What's new

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
The Goddess / Priestess... i wonder will she become a battle etc in future.

Also, the next game is likely battle too unless JSK changes his mind.
Battle. JSK did say the interrogation games required more effort than battle ones even back in flash.
He's still new to unity & also commented he won't be doing interrogation anytime soon. But yeah, who knows.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Hello people.
Once more I'll start with an off topic rant, please forgive me.
To my sorrow, Atlus West just annouced 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim will be released on the Nintendo Switch April 12, 2022.
Official Tweet: twitter.com/Atlus_West/status/1464927049336832000
Please Atlus/Vanillaware, give us (me, in fact) a PC release.

Now, back on topic:
As I feared, visual/color wise, Maou Sama R proved to be washed out compared to the original.
I wonder if sales for this one will be better. I mean, the original was the most sold JSK game until オヤジ狩り少女と超能力おじさん (oyaji kari shojo to chonoryoku ojisan) or "Man Hunter Yua" took its place. Still, even today, it holds proudly the position of 2nd. most sold JSK game on DLsite. I notable feat, if you ask me, given the amount of games released so far, as well as the fact that 打倒!大魔王様 (Datou! Dai Maou Sama) "Overthrow The Demon Queen" was the last game before JSK long hiatus.

Anyway, that's all and, again, sorry for another off topic rant.
Bye.
PS. Interesting, previewing this post I learned the forum features auto prefetch for twitter links. My "Thumbs Up" for the Dev Team. Still, since the content is off topic, I've removed the "https://" from the link to disallow prefetching.
Have to agree on the offtop part. Gib PC port!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to subject:

First impressions:

Visuals:
As many have noted, colors are brighter/washed out compared to the original, even with the second location being darker in tone than the first. Suprisingly though, it isn't that jarring in action, IMHO.
Motions are fluid as in previous title, still I find myselft pleasanly surprised by it (probably because I replayed Elf Warrior recently).

Design:
I dig the loincloth part, especially when YumisuR takes the sideways stance, though that stance alone makes her most reminiscent of the OG.
And boy, those fangs! I swear, she became demon lord, because when she wanted to be taken seriously, all demons just wen " 'dawww" whenever she opened her mouth.
Intro reminiscent of the older Demon Lord titles, but instead jumping out of frame and back, charge straight at player. I don't know why I'm impressed by it, I guess I'm just happy that JSK keeps improving on the animation side.
I guess I'll put dialogue here as well, as it's kind of part of YumisuR character design? Maybe it's because I haven't played the original in a while, but I recall OG Yumisu to have some dose of respect towards the "hero", for trying to challenge her (well, until the happened, obviously) - YumisuR compares player to a goblin on their first meeting. She still retains the "do what you will with me, but spare my people" part of her personality, which I find to be a plus. Although I didn't try the non-rape routes yet, so maybe she shows the "respect" side when you keep sparing her after besting her.

Pre-battle:
2 pages of skills!
Well, not really, second page is just sex upgrades and items. Buying potions is back from the first (commercial) Demon Lord Daughter and those are the only way to heal in battle. The twist is, those are permanent - you used 2 potions, but lost? Well, now you have 3 instead of 5 and have to use points to buy more instead of upgrades (you get pity points even when losing without getting anywhere).
Other items are, lolification talisman (ofuda? scroll? ...spell?), haven't used it yet, and hypnosis incense - used in battle to get her to jump you.
Skills include - armor break (higher armor damage if comboed in),
whole body attack (knocks her on her ass when comboed in),
combo attack (not the same combo as mentioned in previous skills) - is supposed to knock her out, but it works a little different,
Binding, for when you knock her on her ass,
H counter attack,
and reading her moves (not useful if don't know/can't memorise moon runes).
Pretty standard as it goes for this part of JSK games, it's good to know that you don't have to level up each H-action seperately, you have one upgrade that lowers the action-point cost of those.

