What's new

Aesthetic

Reputation score
How are the translation going, ma boys? How many %?
Wrong thread bro.
Even then, if you have any confidence in your basic english you can actually help the translation yourself. Right now's honestly the easiest time to get involved so if you're anxious enough about progress on that front, then you can help in being the solution.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Isn't the lewd end basically the corruptionn end? Unless corruption means stultification and that can only really be shown by turning the heroine into a cumdump with multiple men which JSK doesn't do (thankfully.)
What I had in mind:

Lewd end: She's obsessed with sex.
Corruption end: She joins the Maou, they both conquer the known world and she has sex with him when they have free time. In this case, she's not obsessed with sex as he's won her over to his goal of world conquest.

If he's following his recent trend of Yandere/Female Domination endings, then one possibility is he loses to her, but she takes on his job and has sex with him as her "prize".

Too early to tell. I'm guessing April even if JSK lives in the Japanese countryside far away from the infection hotspots.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe if the elf had some bleak backstory like her country forced into service by the other nation and she is her country's strongest asset. Have her pledge loyalty to the maou or form an alliance for her country to be saved and conquest the nation?

Hard to imagine female domination for knights unless the person in question is the roguish-type who uses the individual as an outlet. But.. i guess it works in her 2nd set(rape version) after lewding her and lose on the final round thus getting captured and torture as payback.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Corruption end: She joins the Maou, they both conquer the known world and she has sex with him when they have free time. In this case, she's not obsessed with sex as he's won her over to his goal of world conquest.
So you rape her into your side? I don't think I understand how that'd work personally.
In the instance where you become the demon lord you have to play like the biggest asshole you can so it makes no sense why she'd join you... You never become the demon lord through some principles or anything.

Well... I guess Mind Control magic was technically introduced so you know it's not all that farfetched now that I think about it.

If he's following his recent trend of Yandere/Female Domination endings, then one possibility is he loses to her, but she takes on his job and has sex with him as her "prize".
Recent? He's been doing multiple endings where one or two endings are female assertive and the rest are male assertive since the first Demon Queen though.
I'd know cause I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a fan of JSK if his games were all rape ends from the beginning XD

Maybe if the elf had some bleak backstory like her country forced into service by the other nation and she is her country's strongest asset. Have her pledge loyalty to the maou or form an alliance for her country to be saved and conquest the nation?

Hard to imagine female domination for knights unless the person in question is the roguish-type who uses the individual as an outlet.
Corruption doesn't mean femdom though. It just means slut. So crotch tattoo ... stick her inside a wall and use marker to draw free to use on her skin kind of stuff.
Usually it's a fall from grace where a normally reticent person turns into such a slut but yeah.
Corruption is the opposite of love since there's no romantic attraction. What they want is sex and that's why it's so often tied to gangbang and content of that nature.

Not saying femdom doesn't happen with it, but it's very very rare since it usually happens to masochist women.

The hero doesn't become the Maou unless he's an asshole btw. You usually start his games as a nameless warrior for that very reason. You can choose to be a dickhead or not.

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
So you rape her into your side? I don't think I understand how that'd work personally.
In the instance where you become the demon lord you have to play like the biggest asshole you can so it makes no sense why she'd join you... You never become the demon lord through some principles or anything.

Well... I guess Mind Control magic was technically introduced so you know it's not all that farfetched now that I think about it.

Recent? He's been doing multiple endings where one or two endings are female assertive and the rest are male assertive since the first Demon Queen though.
I'd know cause I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a fan of JSK if his games were all rape ends from the beginning XD

Corruption doesn't mean femdom though. It just means slut. So crotch tattoo ... stick her inside a wall and use marker to draw free to use on her skin kind of stuff.
Usually it's a fall from grace where a normally reticent person turns into such a slut but yeah.
Corruption is the opposite of love since there's no romantic attraction. What they want is sex and that's why it's so often tied to gangbang and content of that nature.

Not saying femdom doesn't happen with it, but it's very very rare since it usually happens to masochist women.

The hero doesn't become the Maou unless he's an asshole btw. You usually start his games as a nameless warrior for that very reason. You can choose to be a dickhead or not.
I think I disagree with you on the Maou = asshole. There's plenty of animes out nowadays with Maou protagonists who have hearts of gold.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I think I disagree with you on the Maou = asshole. There's plenty of animes out nowadays with Maou protagonists who have hearts of gold.
True, Superior was the first work I experienced with a decent Maou then I learned that Maouyuu Maou Yuusha did it and then the deconstruction of Dragon Quest fantasy became a subgenre at some point where they take the politics seriously.

