What's new

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I shall humbly wait til you post the release....or elegantly forget about it due to low atten......oh a cat!

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I tried both links in the first post of download to open in the WinRar, but I get a error message about "an Unexpected end of archive." I was able to open the files, but not able to play any of the games. Need help of what to do in this situation :/

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I tried both links in the first post of download to open in the WinRar, but I get a error message about "an Unexpected end of archive." I was able to open the files, but not able to play any of the games. Need help of what to do in this situation :/
It means that you need to redownload the file because some data got lost in the transfer OR the uploader needs to upload because some data got lost in the uploading process.

EITHER WAY!

I finished MAISA but I can't post the link because ULMF hates me :(. I'll send the game to ritsu. I know for sure he can post it.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do you know, that last post was my 15th post and now I can post links.
So here's

Oh yeah, thanks ritsu for doing the facesitting and the story portion of the love-end.

Last edited:

GetBend

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So here's

Oh yeah, thanks ritsu for doing the facesitting and the story portion of the love-end.
Oh nice thank you very much, but im afraid i have to test it tomorrow,its 11pm here. Anyway thanks alot mate!

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'LL TRAIN THE BAD CAPTAIN

This translation attempt is kinda hilarious.

Kaiden69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So here's Fuuma Girl Maisa

Found some untranslated text in the love ending cum stage.

Bernaregna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks very much, man you made me happy because that's my favourite game and it's finally in English!

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found some untranslated text in the love ending cum stage.
OK I'll look into it.
EDIT: Found it. It was so far to the right I forgot to scroll... and the text only appears after cumming multiple times.

I'LL TRAIN THE BAD CAPTAIN

This translation attempt is kinda hilarious.
I tried my best on 12 years of subbed anime and 1 year of japanese class.

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hahaha

Well, it's better than nothing, and it's sure as hell better than what I can produce after a comparable length of time exposed to subbed animu (and no japanese class whatsoever) but some lines really make one appreciate the efforts of peeps who try to make the phrases sound more natural in English.

If I get a chance (and I don't promise I will), I'll hit you up with some of the more glaring examples of what I'm talking about - but in the meantime, hey, laughter is a good thing too.

Last edited:

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, so how accurate is this translation?

1. Subbed anime? As in you were in a translation group or just watching 12 years of subbed anime?

2. I've currently taken 2 semesters of Japanese (fall/spring semester = 1 year?) and I highly doubt that's enough exposure to translate the grammar properly let alone understand all the kanji.

oxShuichixo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK I'll look into it.
EDIT: Found it. It was so far to the right I forgot to scroll... and the text only appears after cumming multiple times.
Either there are more untranslated lines in the love ending, or perhaps it wasn't updated? Found three more: Love ending, cumming scene, during view 1 fast, view 1 slow, and view 2 fast. Not sure about view 2 slow.

That said, thank you very much for your work!

Walkthrough:
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9

1. Fallen End:
- Win once and lose 2 times to the girl.
- Select the lower dialogue option at least once.

2. Fused End:
- Win twice and lose 1 time to the girl.
- Have sex with her at least once.

3. Purified End:
- Win twice but do not lose to the girl.
- Do not have sex with her.
- Select the upper dialogue option at least once.

4- Missionary- Win and rape front
5- Doggy- Win and rape behind
6- HorseRiding- Lose second time
7- Blowjob- Lose first time (no clothes destruction)
8- Titty Fuck- Lose first time (destroy top)
9- Give her oral- Lose first time (destroy bottom only)

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How in the world do you get anywhere in the Archer girl game that was just translated? She does massive amounts of damage each attack (two or three attacks, and you lose), her bar fills up twice as fast as your own, blocking an attack completely depletes your own bar when it finally gets to the top, and many of the attacking options such as Knife and Shoot are never available and don't work when the bar is finally full.

It very literally seems impossible to beat her given that she beats you in only a few attacks and you can only get off one or two attacks yourself during that time for minimal damage

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How in the world do you get anywhere in the Archer girl game that was just translated? She does massive amounts of damage each attack (two or three attacks, and you lose), her bar fills up twice as fast as your own, blocking an attack completely depletes your own bar when it finally gets to the top, and many of the attacking options such as Knife and Shoot are never available and don't work when the bar is finally full.

It very literally seems impossible to beat her given that she beats you in only a few attacks and you can only get off one or two attacks yourself during that time for minimal damage
1. Fight her
2. Lose
3. Get points
4. Spend said points
5. ???
6. Profit
7. Repeat

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Either there are more untranslated lines in the love ending, or perhaps it wasn't updated? Found three more: Love ending, cumming scene, during view 1 fast, view 1 slow, and view 2 fast. Not sure about view 2 slow.
Are you sure about that? I followed your directions and saw no untranslated text.

Spend all your points on stat bonuses the first two or three fights. I believe you're faster than her when your speed is above 20 or so. Strength is the second most important, and that ability to see the next attack the third. Defense is up there too but you've got defending when you need it. I know it sucks losing the first couple of times because you have to sit there and watch the dude cum for an hour but you should be on par after two losses.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

What has been said pretty much. Use defend quite often. Especially for any of her arrow moves. You only need to get the meter up to half way to select defend. Also, if you time it right, you can counter and get a much higher damaging hit off if you attack right after her attacks.

It takes a long while to defeat her if you are just on your first one or two games but you can do it even then if you get lucky and prepare right.