Battle:
Standard block - you can block normally or after she have started the animation, get better results for "just guard".
No counters right after her attacks.
Combo system - another attack is comboed-in if you perform it before her Damage Gauge empties, that's how you get special results from skills
Speed is the king once more - if your speed is below 20, you will have troubles keeping up with her. I'm not sure if you can even beat her once on the first playthrough.
Little in ways of slowing her down - skills don't allow you to catch a break - even if you knock her on her ass, you both recover at the same speed, but you just used 2 AP for it.
Revamped binding - AP stop charging when she's bound - you get to use up to 2 AP and she breaks free.
"Would you give me a blowjob, I need a break?" - her action bar resets after using hypnosis incense, good moment to recharge your AP.
Healing - you can use 1,2 or 3 potions at once with only 1 AP, depending on how wounded you are.
We're back to counters on low health - if she's above 1/3, you can't do counter H-attacks.
All parts of armor can be destroyed - to attack her arms and legs, you need to knock her down first.
Hit-stun - not really, but you can knock her out if you fill the Damage bar - that's what the comboed-in combo skill is for - expect it doesn't seem to work if you only get ~1/2 of the bar (so description is either misleading, or it's ment to help fill out the bar quicker, therefore knocking her out.

H-scenes:
Her arousal is less visible - first 2 stages look nearly identical, 3rd and 4th have the same blush, you need to pay attention or you might miss the change.
I'm a little let down by not being able to remove her shirt while keeping her armor on, like in older titles.
It doesn't seem to have that many animations, but it's comparable to the previous work, I think.
For fans of bukkake, you can finally stick your gun between her eyes and unload.

Endings:
Only small note on the Slut Ending - you get to say to her "I'll help you, if you admit, you're a slut", I found it more funny than I should. Also, it looked to me like she wanted to keep you for herself, which is nice.

Bugs:
Countering jump attack seems to put her in hypnosis - not sure if that's how it's supposed to work.

Unlocks:
Story mode 2 for raping her, Extra mode for Ending1.

Options:
Like in previous title, but now you can set if she bleeds after first time.
You can also set in which location the extra modes play.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wonder am i blind or something but... wonder did JSK remove these buttons in the final product.

1638198868002.png

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's the same old JSK battle games, over 10 of those including the Flash games and they're a proven template. Like the previous games, it doesn't take long to beat assuming players know what they're doing and wise up to the opponent's patterns.

Functionally, there's not much difference between this and previous games. He's found a way for players to do something with their excess points by introducing consumables. Unfortunately it isn't much of a solution since the only consumable worth hording is the talisman of youth (which is effectively an instant win for the rape routes). The healing potion is pointless unless players are doing a zero defence challenge, while the incense is only required to unlock the scenes once (unlike previous games, getting her to maximum lewdness and letting her mount you doesn't count as a victory). Again, beating the game with zero points in strength is perfectly doable, players just need decent reflexes, a semi-decent system which can run this at acceptable FPS and invest in skills enough to interrupt virtually all of her repertoire.

Setting this in a holy temple and then the Great Hall explains the brighter colour palette. I'm indifferent either way, smoother frame rate compared to the original (Thanks Unity engine!) and more detailed textures is a plus. Armour break is slightly more involved this time round, borrowing some aspects from the Elf Warrior game (where some clothing could only be damaged in certain positions). Also, unlike previous games going for clothing damage doesn't hurt her at all so it's a luxury players earn after investing enough points in agility.

Story-wise using the multi-part scenario means there's more dialogue and plot to go through compared to the very straightforward predecessor. Won't mean much to those who rely on machine crutches or community creative writing, but it's an improvement as far as setting as concerned. It's ironic how the player is actually stronger than the prophesised Hero whom the Demon Queen had little problems in disposing of prior to the second half.

urruah

Reputation score
I do like being able to buy more position upgrades.

Really tried, but couldn't get any pregnancy endings just for completion's sake, so I assume there is none. Everything else was easy to unlock unlike some of the games with really annoying requirements. I think the wrestling one was probably the worst in that respect.

Would be nice if we got an actual hypnosis ending one of these days. Not my fetish really but would spice things up. But it might be too similar to lewd ends.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score

Really tried, but couldn't get any pregnancy endings just for completion's sake, so I assume there is none. Everything else was easy to unlock unlike some of the games with really annoying requirements. I think the wrestling one was probably the worst in that respect.

Would be nice if we got an actual hypnosis ending one of these days. Not my fetish really but would spice things up. But it might be too similar to lewd ends.
There are only 4 endings, so pregnant variant unlikely to say at least.

Which of the wrestling ones? Seline, I could understand. Still, I think Manhunter Yua was the most annoying, couldn't figure out what dialog choices I needed for good ending.

To be fair, depending on the game, the lewd ending is borderline mindbreak and mindbreak is basically hypnosis+1. But hey, JSK lately can't let go of the hypnosis option, so maybe giving him such suggestion on ci-en would spark something?

