What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, damn, delexicus got hammered because of me 😱..
Sorry, we should have kept that in PM's 😖

DannyUwU

Reputation score
So are there any updates on Restraint and Interrogation - Princess Irene English version? If yes, can I have the link?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
So are there any updates on Restraint and Interrogation - Princess Irene English version? If yes, can I have the link?
Which version do you have?
V20 is the latest (its should cover everything except the mid sex moans), as I haven't worked on it since Karen, Miyui (assisted), Reimi (assisted), MGB (assisted) and this latest Overthrow were released, and I focused bringing those on playable state.

And you might want to read the rules, never ask for links, instant ban for a week 😣

Last edited:

Tentalover

Reputation score
And you might want to read the rules, never ask for links, instant ban for a week
sorry for out of topic question, but what happened? why there's suddenly that rule? ulmf get warned with copyright or something?

Donocad

Reputation score
Hi everyone !
For the fans of Miyui, I have updated its translation ( courtesy of alancapone and flurki ) in the original version, and the modded ones "Satoshi Urushihara" and "Lily Ramses Futaba" ( ver."Blue eyes" and ver."Yellow eyes" ) created by Delexicus.
They are in Delexicus's MEGA repository.

Last edited:

mouses33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow this game has improved a lot since the last time i visited this area. Time to review on the things i've missed.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gah... JSK blog posted his next game he is working on already.

Another interrogation game on a JK girl. Guess this is Shion Interrogation number 3? Wonder what will he improve on compared to the last 2.

Can i wish for a JD or Office Lady?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn JSK going fast at it. To think that some years ago had to delay things (personal reasons I know) but now he works almost non-stop. Way to go JSK!

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Damn JSK going fast at it. To think that some years ago had to delay things (personal reasons I know) but now he works almost non-stop. Way to go JSK!
I'm half happy, half worried.

B4 it seemed like he was working his real job and working on these games on the side. That's probably why he didn't release often.

Now it seems he's working on these games full time, so he might be out of a normal job. This means that if sales for his games drop, he'll most likely disappear for good. When it comes to innovation and sexual content in general, I don't think there's more room for him to grow. While I love him as a dev, I'm seeing a lot of similar scenes in all of his games and am worried that people will get too used to or bored by his content in the future.

For instance, the masturbation scene in Magical Girl Buster is the same masturbation scene in the new Demon lord game. The cowgirl ending animation is the same one from Irene and Miyui. Also, every single missionary animation is a rehash from previous missionary animations. Some camera angles are unique though. He's done tons of missionary animations thanks to Kantai Collection series.

Sexually I feel like I've seen most of what he can do, and if he doesn't try to branch out a bit soon I feel like his work'll get stale.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I hope he goes back to the perspective of Shogun Princess Chrisianne where we can see the guy and the girl. It could make for some interesting angles and positions like stuck in the wall or stockades etc.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Personally, I hope he goes back to the perspective of Shogun Princess Chrisianne where we can see the guy and the girl. It could make for some interesting angles and positions like stuck in the wall or stockades etc.
Hmmm... i think that game has the most boring looking ending animations tbh. Also when you look at the heroine's face from so far away the girl's proportions as a whole look off.

Thinking about it though, a stuck in the wall kind of animation would be pretty funny for JSK. He could've done that for restraint and interrogation princess irene but he didn't. There's a stockade like scene in SPC with the rape ending. Both the heroine's hands were tied up while the guy went at it from behind.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm... i think that game has the most boring looking ending animations tbh. Also when you look at the heroine's face from so far away the girl's proportions as a whole look off.

Thinking about it though, a stuck in the wall kind of animation would be pretty funny for JSK. He could've done that for restraint and interrogation princess irene but he didn't. There's a stockade like scene in SPC with the rape ending. Both the heroine's hands were tied up while the guy went at it from behind.
Yeah, he has done stockade like animations like in Miyui, but I still hope for a SPC-like game with better polish. If not, I remember he was thinking of doing a RPG game with multiple characters long ago (I think). Maybe he could do something like that if he has the resources.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Yeah, he has done stockade like animations like in Miyui, but I still hope for a SPC-like game with better polish. If not, I remember he was thinking of doing a RPG game with multiple characters long ago (I think). Maybe he could do something like that if he has the resources.

I think he'd run into flash's memory limit quite fast. The reason all the scenes for his games are in a sub folder is because there's a limit to the amount of frames that is allowed in a flash animation. It's a very memory inefficient program. Doing multiple heroines like that would probably be an insane technical challenge.

Not only that but it'd take forever to draw the scenes.

I think he's a little too straightlaced animation wise and could just do some more unique positions. He really should just borrow a kama sutra book and do some of the stuff he hasn't done b4. He's barely done anal since the last demon lord.

EDIT: ALSO HOLY SHIT! This new girl doesn't have bangs covering her ears! It's the first heroine he's ever done that you can just straight see her ears without her turning her head. JSK BREAKING NEW GROUND AFTER ALL :p

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New girl looks good, and from what another used said, she does indeed have some resemblance to Rikka from SSSS.GRIDMAN that's for sure. Still glad, in a sense, that he's going back to an interrogation-style game, but I agree with what you said @Aesthetic he seems to either have hit a wall, or seems that things are starting to feel "samey" still, if he does innovate and branch every now and then, things won't get as stale, yet, as you said before from my post, hopefully he does well, and doesn't overwork/overexert himself while making new games. In any case, can't wait for more news regarding his new project.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I would love for him to revisit that RPG idea......BUT.....I've been around for a long time and I've seen a good handful of RPGs done in flash.....
It's seriously not a platform that's RPG friendly....I think Erotic...err...that one game who's sequel been in hiatus forever now was one of the better ones but most usually had some kind of problem like losing saves, not properly loading, etc.

mouses33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm i noticed that the pack doesn't have the " ". Already done playing the other Partially Translated games took me hours to figure out the correct decision only used my phone to Google translate every choices which is only 30% helpful. Does anyone of you have the Reimi that would be lovely <3... If only JSK have Patreon site and supports poll choice in upcoming new games i would slam the vote on Interrogation and Reverse rape type of game. I'm going to slap that 50$ donation been a fan since JSK first released <3.