What's new

D

Deleted member 359551

Weird. JSK DMM/FANZA link ( ) doesn't seem to be working.
Usually prices there are a bit better than DLsite's.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

本日、新作「先輩後輩と超能力おじさん」をDLsiteさんの方に登録いたしました。

The Fantia link works, but it appears people here are too lazy to read or machine translate the announcement in the link.
Key text given above: The newest game is registered on DLsite only. There is no mention of Fantia/DMM because he hasn't sent it to them for review prior to retail release or he's sent it and they haven't cleared it for sale yet. Probably the former, JSK usually confirms Fantia is good to go for buyers for previous game releases.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Turning one futa, and turning the other horny makes the horny girl jump on the futa
Making them both horny is a double paizuri
Making the black hair horny is a double blowjob, making the blonde one horny is a cowgirl(but this seems to be triggered differently as I've gotten the cowgirl by doing it twice on the black hair)
Knocking them down, and then binding them, and then h'ing them is doggystyle
For the counter to work I believe the other girl has to be downed

There are two scenes I haven't unlocked (4, but unlocking one scene for one girl auto unlocks it for the other). One is in the counter category, and another is in the ''forced'' (like binding after knocking down). I'm gonna try to make the other girl futa when I knock them down to see if that's the missing link(edit: this is in fact the case, I assume for the counter move as well). Also haven't gotten the love ending yet.

I also really am liking the jump to unity, the frame rate is so much higher than it has ever been, even the dialogue is so smooth.

If anyone can tell me the combination of choices to pick for the love ending that'd be great.

Last edited:

ADuckFromNarnia

Reputation score
Hello. Does anyone know when the mega link will be fixed?
I don't think the mega link will be fixed. In the meantime, there's the google drive link that I think they've moved everything to, seeing as how MEGA has to occasionally crack down on piracy and it's probably both troublesome and annoying for Icevail Delexcius and our other translation vets to deal with. Here's the link ( )

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Full gallery unlocked. Like the previous games, it's perfectly possible to finish the game without spending a single point in attack or defence. Superpowers when used correctly end rounds within seconds, so the only thing players have to watch out for is the timing of the girls' attacks in order to execute "just defend" properly.

As always, there's always a text file to go with the JSK games that explains everything required to get all of the scenes and endings. Unusually for this genre, conversation is completely irrelevant to getting the endings (this I'm sure is a first for JSK).

I'll give JSK some slack since it's his first work on Unity and he's already documented how hard it was to do 3p scenes for the first time on a new engine. The restraint mechanic has slightly changed compared to the previous game while knockdowns don't really do much apart from give the option to strip initially. The strip-all function is new, while the obvious addition of yuri futanari scenes gives an additional way of ending rounds.

What I didn't like was the conversation transition during the rape/sex scenes. Previously it was obvious they were getting turned on as the conversation would change automatically. Now players have to switch between slow and fast on auto mode to see the conversation changes. Those who can't read won't care though; just keep the piston on for about 1 1/2 minutes and ejaculation will guarantee the target will orgasm as well.

Unity engine gives higher resolution, but the transition between scenes is buggy under certain conditions. Nothing a patch or two won't fix. There are reports on the Ci-En of conversation trees disappearing entirely if certain conditions are met (which I had once, but it didn't matter since I could still start the next combat round).

Since the next game is going to be heterosexual one-on-one sex scenes only, no yuri futanari combat finishes in future. I do like the strip-all function though, should have been included in previous games instead of forcing the player to go through each item of clothing one by one. All in all, some sacrifices had to be made to accommodate the Unity engine and this release feels like a sideways iteration compared to the previous combat game. On the plus side, Unity is going to be around for a while so there's little risk of this game being made incompatible and JSK being forced to remove the title from online retail pages because of technical reasons.

In case some people are wondering: you need to click the bust region of the girl you want to attack. Randomly clicking anywhere during a combat animation will only bring up the defend option to execute a just defend. Unlike previous games, there's no targeting of the head etc. for more damage, only the body region is hit to inflict damage. Also, players cannot defend themselves if they're targeting one girl for attack at the same time the other is winding up an attack of her own.

Gallery options (should be easy enough to figure out how to get each scene for those too lazy to read the notepad file)

Rape end Yuri end Love end
Missionary (Alicia) Doggy (Alicia) Cowgirl (Alicia) Counter-sex (Alicia) Blowjob (Alicia)
Missionary (Nagisa) Doggy (Nagisa) Cowgirl (Nagisa) Counter-sex (Nagisa) Blowjob (Nagisa)
Missionary (Nagisa on Alicia) Doggy (Nagisa on Alicia) Cowgirl (Nagisa on Alicia) Counter-sex (Nagisa on Alicia)
Missionary (Alicia on Nagisa) Doggy (Alicia on Nagisa) Cowgirl (Alicia on Nagisa) Counter-sex (Alicia on Nagisa) Twin boobjob

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How the fuck do you even attack in the newest game? Every time I try to attack the game doesn't let me, I just get an error sound(like a boop or bump sound). I am just left blocking and blocking and blocking....I assume the bars at the bottom right are my AP but even with 5 full AP it doesn't allow me to attack.

