What's new

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Hype

I'm personally excited for this one

Now to wait for it to go up on DLsite, and then wait more for it to pop up on English DLsite.

ugh..

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Hype

I'm personally excited for this one

Now to wait for it to go up on DLsite, and then wait more for it to pop up on English DLsite.

ugh..
english DLSite got toasted. Merged back into the original site. If you go to log in it will automatically walk you through the process. Thankfully you won't lose anything. your favorites and purchased items will still be there. Also thankfully they still do english translations, it's just a little harder to request translations until they decide to add that option back into product pages.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Apparently there's only 3 endings.

Rape end,
Love end,
Futa end.

Guess it makes sense there's no femdom ending since well. They're lesbians already in a relationship.

I thought it would kind of be a heroine choice style game, but all the scenes, and all of the endings so far have included both girls in it. Really curious how the Love end's gonna wind up. All the other games had some kind of justification making a bit of sense.

Hell even the magical girl game had a love end that made sense to me, so I generally have faith on JSK for that front.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Apparently there's only 3 endings.

Rape end,
Love end,
Futa end.

Guess it makes sense there's no femdom ending since well. They're lesbians already in a relationship.

I thought it would kind of be a heroine choice style game, but all the scenes, and all of the endings so far have included both girls in it. Really curious how the Love end's gonna wind up. All the other games had some kind of justification making a bit of sense.

Hell even the magical girl game had a love end that made sense to me, so I generally have faith on JSK for that front.
Not a futa fan myself, I'll probs skip that one, but yeah, looking forward to seeing how JSK will manage to make a convincing Love end, lol.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Last edited:

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
We need a new tag for this obviously

Magical Futa!

uhh..

RENTAL FUTA!

BRAIN WASHED RENTAL FUTAS FOR SALE CALL NOW ON 09-55-

BANNED

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
We need a new tag for this obviously

Magical Futa!

uhh..

RENTAL FUTA!

BRAIN WASHED RENTAL FUTAS FOR SALE CALL NOW ON 09-55-

BANNED
Alignment You! You! the first hentai anime that really popularized futanari is this.
In the first episode a guy is being tormented by a ghost sexually that only he can see.

Second episode two ghost girls are tormenting each other but they transformed the guy into a dick and are basically using him. By the end of it, even the author forgets there was a guy involved as it goes full gay. Anime pokes fun at this with the ending scene basically having them say, "don't forget about me!" Guess they gotta pay the male voice actor to say something XD.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He's confirmed his next game is reverting to his standard formula of one on one battles. He's not sure what he'll do next right now, but he's leaning towards remaking one of his signature works for the new Unity platform.

He kept his word from his previous post about the one week delay. I'm surprised, but it's good news for everyone looking forward to this game.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Based on previous comments by JSK said it's fantasy. So it's either a new demon lord or vampire hunter. Unless he decided to retract his previous decision.
Vampire Hunter isn't in Dlsite / Fanza Listing anymore.
I doubt it be Fuuma Maisa. Since it's more modern-sci-fi / taimanin era.

Does anyone want to make predictions?

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Dangatang! It has been delisted. I'd say that's kind of a "proof in the pudding" kinda sign. I've been looking forward to a VH remake as well. Think it'll involve whips given Castlevainia's rekindled popularity?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
from comments made by JSK:
Next work is not an incest setting, so that rules out the imouto series remakes.
He would like to remake the cunning girl (aka Kamishiro Shion), so that may or may not happen in the future. I don't think it'll be the next work though.

urruah

Reputation score
Speed stat is king again. You also want to burst one down really quick so you don't eat all your actions with blocking. And you really need to block well or your HP will go down fast. Really easy game though.

The endings are all pretty easy to get. There's only really three of them, one of which seems to be love/lewd mixed. Several scenes I haven't figured out how to get yet, though.