What's new

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Here's an MTL with the mosaic filter removed. It's still censored but nothing beyond what we are used to in these games.
Thanks, saves me from beating my head against doing it myself. Will hold me over til Ice does his magik.

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Extracted the MTL + Mosaic removal zip into the game directory. Didn't work and getting error txt.

Klish104

Reputation score
100% Save file for the new remastered game is here!

Extract the file and put this new save file into the DaimaohR_Data folder. The game volume might change and player's stats might not be complete because I use the SaveEditor, but the all the scenes are complete.

gnomebody

Reputation score
Where should I put these files?
Extracted the MTL + Mosaic removal zip into the game directory. Didn't work and getting error txt.
Extract into the same directory as the game, but it won't work if there's any Japanese characters in the filepath - rename the game folders to something not-Japanese.

How do you use the loli talismans?
Knock her down (second skill from the bottom) and then the button will appear on the right side of the screen, the same area where the other item buttons are.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Extract into the same directory as the game, but it won't work if there's any Japanese characters in the filepath - rename the game folders to something not-Japanese.

Knock her down (second skill from the bottom) and then the button will appear on the right side of the screen, the same area where the other item buttons are.
I'm kinda surprised with myself, I actually like the loli bit in this game. There's absolutely no change in her manner of speaking, no mental age regression, etc so it's reminiscent of Rori from Gate. 1638302617158.png

risetakabane

Reputation score
can someone help me with love end. i always end up on normal end

EDIT: nvm, just do it like Vassal/Accolite End but choose second option on last

How do you use the loli talismans?
knock her down first (use tondens skill) and you will see juvenile curse button on right

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There's a lot of pixel in this version, particularly around the demon king's face. Kinda downgrade comparing to previous titles.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Holy shit this game's internal resolution is low.

It's actually a step DOWN from his 3 way game in terms of technical progression. How is that possible? Going fullscreen does not change the internal resolution. The actual quality is there underneath the surface though. You can tell the assets are not low quality. For some reason he's just displaying it at a super low resolution...

Ahhh... I wonder... does JSK make these games on a toaster? If he's happy with the resolution on his end, it means he doesn't even display at 1920x1080 which has been the standard for over 4 years on even basic machines.

EDIT: Good news. I have the freeware program in order to resize RPGMaker games so they don't like tiny as shit. For some reason, forcefully resizing the game window for Great Demon King R scales the internal resolution accordingly.
Remember... it's a 16:9 aspect ratio so stick to that.

If you use Sizer to change the game resolution first and then go to fullscreen which is usually Alt+Enter in Unity games even the fullscreen looks better.

Ignore me... I was being extra. It's in the damn options to change the internal resolution.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
If you go into options and select a higher resolution, Fullscreen looks excellent. I noticed the same thing about the pixels and changing the options fixed it.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If you go into options and select a higher resolution, Fullscreen looks excellent. I noticed the same thing about the pixels and changing the options fixed it.
It's worked, thanks. Though the hair still has a little pixel on my side.

Playing in full screen is a high risk to me cuz my PC is put near the entrance where people come and go frequently. Gotta wait until nightfall, lol.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Holy shit this game's internal resolution is low.

It's actually a step DOWN from his 3 way game in terms of technical progression. How is that possible? Going fullscreen does not change the internal resolution. The actual quality is there underneath the surface though. You can tell the assets are not low quality. For some reason he's just displaying it at a super low resolution...

Ahhh... I wonder... does JSK make these games on a toaster? If he's happy with the resolution on his end, it means he doesn't even display at 1920x1080 which has been the standard for over 4 years on even basic machines.

EDIT: Good news. I have the freeware program in order to resize RPGMaker games so they don't like tiny as shit. For some reason, forcefully resizing the game window for Great Demon King R scales the internal resolution accordingly.
Remember... it's a 16:9 aspect ratio so stick to that.

If you use Sizer to change the game resolution first and then go to fullscreen which is usually Alt+Enter in Unity games even the fullscreen looks better.

Ignore me... I was being extra. It's in the damn options to change the internal resolution.

People pimping their knowledge of 3rd-party resolution software really should stop contributing to the incessant flow of online misinformation.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So... I just finished the game.

I finished the game in 2 hours. Man, this was a short JSK game.

Big step up from the Senpai Kouhai game in terms of content.

