What's new

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The anonfiles links seem fishy, clicking the download button suggests different .exe downloads that aren't even related to the games ?
I should have mentioned this in the first post, don't download the exes, instead keep clicking the download button until you're given the option to properly download the rar files.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The anonfiles links seem fishy, clicking the download button suggests different .exe downloads that aren't even related to the games ?
If you're on firefox, use the universal bypass.

Makes life much easier.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Relevant content to the question:
実は「ふたなりっぽい女の子がもう一人の女の子を犯す」シチュがずっと好きだったんですよね。
なのでこの機会に入れてしまおうという暴挙に出てしまいました。

ゲーム的には、片方のヒロインがダウンや拘束状態になった時に、もう一方のヒロインに「レンタルC(略称)」を使うとそのまま女の子同士のHシーンになる、というシステムになります。

Use your preferred machine translator to figure it out if you can't read it without assistance.

My summary (take it or leave it):
JSK has always liked a situation where a (pseudo)-futanari girl has sex with another girl.

As for the game, when one girl has been knocked down, the other one with the "rental penis (temp name)" will then use it to have sex with her downed compatriot.
*Rental penis: The protagonist uses his superpower to graft his member onto the girl temporarily.
Awesome thanks. I somehow missed that while trying to figure it out on his blog. It seems like his latest game will be quite fun if he can succeed on making it. :)

D

Deleted member 376541

No dexie, not this one. :ROFLMAO:

My artwork is different but close to this style, I have less details on everything, this is the level I aspired to get when I was still active with penmanship.

I believe that question was already answered by @animan (y)

Side note; why are people so curious of my avatar choices, if I use my own art, questions begin to fly, if I use something else, same follows; are my chosen avatars really that interesting? 🤔
If I had a dollar for everytime someone pinged me saying where is my discord icon from and why it's so interesting

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hi everyone.

Does someone has some news about the mega ?
I'm taking a break from fixing the MEGA links since the Gdrive version is holding up. The JSK Repository has been back up for several days now. The links have been updated in the JSK Community Guide in the downloads section as well. It will be... interesting... to see how many people will inquire about Repository links being down going forward.

Last edited:

floppyblarg117

Reputation score
Been a Lurker here for a while now, wanted to thank you guys for the work you put in!

Especially with the repository and translations.

NastyDeeds

Reputation score
I'm taking a break from fixing the MEGA links since the Gdrive version is holding up. The JSK Repository has been back up for several days now. The links have been updated in the JSK Community Guide in the downloads section as well. It will be... interesting... to see how many people will inquire about Repository links being down going forward.
Ok, thank you very much, I didn't know that a Gdrive existed. Thanks to you I'm able to download the games anew.

Alocks

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save collection of the games? Formatted my PC and lost everything

Delexicus

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save collection of the games? Formatted my PC and lost everything
Check the downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. Link in my signature and first post of this thread.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new ci-en post, he's starting on scene 2 of 10

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There goes the rule about sex scenes being one on one. He's introduced a passive participant in the screenshot.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
More new territory for this game: Lesbian hermaphrodite sex scenes.

Because of the increase in positions, this game isn't going to finish anytime soon. Single scenes take longer to produce compared to Flash, plus the complexity of the new engine and the difference in positions and personnel involved suggests this won't be done before 2H 2021.

Tidbit: Rental penis sex positions will have 4 in total.

juckfoe

Reputation score
Sorry if this has been answered before, I was unable to properly search for it:

In "Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts", is there a way to directly jump to the mid-fight H-scenes of Extra mode 1 and 2? In Karen and the later games, there is an option to select this in the drawer menu. I have not found this option in Reimi.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this has been answered before, I was unable to properly search for it:

In "Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts", is there a way to directly jump to the mid-fight H-scenes of Extra mode 1 and 2? In Karen and the later games, there is an option to select this in the drawer menu. I have not found this option in Reimi.
That feature was added in an update. You need an updated version of reimi.

juckfoe

Reputation score
That feature was added in an update. You need an updated version of reimi.
Thanks for the lightning fast response.
Are there updates like this for older games with extra modes, too? (Overthrow the demon queen (the older one), Shogun Princess Christianne).
And to avoid bothering people by asking every time, is there a place where I can find a list of the updates and changes they provide?