Jason Bill

Reputation score
How the fuck do you even attack in the newest game? Every time I try to attack the game doesn't let me, I just get an error sound(like a boop or bump sound). I am just left blocking and blocking and blocking....I assume the bars at the bottom right are my AP but even with 5 full AP it doesn't allow me to attack.
It looks like the game might be bugged (on certain machines? since it sounds like others have had no issues playing it). The framerate is way too high, so it's causing the girl's bars to fill up basically instantly. This results in them just constantly attacking you, and them recovering from knockdown super fast.

If you spam click really fast after one of them attacks you can sneak an action in every so often. I was actually able to beat the game by doing that. The real fix though is to cap the game's framerate. How/whether you can do that will obviously depend on your machine. With an Nvidia card I was able to do it through the Nvidia Control Panel. Capped the framerate to 60 and it solved the issue. Might be worth playing around with it to see if a different value gives better results, but it makes it playable at least.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It looks like the game might be bugged (on certain machines? since it sounds like others have had no issues playing it). The framerate is way too high, so it's causing the girl's bars to fill up basically instantly. This results in them just constantly attacking you, and them recovering from knockdown super fast.

If you spam click really fast after one of them attacks you can sneak an action in every so often. I was actually able to beat the game by doing that. The real fix though is to cap the game's framerate. How/whether you can do that will obviously depend on your machine. With an Nvidia card I was able to do it through the Nvidia Control Panel. Capped the framerate to 60 and it solved the issue. Might be worth playing around with it to see if a different value gives better results, but it makes it playable at least.
Yeah after some time brute forcing the gameplay i've gotten to attack a few times now, but like you said: instant charge times, instant recovery, instant etc. I'll give that fps cap a try but god I am just too frustrated to be bothered atm :cautious:

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Based on previous comments by JSK said it's fantasy. So it's either a new demon lord or vampire hunter. Unless he decided to retract his previous decision.
Vampire Hunter isn't in Dlsite / Fanza Listing anymore.
I doubt it be Fuuma Maisa. Since it's more modern-sci-fi / taimanin era.

Does anyone want to make predictions?
I'm holding out for Vampire Hunter Remake! That one definitely had one of the sweetest stories out of all the JSK games.

wacre

Reputation score
Full gallery unlocked. Like the previous games, it's perfectly possible to finish the game without spending a single point in attack or defence. Superpowers when used correctly end rounds within seconds, so the only thing players have to watch out for is the timing of the girls' attacks in order to execute "just defend" properly.

As always, there's always a text file to go with the JSK games that explains everything required to get all of the scenes and endings. Unusually for this genre, conversation is completely irrelevant to getting the endings (this I'm sure is a first for JSK).

I'll give JSK some slack since it's his first work on Unity and he's already documented how hard it was to do 3p scenes for the first time on a new engine. The restraint mechanic has slightly changed compared to the previous game while knockdowns don't really do much apart from give the option to strip initially. The strip-all function is new, while the obvious addition of yuri futanari scenes gives an additional way of ending rounds.

What I didn't like was the conversation transition during the rape/sex scenes. Previously it was obvious they were getting turned on as the conversation would change automatically. Now players have to switch between slow and fast on auto mode to see the conversation changes. Those who can't read won't care though; just keep the piston on for about 1 1/2 minutes and ejaculation will guarantee the target will orgasm as well.

Unity engine gives higher resolution, but the transition between scenes is buggy under certain conditions. Nothing a patch or two won't fix. There are reports on the Ci-En of conversation trees disappearing entirely if certain conditions are met (which I had once, but it didn't matter since I could still start the next combat round).

Since the next game is going to be heterosexual one-on-one sex scenes only, no yuri futanari combat finishes in future. I do like the strip-all function though, should have been included in previous games instead of forcing the player to go through each item of clothing one by one. All in all, some sacrifices had to be made to accommodate the Unity engine and this release feels like a sideways iteration compared to the previous combat game. On the plus side, Unity is going to be around for a while so there's little risk of this game being made incompatible and JSK being forced to remove the title from online retail pages because of technical reasons.

In case some people are wondering: you need to click the bust region of the girl you want to attack. Randomly clicking anywhere during a combat animation will only bring up the defend option to execute a just defend. Unlike previous games, there's no targeting of the head etc. for more damage, only the body region is hit to inflict damage. Also, players cannot defend themselves if they're targeting one girl for attack at the same time the other is winding up an attack of her own.

