What's new

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
So now that Flash Player is essentially dead, is there an alternative like an emulator that can be used to play JSK's older stuff until those titles get ported to AIR or something?

Delexicus

Reputation score
So now that Flash Player is essentially dead, is there an alternative like an emulator that can be used to play JSK's older stuff until those titles get ported to AIR or something?
Just use Adobe Flash Projector. That stand alone program runs all of JSKs games.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Just use Adobe Flash Projector. That stand alone program runs all of JSKs games.
Actually looked at the Flash End of Life information page recently.

Flash End of Life.png

I don't know if this includes Flash Projector, but I'm willing to bet that Flash Projector's about to be mythical software soon XD. Let's just hope that they mean browser's built-in Flash Player, not Flash Projector.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Actually looked at the Flash End of Life information page recently.

View attachment 37108

I don't know if this includes Flash Projector, but I'm willing to bet that Flash Projector's about to be mythical software soon XD. Let's just hope that they mean browser's built-in Flash Player, not Flash Projector.
We have a copy of Adobe Flash Projector v32 in the JSK Tools MEGA Repository. That should prevent any such disappearances from happening. And a system clock hack should keep the projector from activating it's self destruct.

Last edited:

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Regarding title - shortened title is "角オナ指導" which would translate to "Corner masturbation guidance".

Offtop: Icevail, where is you avatar from? For the life of me, I can't find it...

animan

Reputation score
Regarding title - shortened title is "角オナ指導" which would translate to "Corner masturbation guidance".

Offtop: Icevail, where is you avatar from? For the life of me, I can't find it...
To answer your question on Icevail's behalf, the avatar pic is from here -> .

Delexicus

Reputation score

You'd be hard pressed to find the source of Icevail's avatar. He drew it himself. And before you ask, he does not like to share his art anymore due to reasons I'd rather not go into at this time.

The Shortened name is functional, if inelegant. I propose that the shortened game name just be the heroines name. Otherwise just stick with "Helping my student explore her budding sexuality". That's what we are going with for now anyway.

Edit 1) I may have been mistaken about where that character came from. I'll confirm it later.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
You'd be hard pressed to find the source of Icevail's avatar. He drew it himself. And before you ask, he does not like to share his art anymore due to reasons I'd rather not go into at this time.
No dexie, not this one. :ROFLMAO:

My artwork is different but close to this style, I have less details on everything, this is the level I aspired to get when I was still active with penmanship.

I believe that question was already answered by @animan (y)

Side note; why are people so curious of my avatar choices, if I use my own art, questions begin to fly, if I use something else, same follows; are my chosen avatars really that interesting? 🤔

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure when will there be a new Preview but...

Next battle game is big breasts
Not Fantasy.

smitty88

Reputation score
I am completely lost. I dont know how to get story mode 3, i looked in the community guide and followed every step to ``Look at her face until the favourability bar in the middle turns from white to light blue, or the following options will not appear``. After that the text when i talk to her is not the same as in the guide. Did i do something wrong? I followed every step.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
:D :D

:(

Its going to be another fucking school girl isn't it...
Nah, when it comes to dem huge titties, its always milf on JSK games, he tends to give his JK heroines moderate knockers.
We're either getting another wrestler or brawler milf if its not fantasy setting, since the next one is going to be a battle type

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Hey cyber eclipse when you are done making the apk's where would i go to download them. I know your not suppose to link sites or whatnot can you atleast point the direction i go to? Sorry im new to this
This question has been answered a lot of time. But I'll say it again:
The APK folders of each games are in their respective game folders.
i.e. say, you want to play Elven Knight one. Go to the folder of Elven Knight from the MEGA link & you'll find a sub folder called android APK. The APKs are inside that.

Or you can DM me to get my personal link of APKs where I tweak around with.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
He said on his blog he wants to do something new (but still battle), so I'm hoping we'll be pleasantly surprised.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am completely lost. I dont know how to get story mode 3, i looked in the community guide and followed every step to ``Look at her face until the favourability bar in the middle turns from white to light blue, or the following options will not appear``. After that the text when i talk to her is not the same as in the guide. Did i do something wrong? I followed every step.
Got the same thing, just choose a answer and then talk again. The choice should appear the 2nd time.
This also happened to me during story mode 3, the first set of answers didn't appear until I talked to her a 2nd time.

smitty88

Reputation score
Got the same thing, just choose a answer and then talk again. The choice should appear the 2nd time.
This also happened to me during story mode 3, the first set of answers didn't appear until I talked to her a 2nd time.
Thanks! That worked! Now for the other endings.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Side note; why are people so curious of my avatar choices, if I use my own art, questions begin to fly, if I use something else, same follows; are my chosen avatars really that interesting? 🤔
Can't say for everyone, but if I can't find something on image boards, the only thing I can do is ask the question. So, I dunno, maybe you have good tastes?

BTW, thanks for the link guys!

I finally got around to play Senami a little and... boy, I kind of miss good old times when you only needed to know, was to what to aim for. Now even when I know what to talk about to get a heart, I still can't find the last one until someone tells me to stare at the table, which I assumed would only lead to H-content.
And then conversations, that lead to other conversations that lead to question from her, that answering doesn't do anything half of the time (except for the boost on that blue and white bars) which then leads me to think that I either took the wrong answer or that effect of my choices is dependant on bar progress or other choices and then it just becomes too many variables, I need to make a spreadsheet to just get somewhere...
Now, to be fair - I don't think the system is bad, likely I'm just bad at interrogation games, since it's not obscure as in Princess Irene (remember that mark that shows on her butt, but only when you try to save her? Yeah sure, play the good guy, then randomly start spanking), so I guess having vague effects of your actions just doesn't vibe with me (but then again, it wouldn't be much of an interrogation if everything was obvious...).
As a side note, having this newer conversation system in battle game is what game me problems with Yua - I mean her whole thing was that you couldn't tell what she want (aside from your money and making your life a living hell... I guess she was training to be a housewife?).

Anyway, I'll try a little more later, maybe I won't have to lookup guide for every single ending :whistle:

Also - I've accidentally unlocked Story Mode 3, by spamming "Play" on the Flash Player