What's new

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Knife and Shoot are never available and don't work when the bar is finally full.
The special abilities, heal (translated as "scan", I don't know why it was called that in the original japanese if in fact it WAS called that in the original japanese) Knife, and the Shooting, are only available when your special bar is full to a certain extent.

Not your action bar on the right, your special bar underneath your HP.

It fills faster if you put points into Resistance (and again, I have no idea why that was translated that way, and if translated right, I have no idea why it was LABELLED that way).

Getting hit, blocking hits, and performing normal attacks all fill your special bar.

(oh, right, also: If you attack when your blue bar is full, you do more damage with normal attacks and the knife. I'm not sure about shooting, and I'm PRETTY sure you don't HEAL more.)

Last edited:

Ritsu

Lurker
Reputation score

"Scan"? I just checked the scripts and it says 生存術. And it isn't even close to "scan". It means something like "survival technique". Google does translate it as "scouting" though.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Scan"? I just checked the scripts and it says 生存術. And it isn't even close to "scan". It means something like "survival technique". Google does translate it as "scouting" though.
My bad... I was pulling an all-nighter with something else and I really wasn't paying too much attention to it... even google-translate translate says it's survival surgery...

I'm sorry about that. I have confidence in the main story though. I had some sleep when I did that.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How in the world do you get anywhere in the Archer girl game that was just translated? She does massive amounts of damage each attack (two or three attacks, and you lose), her bar fills up twice as fast as your own, blocking an attack completely depletes your own bar when it finally gets to the top, and many of the attacking options such as Knife and Shoot are never available and don't work when the bar is finally full.

It very literally seems impossible to beat her given that she beats you in only a few attacks and you can only get off one or two attacks yourself during that time for minimal damage
Im really sorry to say this, but you suck. Big time. Just grind a little and you will be fine.

Darkwatcher10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im really sorry to say this, but you suck. Big time. Just grind a little and you will be fine.
Oh come now. You're just flaming the guy. There's several other replies to this already, and even the ones that are critical of him are at least constructive in helping him.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Either there are more untranslated lines in the love ending, or perhaps it wasn't updated? Found three more: Love ending, cumming scene, during view 1 fast, view 1 slow, and view 2 fast. Not sure about view 2 slow.

That said, thank you very much for your work!

Walkthrough:
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9

1. Fallen End:
- Win once and lose 2 times to the girl.
- Select the lower dialogue option at least once.

2. Fused End:
- Win twice and lose 1 time to the girl.
- Have sex with her at least once.

3. Purified End:
- Win twice but do not lose to the girl.
- Do not have sex with her.
- Select the upper dialogue option at least once.

4- Missionary- Win and rape front
5- Doggy- Win and rape behind
6- HorseRiding- Lose second time
7- Blowjob- Lose first time (no clothes destruction)
8- Titty Fuck- Lose first time (destroy top)
9- Give her oral- Lose first time (destroy bottom only)
Something seems missing for horseriding it is the only one I have not been able to get. How do we get this one?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Something seems missing for horseriding it is the only one I have not been able to get. How do we get this one?
Umm...are you blind? It says it clearly in the post you quoted. :rolleyes:

"6- HorseRiding- Lose second time"

In other words, start the game. Skip the talk. And then take your beating. Get blown after you lose and then start the second round. Take your beating again. Done.

Darkwatcher10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hit an untranslated line, Not sure if it's the same one already mentioned for the love ending, so I took a screenshot and put it on imgur.

EDIT:
Wup, found another during the second cum.

Annnnd another. in the third cum lines.

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Umm...are you blind? It says it clearly in the post you quoted. :rolleyes:

"6- HorseRiding- Lose second time"

In other words, start the game. Skip the talk. And then take your beating. Get blown after you lose and then start the second round. Take your beating again. Done.
That happened to me on first play and I never saw a horse riding ending. I have all them but this one.. no something in requirements to get this ending is missing and after the super long cum scenes I give up on this ending because it is not to get defeated twice as that did not give me nothing but the normal sex scene.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

That happened to me on first play and I never saw a horse riding ending. I have all them but this one.. no something in requirements to get this ending is missing and after the super long cum scenes I give up on this ending because it is not to get defeated twice as that did not give me nothing but the normal sex scene.
Ummm...perhaps you are misled by the person who named it horseriding...it isn't a wooden horse like the spoiler below this paragraph...it's merely a cowgirl or girl riding on top position. It is nothing but a normal sex scene.

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the help, everyone. I'll put the advice and knowledge to use later.

It's unfair of you to assume that someone who's never played this before would automatically know that you have to lose in order to earn points for grinding, when losing is usually the opposite of what you want to do in games normally. That comment was uncalled for. It's hardly "sucking" when the enemy does nearly 50% damage to you in a single attack and you do a piddly amount during the one or two times you actually have a chance to attack yourself

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone please tell me when the new game will be released? x.x
Not sure what the name of it is, looks something like a remake of Devil Girl.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For the love of God, it's "cowgirl," not "horseriding." Horse riding is what PSY does. Cowgirl is what women do.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ummm...perhaps you are misled by the person who named it horseriding...it isn't a wooden horse like the spoiler below this paragraph...it's merely a cowgirl or girl riding on top position. It is nothing but a normal sex scene.

Ahh.. so the default scene.. and yes the name is totally wrong. I was expecting the way she said to be her servant or that her riding him like a horse as a master/slave type from the description. Also I was expecting it to say the name for endings reached so though I missed it.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since I did most of the translation on my own... I didn't get too much of a chance to playtest or anything. I'll proofread and post a better version later tonight.
Alright... hopefully this is the last edit I'll have to make. This is just a quick proofread so yeah... it's not perfect, but it's better than before and I also translated some untranslated text. All the text that I thought was unused I'm not sure of now so yeah...

Last edited:

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the help, everyone. I'll put the advice and knowledge to use later.

It's unfair of you to assume that someone who's never played this before would automatically know that you have to lose in order to earn points for grinding, when losing is usually the opposite of what you want to do in games normally. That comment was uncalled for. It's hardly "sucking" when the enemy does nearly 50% damage to you in a single attack and you do a piddly amount during the one or two times you actually have a chance to attack yourself
1) The fact that you get points when you lose is mentioned a number of times but i bet you ignore them because why bother reading the forum.

2) The fact that you didnt see this yourself mean that you came to complain the first time you lost and you didnt even bother re-opening the game to see your points.

and 3 why dont you expirement a.little? Its in english now so relax. If its again too hard, pick another game and practice.

And of course i get mean, i have to live up to my name.

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the love of God, it's "cowgirl," not "horseriding." Horse riding is what PSY does. Cowgirl is what women do.
This comment right here is one of the finest quality.

Last edited:

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

With regards to Maisa...

Some of the lines seem out of place. For example, after you cum in her for one of the scenes (I think, the cowgirl one...) she says "You made me cum." Also, the lines for the Corruption/Fusion ends seem to be the same...they might not be, but I can't tell.