Gallery options (should be easy enough to figure out how to get each scene for those too lazy to read the notepad file)

Rape end Yuri end Love end
Missionary (Alicia) Doggy (Alicia) Cowgirl (Alicia) Counter-sex (Alicia) Blowjob (Alicia)
Missionary (Nagisa) Doggy (Nagisa) Cowgirl (Nagisa) Counter-sex (Nagisa) Blowjob (Nagisa)
Missionary (Nagisa on Alicia) Doggy (Nagisa on Alicia) Cowgirl (Nagisa on Alicia) Counter-sex (Nagisa on Alicia)
Missionary (Alicia on Nagisa) Doggy (Alicia on Nagisa) Cowgirl (Alicia on Nagisa) Counter-sex (Alicia on Nagisa) Twin boobjob
Im trying to follow your guide and the .txt but im clueless on how to unlock Yuri/Love endings
Battle ends after the 3rd round giving me just a game over

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im trying to follow your guide and the .txt but im clueless on how to unlock Yuri/Love endings
Battle ends after the 3rd round giving me just a game over
You're not following the instructions given in the text file then.
For everyone else too lazy/incompetent to read/machine translate the conditions for the three endings:

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード」で勝利する。
・本番Hを二人とも1回以上行う。
・下の「ラブエンド」の条件を満たさないようにする。

③百合エンド
・「ストーリーモード」で勝利する。
・レンタルチンポでのHシーンを二人とも行う。
・Hシーンでは二人とも一回以上絶頂させる。
・通常のHは行わない。

④ラブエンド
・「ストーリーモード」で勝利する。
・本番Hを二人とも1回以上行う。
・Hシーンでは二人とも一回以上絶頂させる。(快感度が最高の状態で、ピストンが「早い」の時「射精」すると絶頂します。

Rape end
Finish story mode.
Rape each heroine at least once.
Don't fulfil conditions for love end.

Yuri end
Finish story mode.
Use rental penis at least once on each heroine.
Both heroines must climax at least once during the lesbian futanari sex scenes.
Do not engage in regular rape/sex (i.e. all of the scenes must be between the girls)

Love end
Finish story mode.
Both heroines must climax at least once (Max out their arousal and then choose ejaculation during piston)

wacre

Reputation score
You're not following the instructions given in the text file then.
For everyone else too lazy/incompetent to read/machine translate the conditions for the three endings:

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード」で勝利する。
・本番Hを二人とも1回以上行う。
・下の「ラブエンド」の条件を満たさないようにする。

③百合エンド
・「ストーリーモード」で勝利する。
・レンタルチンポでのHシーンを二人とも行う。
・Hシーンでは二人とも一回以上絶頂させる。
・通常のHは行わない。

④ラブエンド
・「ストーリーモード」で勝利する。
・本番Hを二人とも1回以上行う。
・Hシーンでは二人とも一回以上絶頂させる。(快感度が最高の状態で、ピストンが「早い」の時「射精」すると絶頂します。

Rape end
Finish story mode.
Don't fulfil conditions for love end.

Yuri end
Finish story mode.
Use rental penis at least once on each heroine.
Both heroines must climax at least once during the lesbian futanari sex scenes.
Do not engage in regular rape/sex (i.e. all of the scenes must be between the girls)

Love end
Finish story mode.
Both heroines must climax at least once (Max out their arousal and then choose ejaculation during piston)
Thats what im trying for Yuri ending
One scene for each with futa spell then knock both and skip
Or directly do 3 futa scenes
Both these methods end up in default game over for me

EDIT: Yuri ending worked using 3 times the arousal spell and then converting one of the girls,i spammed finish on each until exhausting dialogues
Maybe one of the other futa scenes isnt allowed for the ending to trigger or dunno

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thats what im trying for Yuri ending
One scene for each with futa spell then knock both and skip
Or directly do 3 futa scenes
Both these methods end up in default game over for me

EDIT: Yuri ending worked using 3 times the arousal spell and then converting one of the girls,i spammed finish on each until exhausting dialogues
Maybe one of the other futa scenes isnt allowed for the ending to trigger or dunno
Player can't have sex with the girls at all if going for Yuri ending.
You did three lesbian scenes and didn't get both of them to climax at least once. No surprise you didn't get the Yuri ending.

Instructions are simple enough. Follow them. Since you eventually did, case closed.

For everyone else: If you're too impatient to wait for the girls to attain maximum arousal on auto mode, go to the options and set the arousal setting to 4. Change the speed setting to fast and ejaculate. That will be enough to get the girls to climax (confirmation can be seen from the Ahhhs in red from the penetrated girl).

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh the dev changed to unity games

I would believe that's gonna be harder to translate if i'm right...

Any save file for this game? Managed to get the rape ending but grinding is the annoying part

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
Oh the dev changed to unity games

I would believe that's gonna be harder to translate if i'm right...

Any save file for this game? Managed to get the rape ending but grinding is the annoying part
Yeah, I wonder about translation difficulty and uncensoring too.

Save files for Unity games are often in Appdata/Locallow and there is a folder there for JSK with the game under it, but it just has log files, no saves. Not sure where it's storing them.

Oh also if you're annoyed by grinding, you can cheat engine this one just like you could the old flash ones;
Open Cheat Engine, attach to process
Go to skillup screen
Do a new search for the same value as your available points
Spend points on anything
Next search on your now updated available points
Should return one address, edit the value to 99999 or something and max out everything you want.

wonderer

Lurker
Reputation score
While with unity the game is the extremely smooth and better in my opinion, probably it will be harder to translate ? I can use a program like Asset Studio, to extract the icons to be uncensored but frankly I don't know how to uncensored them or pack them back together again. Also the save this time must be related with registry. I deleted the folder in C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\JSK_KOUBOU but the game still stay unlocked.