What's new

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just give her short hair + a whipsword, she becomes Ivy. Given her outfit it's close to SM clothes.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
More like Angel with longer hair + ponytail amirite. Plus the whole wrestling thing fits like a glove, going by how Angel's fighting style is like. At least that's who Selene (seemingly the name of the upcoming heroine of Reimei's Sequel) reminds me at first glance while looking at her.

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
I have been wondering for a while now but in my case the progress I made(points, endings etc) are not being saved at all. If I exit the game and restart I will start all over again......... While the 100& save files works, there are not any points or skills being used.

Norpoint

Reputation score
Oh my god that Reimi sequel!!! :love::love::love: Yes please, can´t wait. Thanks for the update.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Another update for Manhunter Yua (07-06-2020). More bug fixes. I'll upload a copy.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Welp, I'm stumped. In Manhunter Yua, can anyone tell me why I can't seem to Sleep the girl after a Roundhouse timestop? I have the skill maxed, tried with full ESP bar, full action bar, and her completely naked, but the game still refuses to let me use the skill. What am I missing?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp, I'm stumped. In Manhunter Yua, can anyone tell me why I can't seem to Sleep the girl after a Roundhouse timestop? I have the skill maxed, tried with full ESP bar, full action bar, and her completely naked, but the game still refuses to let me use the skill. What am I missing?
Sleep skill works only after knock backs and those can be triggered with Telekinesis (Topmost skill from PSI on the left side), it has missionary and doggy style scenes.
Time stop work only on 2 kicks.

Last edited:

nishizumi exo

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hello how do we get Reimi sequel ? sorry im new here .

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I'm a little conflicted on this new heroine, on the one hand I absolutely love her hairstyle, but on the other hand I feel like the boobs on some of these characters are starting to get a little ridiculous. Also, we're almost on our 300th page of this discussion!

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a little conflicted on this new heroine, on the one hand I absolutely love her hairstyle, but on the other hand I feel like the boobs on some of these characters are starting to get a little ridiculous. Also, we're almost on our 300th page of this discussion!
The elf is supposed to be 1 of the largest. Since it's the elf's sellpoint.
Kashima might be cause she is short.
Selene looks rather tall but that might be due to the character being closer than the rest but she is having a huge rack.

Maybe you should ask JSK for their measurements or a bust comparison for his Battle girls?

Also, 6k DL for Kashima how did it outsell most of the older entries? it's now the 2nd highest in sales for JSK.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting, the very least. :unsure:

I guess I have to get myself acquainted with western martial art / wrestling terms for this upcoming title, those are not exactly popular within my daily use of english, not a big fan of either to begin with.

If I am to guide people to treasures I cannot possess, that's the least I should do. :unsure:

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
The elf is supposed to be 1 of the largest. Since it's the elf's sellpoint.
Kashima might be cause she is short.
Selene looks rather tall but that might be due to the character being closer than the rest but she is having a huge rack.

Maybe you should ask JSK for their measurements or a bust comparison for his Battle girls?

Also, 6k DL for Kashima how did it outsell most of the older entries? it's now the 2nd highest in sales for JSK.
what was the highest, out of curiousity?