What's new

well the closest translation for " 教え子が教室で角オナしてたから指導することにした" I can come up with is "I counselled my student for masturbating on a table corner in the classroom"

Yeah, bit of a mouthful, that original title, don't ya think? 🤔

Its insanely long compared to the earlier JSK games, we're trying to come up with something shorter. :ROFLMAO:

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Now we only need for sugar daddy to buy and download it for us

I'd love to see the title screen, how he managed to fit that title in as a title screen.

where can I share this new game file
or should I wait a few days to share

Been tampering with it for almost an hour now...
Anyone got some endings of understood anything? I'm not very proficient with japanese (more like not at all 😅 )

EDIT: Since my nerd herd skill are much higher than those in japanese, I actually tried to decompile the animation to start some sort of de-censoring... only thing is: in the thousands of shapes inside the .swf, which one is the pixelated censorship? I thought it would have been easier to find and remove...

Last edited:
Anyone got some endings of understood anything? I'm not very proficient with japanese (more like not at all 😅 )

EDIT: Since my nerd herd skill are much higher than those in japanese, I actually tried to decompile the animation to start some sort of de-censoring... only thing is: in the thousands of shapes inside the .swf, which one is the pixelated censorship? I thought it would have been easier to find and remove...
There is an easier way to uncensor these games. It's documented .

Contains loli in questionable pose and act, can't and won't post it on public.

Yes, 48H wait period on such activity, just out of decency.
so we won't get any translate on the new game at all quite bummer

well... gonna use phone and use google translate picture

Last edited:
I finish this game ☺️. End 1 can acces with story 1, end 2 in story 2 but end 3 and 4 with story 3 . For acces story 3 , should have 3 heart AND NOT 4 ! The all scenes can obtained easly ... except 1 . Scene cowgirl in story 3 can acces end 3, but for have cowgirl : you should try get 3 no-heart + care with her eyes . If you have 4 no-heart without change eyes , you can acces cowgirl.

This is what I got from DeepL translating JSK ReadMe file:

Strategy Tips

There are four endings in this game, in addition to the "nothing happens" ending.
In addition, there are branches to "Story Mode 2" and "Story Mode 3".
Please refer to the following hints on how to reach each story mode branch and ending.

Story Mode 2
Lower Rio's sensitivity. (Until the color of the sensitivity gauge bar turns orange. (Until the color of the likability gauge bar turns orange, which is almost always achieved by taking off her clothes, touching her, or lighting up four diamond marks.
Turn on the four diamond icons.
To turn on the icons
Look at the desk → After that, ask a question: "It's a little damp..." → H-message: "Senan, put your legs on the desk earlier..." → H-message: "Before entering the classroom..." → After that, ask a question: "Yes..." → H-message: "In your pants, too..." → Home: "About this..." → Home: "About Senan's attitude..." (3 icons lit so far)
Touching her crotch → "No, you can't do that~" when asked afterwards 

Raise the obedience level to the maximum and have a conversation about the future.

Story Mode 3
Raise Rio's sensitivity. (Until the color of the sensitivity gauge bar turns light blue. (Until the color of the likability gauge bar turns light blue. It will increase when you look at her face or praise her in chats without touching her.
Turn on the four heart icons.
To turn on the icons
Look at the desk → Afterwards, ask a question: "It's a little damp" → H-message: "Senan, just now at the desk" → H-message: "This is important" → Afterwards, ask a question: "That's probably" → Home: "Your parents know" → Home: "To the people at home" (One icon is lit so far)
(After the likability gauge turns light blue) Chat: "Something is bothering me in class~" → School: "What are you teasing me about?  → Dream: "Senan is my favorite~" → Later question: "What about Senan~" (2 icons lit up so far) 
(When three heart icons light up) Look at the desk → "Why does Senan~" in the subsequent question 

(When three heart icons are lit, look at the desk.

The Humiliation/ Rape End.
In "Story Mode 1" and "Story Mode 2", perform the real sex.
In "Story Mode 3", choose "Doggy Style" when you get an erection.

Lewd end
In "Story Mode 2".
In Story Mode 2, turn on the four "diamond icons".
(To turn them on, select the following in the conversation)
(To light up, select one of the following in the conversation) Chit Chat: "Your crotch~" → Body: "Because Senan is naughty~
Chit-chat "Senan is naughty~" → H-thing "Girls who are not naughty~
Chit Chat: "Rubbing your crotch~" → Body: "It's been a month~
Chit Chat: "Senan is really honest~" → Body: "When the body is honest too~
There are other options to make it light up.

Make Rio climax at least twice with touching and once with real sex.

Broken end
In "Story Mode 3".
Lower Rio's sensitivity. (Until the color of the bar on the sensitivity gauge turns orange. (Until the color of the likability gauge bar turns orange, which is almost always achieved by lighting up four diamond marks without touching her.
Perform "Foreplay H" at least once while erect.
In Story Mode 3, turn on the four diamond icons.
(To turn them on, select the following in the conversation)
Chit-chat "Senan wants to talk to you" → Continue the conversation "What are your feelings about Senan?
Chit-chat "If possible, let's go to the bench~" → Teacher "I'm the homeroom teacher~
Chit-chat: "This position..." → "I don't think I want to...
Chit-chat: "Forcing Senan~" → "If anyone finds out~
There are other options to light it up.

There are other options to light up.

Love End
In "Story Mode 3".
Raise Rio's sensitivity. (Until the color of the sensitivity gauge bar turns light blue. (Until the bar on the sensitivity gauge turns light blue, which will increase when you take down her swimsuit.
Turn on the four "heart icons".
(To turn on the icons, do the following in the conversation)
Look at her face twice → Teacher: "I always think about Senan~
Chit-chat: "Senan told me a story~" → Teacher: "Even after that~" → Afterwards, ask: "Did you and Senan~
Chit chat "If possible, on the bench~" → Continuing the conversation "In this state~" → Teacher "In a swimsuit~
Chit-chat: "Forcing Senan~" → Afterwards, "I don't mind~
There are other options to turn on the light.

Perform "Foreplay H" with an erection.
You can choose the top option in the conversation after "Foreplay H".

Back