That's right. Tengux made the parser able to work between game versions.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
That's right. Tengux made the parser able to work between game versions.
The blonde martial arts game SEVERELY needs that. The only good translation, albeit still not very good since the stats menu isn't translated is on the glitched version that lags after 3 minutes of battle.
Karen? I think it was called...

Delexicus

Reputation score
The blonde martial arts game SEVERELY needs that. The only good translation, albeit still not very good since the stats menu isn't translated is on the glitched version that lags after 3 minutes of battle.
Karen? I think it was called...
Icevail found a work around to that particular slowdown bug in Karen. Basically he took the SWF files from Karen and packed them into an .AIR installer package from a different newer JSK game. Install this modified Karen AIR package and the bug disappears. Winrar, 7zip, and Bandizip let you open and edit AIR packages.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Icevail found a work around to that particular slowdown bug in Karen. Basically he took the SWF files from Karen and packed them into an .AIR installer package from a different newer JSK game. Install this modified Karen AIR package and the bug disappears. Winrar, 7zip, and Bandizip let you open and edit AIR packages.
Would be nice if that was the latest version in the repository, but beggars can't be choosers. It's nice to know it's possible at least. Thanks for the info.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Would be nice if that was the latest version in the repository, but beggars can't be choosers. It's nice to know it's possible at least. Thanks for the info.
Maintaining the JSK Repository can be a bit much for a single individual. If anyone feels like they can contribute, update, or improve the repository, they are free to DM me and ask for Read/ Write access.