In the context of JSK games though (so far.) Trying to become the demon lord is the asshole option since you're seeking power for power's sake. There's no principle or anything behind it.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
In the context of JSK games though (so far.) Trying to become the demon lord is the asshole option since you're seeking power for power's sake. There's no principle or anything behind it.
That's true, but who knows? Maybe this'll be that game that breaks the mold.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
That's true, but who knows? Maybe this'll be that game that breaks the mold.
Hmmmm... He had the best opportunity for SPC, but didn't do it then. I think JSK's pretty averse too changing the MCs appearance or skin tone.
You know... ACTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I'M WRONG!

THERE IS ONE GAME WHERE THE HERO BECOMES THE DEVIL KING!

The love ending of the first Devil Queen game. But wait that could hardly count as a corruption ending...

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmmmm... He had the best opportunity for SPC, but didn't do it then. I think JSK's pretty averse too changing the MCs appearance or skin tone.
You know... ACTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I'M WRONG!

THERE IS ONE GAME WHERE THE HERO BECOMES THE DEVIL KING!

The love ending of the first Devil Queen game. But wait that could hardly count as a corruption ending...

MC also becomes the demon lord in the newest demonlordette's (Rennas) love ending, she steps down and grants the position for MC.
Strategist / contracted master at lewd ending.
Right hand man / top general / bodyguard at slave ending.
MC's Personal fucktoy at rape ending.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
MC also becomes the demon lord in the newest demonlordette's (Rennas) love ending, she steps down and grants the position for MC.
Strategist / contracted master at lewd ending.
Right hand man / top general / bodyguard at slave ending.
MC's Personal fucktoy at rape ending.
Yeah... Guess I gave you a reason to replay the game hunh XD
But yeah the original statement was about a "corruption" ending for the heroine and they were saying a corruption ending would be distinct from the lewd end.
Honestly, none of those endings sound like a corruption end, and I don't see a way to show corruption w/o gangbanging the heroine.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Honestly, none of those endings sound like a corruption end, and I don't see a way to show corruption w/o gangbanging the heroine.
I don't think that's gonna happen. He's pretty obsessed with faithfulness for good or bad.

I do agree though. A slut that's faithful is just lewd. I don't think it's possible to show "corruption" within JSK's system.

There's only ever one heroine, and during the slave end she makes sure to mention that she only has sex with you so no cuck fantasies (I love JSK XD.) On the opposite end there's no gangbang either. He's pretty keen on one-on-one.

Anyways, I'm curious about the weapons we've seen so far.

So far we've seen a bow, a bunch of generic swords, fists and dual axes. Now that I think about it, he actually innovated a lot in his latest Demon Lord. The lust system and magical counter system were also different. I originally didn't have such a high opinion of her but thinking back that was a really good addition.

OH... almost forgot we got a magical wand too XD

Have we had a lance wielding heroine yet? What kind of weapons do you guys want to see?

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am more interested in the heroine design rather than the weapon. JSK already has 3 or more girls who fights unarmed you can only make them different by changing their fighting style.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I am going to be one of those boring people and suggest gunblade.
Gunblades are cool not gonna lie.
It would also make the combat have more impact if she uses it while fighting.

Besides Squall's gunblade in FF8 and Lightning's gunblade in FFXIII it's a pretty rare weapon though. Haven't seen it much. Have you seen it anywhere else?
I am more interested in the heroine design rather than the weapon. JSK already has 3 or more girls who fights unarmed you can only make them different by changing their fighting style.
JSK's ranged from young looking girls to buxom looking girls. His latest elf character in fact was designed to be the bustiest.

Outside of making the girls more like monster girls (cause that's the obvious answer) what could he do...
Hmm... Actually none of the girls so far have had braids in their hair I don't think. That single braid design can be pretty hot.

He had a go with split personalities changing the appearance of the heroine a bit... Just the eyes though. It'd be cool if he did more with that. Entire skin color changing, gaining tattoos, the whites of the eyes becoming black and the pupils becoming yellow. That way a fusion end like Maisa would be visually unique too.