Delexicus

Reputation score
@decagem Sorry to see you got a 1 week ban. I think it would help if you put off topic discussions behind a spoiler tag. I did that in the past and man did I go on some wild tangents.

urruah

Reputation score
There are only 4 endings, so pregnant variant unlikely to say at least.

Which of the wrestling ones? Seline, I could understand. Still, I think Manhunter Yua was the most annoying, couldn't figure out what dialog choices I needed for good ending.

To be fair, depending on the game, the lewd ending is borderline mindbreak and mindbreak is basically hypnosis+1. But hey, JSK lately can't let go of the hypnosis option, so maybe giving him such suggestion on ci-en would spark something?
I was thinking of Reimi with needing to go through like four specific moves with QT events to get certain scenes and woops your attack was too high, she got knocked out first. And I can never remember how to get her lewd ending, though honestly it wasn't that great anyway. I don't remember having any trouble with Yua at all, though it took me ages to remember who she was.

I don't remember if Seline was a pain or not, actually.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Liking what I am hearing. Hope the translation is ready very soon.

There are no pregnancy endings in this. That was in the comment section of one of the mid-point reports.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yeah that was the defining feature of the original game. It makes sense that it'd return.

i think JSK is going for a double/nothing gamble. Trying to reboot his highest sale game but nothing seemed to have changed...

Now we can only hope for him to come back early after his break... his contents may be average but it's still my childhood H-game.
Childhood h-game?
How early were you fapping to cartoon girls getting literally raped by burly men XD

Jokes aside tho, nothing changes for him financially cause he doesn't give a shit about marketing.

Does he post on twitter? No.
Does he reach out to other creatives to try and gain some of their fans while bringing his fans to them? No.
Does he promote his works with videos that show the key points of the game while not spoiling too much? No.

Like this guy gives no shit about marketing so of course the only ones who will find his game are people already looking, and that's not an easy to grow number. It'll get worse as the eroge market increases.

EDIT: Fuck, I just realized. He's not even doing the bare minimum of posting images on pixiv.

Still, I think Manhunter Yua was the most annoying, couldn't figure out what dialog choices I needed for good ending.
I guess it's just up the person, but Yua was pretty easy for me.
She actually gives you a lot of leeway to get certain endings and you can constantly try the talk command and see how different options are locked out.
The hints in the Readme were also a really good guide, unlike other games like Karen.

Liking what I am hearing. Hope the translation is ready very soon.

There are no pregnancy endings in this. That was in the comment section of one of the mid-point reports.
Yeah I'm also hoping and waiting on a basic machine translation before I get into it.

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's funny, the dev actually reuses part of the flash game assets, I can't translate it with Auto Translator

Delexicus

Reputation score
is there a version of decensor without MTL?
You can simply remove the translation folder if you don't want to use the translation. Then disable future auto translations in the alt + 0 (zero) menu. Select pass-through as the auto translator.

CrossZero

Reputation score
It's ironic how the player is actually stronger than the prophesised Hero whom the Demon Queen had little problems in disposing of prior to the second half.
You know the saying: "The dick is mightier than the sword."

Here's an MTL with the mosaic filter removed. It's still censored but nothing beyond what we are used to in these games.
I'm new to that particular injector. Is there something I need to do beyond putting it into the root folder? Because nothing gets translated on my end.

Last edited:

RobinXIII

Reputation score
Having trouble with the Lewd ending DX
I do the bind and make her climax multiple times and then defeat her and make her climax again but i keep getting ending 1. >.< any tips?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Having trouble with the Lewd ending DX
I do the bind and make her climax multiple times and then defeat her and make her climax again but i keep getting ending 1. >.< any tips?
Dialogue choices. Pick the right ones in chapter 2 to get the lewd ending. It's not hard, there are only so many combinations if you can't read and won't use machine translation to help yourself.

Like the other games, it's always A1 or A2 followed by B1 or B2 after post-rape. So possible combinations are A1-B1, A1,B2, A2,B1 or A2, B2. Only one of these unlocks the lewd ending, so even the most illiterate will pull it off after 4 tries on chapter 2 provided the climax condition is satisfied.

Last edited:

RobinXIII

Reputation score
Dialogue choices. Pick the right ones in chapter 3 to get the lewd ending. It's not hard, there are only so many combinations if you can't read and won't use machine translation to help yourself.
I'm using the machine crutches xD Thanks, I'll give it another go :)