What's new

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since Flash Player is dead I wonder if someone have released a program that allows to see all informations in .swf and .exe files

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Since Flash Player is dead I wonder if someone have released a program that allows to see all informations in .swf and .exe files
JPEXS FFdec literally shows every detail from swf files :ROFLMAO:
And if you have the air version installer package, just unpack it with winrar, 7zip or winzip to get the swf files out from it if its 'timer' has ran out and error pops up on installation. (y)

Use mediafire
I've considered it, but--

MF does the same as MEGA these days, it will auto delete the account/links and the content after enough reports.
Its automated process that has no human element in present until someone disputes the claim and lawyers get involved. :unsure:

Not to mention file upload/download limit speed for unregistered/free users, shm.
It'd be even more of a hassle than recreating new account over and over again on MEGA. 😖

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
How about torrenting?

With torrenting, the community is the one supplying the data, decentralized with no reliance on a centralized source. I imagine magnet links being posted directly on the community document.
It was on the table, but would effectively rule out all those that reside within certain countries that have deemed using torrents as illegal activity and might have placed barriers to prevent the use of such software, we'd effectively force people to risk more than they want for 15 mins of happy self entertainment.

Picture included to represent of the current state of the world in that regard, I have been warned few times already in person about my use of torrents by authorities and ISP as example, next time I do so, no more internet use for me outside supervised environment and network (means china level censorship on news, medias and entertainment; no games, music, anime, movies or anything immoral allowed), or worse, a complete lifelong restriction from using internet or PC altogether, even for work.

I for one am not very keen on risking that level of backlash. :unsure:

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Reporting in on the MEGA Repository restoration. It has been quite the endeavor figuring out what hoops to jump through to make new MEGA accounts that aren't insta banned. I believe I've cracked that puzzle. I am now in the process of making a more fault tolerant system that can much more quickly restore banned accounts. This involves the use of several Virtual Machines equipped with MegaSync. Each one linked to a central local Repository, and a Siloed off backup system on a separate PC for complete isolation from any future ban attempts. It's quite the time consuming process to get everything linked to each other just so. But after everything is configured correctly, it should be a quick process to restore flagged accounts. Please bear with us for a little longer as we finalize the MEGA Repository redundancy system.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Picture included to represent of the current state of the world in that regard, I have been warned few times already in person about my use of torrents by authorities and ISP as example, next time I do so, no more internet use for me outside supervised environment and network (means china level censorship on news, medias and entertainment; no games, music, anime, movies or anything immoral allowed), or worse, a complete lifelong restriction from using internet or PC altogether, even for work.
Sounds like your ISP is actively monitoring and reporting your activity. Dunno where you live but even if it's the law there that's a bitch move on their part. Might want to find a new one if you can.

Dongola

Reputation score
It was on the table, but would effectively rule out all those that reside within certain countries that have deemed using torrents as illegal activity and might have placed barriers to prevent the use of such software, we'd effectively force people to risk more than they want for 15 mins of happy self entertainment.

I for one am not very keen on risking that level of backlash. :unsure:

Wew, putting aside all the stealing problem, I couldn't imagine this level of punishment for something so trivial in my daily life. Hell, I didnt even know it was THIS illegal. I guess I can be happy about living in the third world for once.

Delexicus

Reputation score
The more I poke at this MEGA problem, the more I doubt it was someone reporting a copyright violation. I have tried making many different MEGA accounts. The only ones that get banned are the ones I upload the JSK Repository to. And that's before I share any links with anyone. So the account ban happens before anyone could manually report copyright violations.

I did some reading and it turns out that G-Drive does a hash check on uploads and compares them against a hash list of all reported copyrighted material. It would make sense if MEGA did the same. I know MEGA encrypts files stored on it's service. But I think that the MEGASync app may be scanning hashes before encrypting and uploading files. The only solution I can think of is to encrypt everything before uploading to the Repository. 7-Zip offers AES-256 encryption, so I'll start with that. It will be a tedious process. For the time being, I uploaded and shared the JSK Repository from some temp G-Drive accounts. I zipped any commercial tools, so that should help for now. Hopefully this will buy us enough time to wrangle this MEGA problem properly.

ADM

Reputation score
Couldn't you also just add padding to the files, like torrents tend to do to avoid getting flagged?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
More specifically, the dude attaches his dick to the girl.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
It's either you die the hero, or live long enough to start drawing futa.
Damn it... I thought at least JSK wouldn't do it.

He's not even gonna do a 3some scene, but he'll do futa T_T.

Well, it's JSK so it'll be avoidable. Also, the comments section seem to be just as disappointed so it might not be a recurring theme.

