What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmmm i noticed that the pack doesn't have the " ". Already done playing the other Partially Translated games took me hours to figure out the correct decision only used my phone to Google translate every choices which is only 30% helpful. Does anyone of you have the Reimi that would be lovely <3... If only JSK have Patreon site and supports poll choice in upcoming new games i would slam the vote on Interrogation and Reverse rape type of game. I'm going to slap that 50$ donation been a fan since JSK first released <3.
Repository has it.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Is that a name or is it a word?. Anyway already found it sadly it isn't translated oh well.. time to use my trusty google translator on my phone..
He's talking about this.

You'll find a mega link in there.

RickyVanz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
umm guys.. so i saw new JSK games just released but my browser is in state of drunk.. can you guys send me link to download the game along with save?

thanks in advance.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
umm guys.. so i saw new JSK games just released but my browser is in state of drunk.. can you guys send me link to download the game along with save?

thanks in advance.
Read the forum rules man. Asking for links gets you a week ban.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

thanks in advance.
[Offtopic] Pretty sure this guy is 12. There's no way he isn't. Just check his post history [/Offtopic]

Reputation score
Should we put a reminder somewhere? That's the second time this has happened.
the second time? good joke, it happened to me as well and i doubt there are "only" 3 ppl that havent read the rules

[Offtopic] Pretty sure this guy is 12. There's no way he isn't. Just check his post history [/Offtopic]
well, nowadays its not hard to get an account somewhere no matter the age if you are even 10% competent so eh... more important: nice profile pic/gif

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I writed a guide for XX with Kanami in this thread (look page 183) asking for help to find the 3rd ending

Besides i made a detailed guide for XX with Serika

Domination End
Select Talk and pick the middle and bottom sentences: repeat this action for other 2 times
Strip her pants and Touch her keeping the button pressed
Have a H-scene

Other endings
Strip her pants and Touch her keeping the button pressed until Serika's cheeks become pale red
Select Talk and pick the bottom and top sentences
Select Listen and pick the top sentence then select Listen and pick the middle sentence
Select Talk and pick the bottom and top sentences then select Talk and pick bottom sentences twice

Select Listen and choose the ending:
Top sentence>Yandere End
Middle sentence>Submission End
Bottom sentence>Lovers End (after you have to Look at her face 3 times before to continue)

At this point Touch her keeping the button pressed and have a H-secene

Last edited:

amazingman302

Reputation score
Can someone give me the save file for the new demon lord game? The other ones arent working or i cant change the file to sol without it corrupting

Metalhead89

Reputation score
Damn I wish he would give us more flat girls.
But he does cross-section x-ray so well & we already have MBG so can't complain.

Edit: Just notice I typed MBG should be MGB whoops.

Last edited:

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Meh I rather have a game were you can change their breast sizes, flat girls dont do it for me. And some people who like flat chest could change the breast size.

I also remember last year or so, people asked for links to download JSK games, and they didn't get banned at all. And theres links for Jsk hentai games. So why the change all of a sudden?

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Meh I rather have a game were you can change their breast sizes, flat girls dont do it for me. And some people who like flat chest could change the breast size.

I also remember last year or so, people asked for links to download JSK games, and they didn't get banned at all. And theres links for Jsk hentai games. So why the change all of a sudden?
Because people would just spam requests, and in some cases the developers of said games might have been watching. DRM is serious business.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Because people would just spam requests, and in some cases the developers of said games might have been watching. DRM is serious business.
i wouldnt call asking 1 time spam, and kind of unnecessary for a ban for something so minor and small. I understand though if people ask the same question 2-3-4 times in a row. And theres already links for JSK games on this site.

jery1106

Reputation score
i wouldnt call asking 1 time spam, and kind of unnecessary for a ban for something so minor and small. I understand though if people ask the same question 2-3-4 times in a row. And theres already links for JSK games on this site.
one person asking one question is fine. The problem happens when people ask same question over and over, and that is considered as spamming one question.

Delexicus

Reputation score
one person asking one question is fine. The problem happens when people ask same question over and over, and that is considered as spamming one question.
It is unfortunate that many people will post a question before reading at least one or two pages in a thread. The main reason that sometimes people get banned while other times they are ignored has more to do with the "report post" option. The moderators are generally not digging through these threads looking for people to ban. They are mostly responding to users reporting posts as breaking a rule. That is also the reason that if someone asks politely for a link, they will not be as likely to be banned. Compare to someone making a more direct and less tactful request will more likely be banned. You can thank your fellow forum members for either way the pendulum swings.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
With some trial and error I managed to get all the endings for MGB. I have copied the save file but is it okay to upload it here? Also to get ending 3, after you shoot the lust shots, you have to block Mia's attempt to fuck you.