First, combat:
There are some interesting changes that I had to think about.
For one thing, attacking the demon queen where she's armored means you do no damage not reduced damage. Hit her in the breastplate a bunch of times and you do no damage.
Hit her in the underwear when she's wearing nothing but underwear and you do no damage.

I think it's good that it makes you think... should I get her naked before wailing on her.... or just wail on her... but it makes hitting her head the best option 99% of the time.

It's easy to break armor by spamming the knockdown move though. The knockdown move hits every piece of armor, so spamming it will get her naked pretty quickly.

Outside of that change, it's pretty standard JSK fair. AGI best stat, followed by DEF, followed by MAG, followed by STR which is largely not even necessary to win.
The skills are reminiscent of old games, but the tie up mechanic is different. You can't just tie up the heroine and let your ATB gauge charge. In fact, if you get a knockdown your ATB stops charging and theirs stops too because you're in the fondle stage.

Second, story:
The story is a bit different than the original in that a third party force was created that gave humans the ability to fight against the demon queen.
The demon queen is a lot more likeable in this one in that she sees potential in your personality almost immediately. I really like that.

The rape end is also one of the harsher ones where the protagonist is basically selfishly dealing with the demon queen's problems, but treats the demon queen and the demon race in particular like ass.

The lewd end in this one left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth in comparison to the best Lewd End he's done... Vampire Hunter though. Vampire Hunter's Lewd End yes you rape her, and call her sexy, but there's that underlying plot of her feeling alone in the mansion and the fact that she overwhelms you sexually because you started the physical relationship and she's kind of addicted to you.
Here it's a bit different where the MC goes playing around with other girls and makes the Demon Queen feel jealous for the most part.
Doesn't feel like a relationship develops from it, but maybe I'm being a bit too harsh on it.

Love End and Slave End are very similar. Same thing happens plot wise just like the original, human, demon cooperation on the way but.... They bone and aim for baby as a way to prove the world that demons and humans can live together in the love end. In the slave end, she's so attached to you that she wants to turn you into a demon so you can live as long as her.

Both endings are great. I'm a bit more partial to the love end, because it's got a new animation. That new mating press is not something I expected to see. Glad he's doing the alpha transparent male body thing, because it's definitely one of the more visually unique positions he's done.

Adult content:
Once you go 60fps it's hard to go back. Unlocked framerate is amazing. The way the boobs bounce is great. Hell there's some ass bounce in the doggystyle position viewed from the side. It looks really nice. I especially like that this game feels so much more aggressive than Senpai Kouhai. Senpai Kouhai when the girls ride they ride really slow. Demon Queen bounces at the speed of sound when she's leading you to creampie.

Even the afterglow animation is aggressive. Usually the afterglow is just the two bodies are connected, and a small breathing animation from the waste up.

In this game, even during the afterglow the movement doesn't stop.

Position wise it's typical JSK leaning male assertive with a few female assertive scenes, but the "camera" angles which are basically just variations increase the amount of content per position greatly.
Honestly, the only weak point sexually I'd say are the foreplay animations. I don't know what it is about how he draws Paizuri that doesn't feel right, but it just doesn't feel right.
Maybe I'm just spoiled by a bunch of other games that have insane breast fetishes like Succubus Reborn tho.

People pimping their knowledge of 3rd-party resolution software really should stop contributing to the incessant flow of online misinformation.
Bro... I literally edited my post. Like way before you posted such a rude statement.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bro... I literally edited my post. Like way before you posted such a rude statement.
Read what you didn't delete.
Not that it matters, since everyone online nowadays cares not about factual accuracy and owning up to being mistaken and are more concerned with saving face.

The quote is there, everyone else can decide for themselves if Unsaid is lying after seeing the spoilered screenshots.
I'm not sure if a resolution change to 16:9 from 4:3 at the highest resolution counts as a downgrade, especially when this game is far more friendly across all machines because of the increased choice.

Last edited:

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Read what you didn't delete.
Not that it matters, since everyone online nowadays cares not about factual accuracy and owning up to being mistaken and are more concerned with saving face.

The quote is there, everyone else can decide for themselves if Unsaid is lying after seeing the spoilered screenshots.
I'm not sure if a resolution change to 16:9 from 4:3 at the highest resolution counts as a downgrade, especially when this game is far more friendly across all machines because of the increased choice.
The last edit to that post was almost 1 hour before your post with those screenshots, soooo...
Can we for once avoid pointless discussions, he admitted his mistake, no need to be rude and attract the mods