What's new

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Could you share a screenshot of this error so we can better diagnose the problem?
Turns out it was me and I wasn't using an official flash projector.
I kinda feel dumb now talkling like I knew what I was talking about before XD.

Tengux

Reputation score
Turns out it was me and I wasn't using an official flash projector.
I kinda feel dumb now talkling like I knew what I was talking about before XD.
We all make mistakes sometimes, at least you figured it out :)

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
New update

fellatio scene tease

This one is looking to be one of his best works yet imo.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
He writes in the post that the scene count appears to be reduced to 9, but he says it's because he miscounted the number of planned H scenes to begin with. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.
He says he's now working on paizuri scene then he will start working on the endings after that.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
He's dealing with an entirely new system, not surprised it's a little smaller than usual.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
He's dealing with an entirely new system, not surprised it's a little smaller than usual.
I'm kind of glad actually. I was worried that with his first foray into Unity he was going too big with 2 heroines, but it seems it ended up being a smaller game anyway!

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We all make mistakes sometimes, at least you figured it out :)
Mistake nothing, this gave me a full blown panic attack. Nearly factory reseted a computer so I could verify what he was saying about stand alone projector.
New update

fellatio scene tease

This one is looking to be one of his best works yet imo.
Don't you just hate it when you try to lez out with your girlfriend but you end up sucking dick instead?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Mistake nothing, this gave me a full blown panic attack. Nearly factory reseted a computer so I could verify what he was saying about stand alone projector.

Don't you just hate it when you try to lez out with your girlfriend but you end up sucking dick instead?
I know, right? It just keeps happening no matter how many ball kicks get delivered.

ShidaHUN90

Reputation score
Second offense - 2 week ban
Hello! Guys, where can i find the latest translation of these games?

Scrollery

Reputation score
Hey guys I'm having problem with the sub folder, all the scenes are white, I try to drop and click to the adobe 32 sa debug but it shows this, am I missing something

Attachments

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys I'm having problem with the sub folder, all the scenes are white, I try to drop and click to the adobe 32 sa debug but it shows this, am I missing something
Please tell me you're not trying to play the sub files by themselves.
Those sub files are not standalone, playable game files, those require to be accessed via the main game swf.

Scrollery

Reputation score
Please tell me you're not trying to play the sub files by themselves.
Those sub files are not standalone, playable game files, those require to be accessed via the main game swf.

So the only way to play those scenes is through the main game after the fighting? damn I'm finding it hardand only got 1/3 through

Tengux

Reputation score
So the only way to play those scenes is through the main game after the fighting? damn I'm finding it hardand only got 1/3 through
Several of the games are rather difficult to beat till you get your stats up, up till then it is all about trying and failing to just get more points.
You can probably also get the modded version with everything unlocked to begin with, depending on which game you are playing.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About Abode Flash Flayer... seems like win 10 update will have a force removal of adobe flash player around july or so...

Just wondering but does it even the abode flash player 32.0 r.0 will not work either?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

paizuri/titjob scene preview
he's finally starting work on the endings now.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
About Abode Flash Flayer... seems like win 10 update will have a force removal of adobe flash player around july or so...

Just wondering but does it even the abode flash player 32.0 r.0 will not work either?
Pretty sure the projector will still work.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Players should work just fine but if you'll not chance it, you can always turn your auto-update off and manually choose the parts your windows update. Though Windows is notorious for stealth updates even when your turn off auto-update.