EDIT: After going to the toilet, a spark hit me and I realized something.
This is the same thing as Alignment You! the hentai animation.

Though in that one the protagonist as a ghost turns into a dick. It's his whole body in that one.

Last edited:

Haggio3

Reputation score
The anonfiles links seem fishy, clicking the download button suggests different .exe downloads that aren't even related to the games ?

D

Deleted member 359551

This update made me lol. One of MC's 超能力 (nouryoku chikara/riki = psycho power*) allows him to lend his "joystick" to one of the ヒロイン (heroin/girl).
According to the update, レンタルチ〇ポ (rentaru chiOpo/chinpo** = penis loan***) is/will be the name of said PsyPow.

*Psycho Power made me remember M. Bison (Street Fighter series) which I checked and is written as サイコパワー ( saiko pawa~ ) so nouryoku chikara/nouryokuriki may be better tranlated as mental power or hypno power, assuming hypnosis allows body part loaning.
** The name of the PsyPow made me remember the anime Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent-a-Girlfriend). I liked it alot and, if you don't mind animes where the protagonist excell at casting shame upon himself, I highly recommend it.
*** I used "penis loan" but couldn't help loling while thinking some video game "synonyms" like Solid Snake, Master Sword, Driver's Native Blade (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) which led me to remember Nintendo's DMCAing the guy who shared Bowser's spiky "joystick" which I almost fainted from so much rofling.

Anyway, this update really, as Jocker in Batman Arkham Asylum said, "put a smile on my face."

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The anonfiles links seem fishy, clicking the download button suggests different .exe downloads that aren't even related to the games ?
You're doing something wrong. Each one I try first attempts to open a new tab then initiates the .rar download.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's either you die the hero, or live long enough to start drawing futa.
Damn it... I thought at least JSK wouldn't do it.

He's not even gonna do a 3some scene, but he'll do futa T_T.

Well, it's JSK so it'll be avoidable. Also, the comments section seem to be just as disappointed so it might not be a recurring theme.

EDIT: After going to the toilet, a spark hit me and I realized something.
This is the same thing as Alignment You! the hentai animation.

Though in that one the protagonist as a ghost turns into a dick. It's his whole body in that one.
What kind futa content is there? Do only one of them turn into a futa or do both get a turn or is it just futa masturbation? Did he go into any details?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What kind futa content is there? Do only one of them turn into a futa or do both get a turn or is it just futa masturbation? Did he go into any details?
Relevant content to the question:
実は「ふたなりっぽい女の子がもう一人の女の子を犯す」シチュがずっと好きだったんですよね。
なのでこの機会に入れてしまおうという暴挙に出てしまいました。

ゲーム的には、片方のヒロインがダウンや拘束状態になった時に、もう一方のヒロインに「レンタルC(略称)」を使うとそのまま女の子同士のHシーンになる、というシステムになります。

Use your preferred machine translator to figure it out if you can't read it without assistance.

My summary (take it or leave it):
JSK has always liked a situation where a (pseudo)-futanari girl has sex with another girl.

As for the game, when one girl has been knocked down, the other one with the "rental penis (temp name)" will then use it to have sex with her downed compatriot.
*Rental penis: The protagonist uses his superpower to graft his member onto the girl temporarily.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 359551

The Rental Penis thing along with my watching Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon (The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter) and the slime monster in Redamz Monster Girl Island ( ) got me to wonder:
What if JSK makes a game in which the MC can change the heroin body shape/features or the heroin can do that herself?
Scenarios backing the concept are plenty, for example a scientist in need of testing an experimental medicine to counter a vertility issue; an engineer building a "love" powered battle suit to fight an alien threat; an ancient curse that can only be broken through plenty skinship, among many others.
Thinking about it now, the body changing mechanic may prove handy with JSK's loli type games.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Rental Penis thing along with my watching Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon (The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter) and the slime monster in Redamz Monster Girl Island ( ) got me to wonder:
What if JSK makes a game in which the MC can change the heroin body shape/features or the heroin can do that herself?
Scenarios backing the concept are plenty, for example a scientist in need of testing an experimental medicine to counter a vertility issue; an engineer building a "love" powered battle suit to fight an alien threat; an ancient curse that can only be broken through plenty skinship, among many others.
Thinking about it now, the body changing mechanic may prove handy with JSK's loli type games.
Good luck programming it in Unity, especially when he's still learning the ropes. More time, effort and position variations because of setting.
Not saying it's impossible, but the end product isn't worth the hassle.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright NOW this is getting interesting and into my kind of funky town territory