What's new

juckfoe

Reputation score
The MEGA link used to have all the 100% saves files, can anyone send all of them? Would mean a lot.
Only some game folders have the saves inside them. There is a separate folder called "100% saves" that has all the saves.

Haggio3

Reputation score
Hey there. Yesterday I was able to play the games just fine, now my computer isn't able to open SWF files anymore. I didnt even turn it off / make any updates during that time. Anyone knows why ? I've been trying to open them using flash player but it simply doesn't want to boot, as if shockwave suddenly stopped working on my CPU. Anyone has a fix for me ?

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Hey there. Yesterday I was able to play the games just fine, now my computer isn't able to open SWF files anymore. I didnt even turn it off / make any updates during that time. Anyone knows why ? I've been trying to open them using flash player but it simply doesn't want to boot, as if shockwave suddenly stopped working on my CPU. Anyone has a fix for me ?
Try using the adobe flash projector included in the repository.
Additionally if you right click one of the games and select "Open with" you can browse your files for the projector and set your pc to use that automatically for all SWF files.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new ci-en update with cowgirl scene preview.

selinniles

Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.
I am working on using textractor to hook into JSK's new game, '24) helping student...' since it looks like it may not be translated for awhile.
I got it all working, my issue is with formatting regex. I am able to filter out most of the gibberish, but wanted to know if there is a more efficient way of formatting the code.

Hook:
HS65001#4@7711E9

I'm using flashplayer_32_sa.exe to open the file kadoona.swf that was installed in the air folder.

Here is my regex code:
(html>)|(font color='#Affffff'>)|(br>)|(br color='#Affffff'>)|(<)|(font color='#AFFFFFF'>)|(color='#AFFFFFF'>)|(/)|(font>/ )|(font>)|(br)|(font color='#AFFADAC'>)

Is this pretty much how a regex code is supposed to look or could I optimize this more?
Also, is there a way to insert a newline after the 。character, the japanese period?

I'm also not entirely sure if I am linking the H-code correctly.
It works for me but it'd be nice to give back to the community so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm getting a white screen problem.. This only occurs on my new PC.. I just installed Adobe Air, and still nothing.
1622358655528.png

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm getting a white screen problem.. This only occurs on my new PC.. I just installed Adobe Air, and still nothing.
View attachment 39456
New Computer?
If you don't have flash installed you can't run Flash games.
You can no longer install flash as Adobe stopped supporting it as well. If it's a new PC, you have to give up on Flash Files.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
New Computer?
You can no longer install flash as Adobe stopped supporting it as well. If it's a new PC, you have to give up on Flash Files.
But I'm using the the standalone player though.. Wasn't that its purpose?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
But I'm using the the standalone player though.. Wasn't that its purpose?
Flash Projector still requires flash to be installed to work. Flash is system level software. The projector is just a conduit for flash applications to launch.

Think of it like C#.
You can install C# on your computer for various programming functionality, but you don't "run C#." Programs made in C# can run in a window.
Flash is like that, and Flash projector is the window that Flash is run in.

And yes it's impossible to obtain. Flash's installers are all web-connected for some stupid reason, so as soon as Adobe turned off the switch, all installers no longer functioned.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Flash Projector still requires flash to be installed to work. Flash is system level software. The projector is just a conduit for flash applications to launch.

Think of it like C#.
You can install C# on your computer for various programming functionality, but you don't "run C#." Programs made in C# can run in a window.
Flash is like that, and Flash projector is the window that Flash is run in.

And yes it's impossible to obtain. Flash's installers are all web-connected for some stupid reason, so as soon as Adobe turned off the switch, all installers no longer functioned.
It works now.. I had to use the projector then actually press File -> Open then select the swf

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
new ci-en update, but no previews because he's working on the fellatio scene and that's how unfinished it is right now. Because he's animating two characters instead of one, it's taking a lot longer than he expected.

KKarma

Reputation score
Didn't know all of the jsk games on mega got wiped, I downloaded everything so I basically have the entire mega folder worth of the games before it died lol

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yes, the standalone projector works fine still.
I got a new laptop for work recently. Win10.
Flash Projector no longer works on that PC.
In fact, I get an error saying I need to install flash.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Which projector? Because the ones at are the only real ones.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 39456
I know that the white screen problem in flashplayer_32_sa.exe is a superficial bug, where specific flash files don't like being opened directly, so the flash projector just opens by itself without the file. This can bypassed with a simple drag and drop, or by using the recent file or open file menus. Next time you get on of this white screens, try rightclicking it and see if it says "Movie not loaded.../about adobe flashplayer".

New Computer?
Okay, I tried to stress test this claim with a mini-pc which I bought as an emergency back-up win10 machine, but it had a version of flash pre-installed. It could run "zone-tan at the beach" with both flashplayer_32_sa.exe and with internet explorer (of all things).

Does anyone here have a win10 machine that's completely devoid of the Flash plug-in installation besides the Flash Standalone Projector? Search you windows folder for a "Macromed", because that's the flash plug-in is stored.

I am 99% sure that Stand Alone Projectors DO NOT NEED a flash plugin installation to run, but I would like some hard confirmation on this.

Tengux

Reputation score
Adobe's Flash Projector, indeed, doesn't require any Flash installation or other external software to function, so that is the way to go.
Adobe Flash Projector does create the mentioned Macromedia folder (located in your Appdata/Roaming folder on Windows) to store settings for itself and games.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Adobe's Flash Projector, indeed, doesn't require any Flash installation or other external software to function, so that is the way to go.
I thought as much.
Could you share a screenshot of this error so we can better diagnose the problem?

Mr. Te

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sup all,

I am kinda impressed by how large those games have become.
His first flashes like Imouto or Miyuka were like barely above 1MB, and the other games even with subs together were around 5MB. And those games are perfectly fine and still quite enjoyable : P

But now his latest game with the big tiddy girl in the boxing ring is over 200MB! That really surprised me tbh

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Sup all,

I am kinda impressed by how large those games have become.
His first flashes like Imouto or Miyuka were like barely above 1MB, and the other games even with subs together were around 5MB. And those games are perfectly fine and still quite enjoyable : P

But now his latest game with the big tiddy girl in the boxing ring is over 200MB! That really surprised me tbh
Yeah, assets within the games have gone up drastically since the beginning, a lot more image files present make up the file size.