What's new

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm curious @The Bomb . What method did you use to decensor Man Hunting Girl?
I'm just following Noxtek guide in the JSK Programming Information .doc
Find this line in the ActionScript source:

this.addChild(this.mosaicBitmap); (always in line 72)

And just delete it. Usually there's two of this line in the two ActionScript source, even three or four depending of the scenes.
I use JPEXS as Noxtek said, it's easy as just click "edit ActionScript", find the line, delete it, save and done.

The easiest way to find the line from all of those ActionScript is just look at the Traits section, if it contain any mention about "mosaicBitmap". That line will be there . . .

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm just following Noxtek guide in the JSK Programming Information .doc
Find this line in the ActionScript source:

this.addChild(this.mosaicBitmap); (always in line 72)

And just delete it. Usually there's two of this line in the two ActionScript source, even three or four depending of the scenes.
I use JPEXS as Noxtek said, it's easy as just click "edit ActionScript", find the line, delete it, save and done.

The easiest way to find the line from all of those ActionScript is just look at the Traits section, if it contain any mention about "mosaicBitmap". That line will be there . . .
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if just deleting the line was sufficient. And your work confirms that yes, it is.

EDIT 1:

Have you been able to get JPEXS Text Replace function to work? The Text Search function works fine. I just can't seem to get the replace function to stick.

Last edited:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if just deleting the line was sufficient. And your work confirms that yes, it is.

EDIT 1:

Have you been able to get JPEXS Text Replace function to work? The Text Search function works fine. I just can't seem to get the replace function to stick.
Hmm, I try messing it for a bit and CMIIW but the only thing I can replace using that function is the parameter from Text section, if you enable "Replace in Parameters" that is.
I can't using that function for editing AS source as well. I guess we can only rely on Text Search function and edit it the old way . . .

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hmm, I try messing it for a bit and CMIIW but the only thing I can replace using that function is the parameter from Text section, if you enable "Replace in Parameters" that is.
I can't using that function for editing AS source as well. I guess we can only rely on Text Search function and edit it the old way . . .
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll stick to the search function for now.

I had a bit of spare time today so I did a parser transfer and uncensor of Icevail's initial partial translation onto the 06-27-2020 game update. It's in the Repository now.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had a bit of spare time today so I did a parser transfer and uncensor of Icevail's initial partial translation onto the 06-27-2020 game update. It's in the Repository now.
Nice, I planned to uncensor Icevail's initial partial translation later today, but you beat me to it XD

Well I guess I have time to play some Modern Warfare, unless I met with some cheater :rolleyes:

Delexicus

Reputation score
I wish you luck on the hunt. If you feel like futzing with JPEXS some more, the translated shapes and text fields need to be manually transferred to the updated game. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure JSK will be updating his game again. I know of one big error in the Rape ending. The x-ray vaginal spreading animation is mistimed severely.

Kiava

Reputation score

hi @Delexicus, i downloaded the folder that you updated but the game is in japanese, maybe i'm doing something wrong.. sorry if i disturbed you

Delexicus

Reputation score
hi @Delexicus, i downloaded the folder that you updated but the game is in japanese, maybe i'm doing something wrong.. sorry if i disturbed you
I did a parser assisted translation transfer. This covers dialogue and not much else. The menus and such would have to be translated separately.

lunarsword192

Reputation score
Patreon is an option. I also think just having his games in more store's catelogs would help too. I personally think getting his games out on steam would increase his exposure the most. I know that it isn't advertised as such, but steam really has become the English speaking bastion for sellers.
He'd be safer with SubscribeStar than with Patreon, since the latter bans any use of incest, loli, etc. Only problem with SS is no PayPal support (the core reason for Patreon's anti-kink rules).

Kiava

Reputation score
I did a parser assisted translation transfer. This covers dialogue and not much else. The menus and such would have to be translated separately.
oh ok thank you , I didn't know that.
sorry again

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish you luck on the hunt. If you feel like futzing with JPEXS some more, the translated shapes and text fields need to be manually transferred to the updated game. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure JSK will be updating his game again. I know of one big error in the Rape ending. The x-ray vaginal spreading animation is mistimed severely.
Well . . . last night hunt wasn't successful as I want it to be (that packet loss always ruining the game :/)

Anyway is there any tutorial on how to transfer those shapes and text fields? So when the game is updated I can try transfer it.

Delexicus

Reputation score
It's a pretty simple procedure, if tedious. Though I just discovered it yesterday. Basically JPEXS needs to be used to copy the Tags from Icevail's translation to the updated game version that had Icevail's dialogue transferred over with Tengux's parser. You have to load both versions of a particular SWF into the same window of JPEXS. After that, you'll now have a right click option to "copy tag to" and "copy tag to with dependencies" on any game asset. First copy the English Shapes, Texts, and Images from Icevail's translation to the Japanese updated game. Then you can use the "Replace with other character tag" right click option to swap the Japanese updated game tags with the translated game tags. You can then delete the Japanese game tags that were swapped out afterwards. It's a very tedious process, but one that would allow you to easily mix and match various game's translated content with ease.

For Example, Icevail has the "Story Mode" shape (DefineShape 444, 445) stored as an image file instead of an SVG. This works and is faster to implement. But it makes the text blurry around the edges and generally isn't as sharp. But if you look at some of the other Translated JSK Games, you will notice that they have the "Story Mode" shape saved as an SVG instead. SVGs stay sharp no matter how much you zoom in on them and they take up less processing power to render with transparencies as well. You could take the SVG shape from an older game and do the copy tag and then replace tag swap to get the best assets available into a game. I know this isn't the most intuitive thing to explain without pictures. I'll work on making up a visual tutorial.

But first… sleep.

Last edited:

Klauthe

Reputation score
anyone know how get yua to fall on her hands for the 2nd sleeping and 2nd doggy scenes? those're the only ones I'm missing

Phenomenal

Reputation score
Someone here told me there are kissing scenes but I'm still missing them. Did he fool me or am I blind?

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a pretty simple procedure, if tedious. Though I just discovered it yesterday. Basically JPEXS needs to be used to copy the Tags from Icevail's translation to the updated game version that had Icevail's dialogue transferred over with Tengux's parser. You have to load both versions of a particular SWF into the same window of JPEXS. After that, you'll now have a right click option to "copy tag to" and "copy tag to with dependencies" on any game asset. First copy the English Shapes, Texts, and Images from Icevail's translation to the Japanese updated game. Then you can use the "Replace with other character tag" right click option to swap the Japanese updated game tags with the translated game tags. You can then delete the Japanese game tags that were swapped out afterwards. It's a very tedious process, but one that would allow you to easily mix and match various game's translated content with ease.

For Example, Icevail has the "Story Mode" shape (DefineShape 444, 445) stored as an image file instead of an SVG. This works and is faster to implement. But it makes the text blurry around the edges and generally isn't as sharp. But if you look at some of the other Translated JSK Games, you will notice that they have the "Story Mode" shape saved as an SVG instead. SVGs stay sharp no matter how much you zoom in on them and they take up less processing power to render with transparencies as well. You could take the SVG shape from an older game and do the copy tag and then replace tag swap to get the best assets available into a game. I know this isn't the most intuitive thing to explain without pictures. I'll work on making up a visual tutorial.

But first… sleep.
I kinda get the pictures, but a visual tutorial is definitely helpful.