What's new

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
What does this mean exactly? I really don't know much.
I mean I created the Android ports to play the games on your phone. You can find them on Partial Translation folder of the new game now.

There are two versions of them
Normal & Modded.
Difference is modded has full title screen unlocked & 10k battle points from the beginning.
Since using the save files on a phone is a hassle, we thought of creating 2 types of APKs & you can keep both at the same time!

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Alright, the APK of Selene has been updated with Icevail's partial translations which contains translations for ONLY the main file & the endings. The modded version hasn't been updated yet & will take a while. Please bear with it :'(
IMG_20201016_005109.jpg
P.S. Creating Karen's APKs with latest translations from Icevail. Will upload both the modded & unmodded ones after uncensorship.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have everything unlocked except the knee drop counter. I read the guide, but its kinda vague (or wrong). Any hints? Thanks in advance.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I have everything unlocked except the knee drop counter. I read the guide, but its kinda vague (or wrong). Any hints? Thanks in advance.
You need decent reaction time. Instead of punching you from the mount (let her tackle you), she'll jump up and on the way down, you can counter. At least that's how I think I did it.

Melon_Eau

Reputation score
I managed to download the folder for Irene Interrogation, but I'm struggling with the basics, how can I open a .swf file on windows?

I've tried looking for a way on google, but all of the players look sketchy...

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
oh i play this on PC not on android. well don't matter

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Seems like JSK's next work is going to be another conversation type game. It also seems like he's reintroducing a mechanic from before or something? The last couple of lines from his update post didn't survive the mangler that is Google Translate. Regardless, it seems like it'll be a couple of weeks before we see a sneak peek of his next game.

XXDarkXX

Reputation score
I'm using the standalone flash player, but whenever i activate the hentai scenes the screen would turn grey or it would say something about "an action script error has occurred". Plus i tried the translated and non-translated version, still does the same thing.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
It's 3 in the morning here & I have to wake up at 6...
Anyhow,
The Modded + Unmodded APKs for Karen has been created & uploaded. Contains the Latest Translations from Icevail + uncensorship.
IMG_20201017_031406.jpg
The APKs for Selene also have been updated with partial translations from Icevail + uncensorship (Only Endings & main file). The modded one this time does not have skill points unlocked. Because I'm not sure how that's done. Sorry for that :'(
IMG_20201017_031249.jpg

Finally, I also did the icons for both of them. You can find those on icons folder for each of those games.
Untitled318-1.png Untitled336_20201017021348.png

Welp, that's it! If there's any errors, do contact me :)

Melon_Eau

Reputation score
I'm using the standalone flash player, but whenever i activate the hentai scenes the screen would turn grey or it would say something about "an action script error has occurred". Plus i tried the translated and non-translated version, still does the same thing.
TL;DR
Put the sub folder and the .swf file into the same folder, seems to work for me.

Here's the quote from the google docs guide:
I get a white screen after battle or just before an ending.
Make sure the sub folder is in the same directory as the main SWF file. For example, make a folder called Vampire Hunter N. In that folder, copy the file Vampire Hunter N.swf. Next to the file, copy the sub folder that came with the Vampire Hunter N.swf. You should no longer get the white screen bug. Not all JSK games are broken into multiple SWF files. The games that are: Vampire Hunter N, Defeated! - Demon King Girl, Hand-to-Hand Imouto - Face Off With Big Brother, Shion, Fuuma Girl Maisa, Shogun Princess Christianne, and Overthrow! The Demon Queen, , , , , , .

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
The modded one this time does not have skill points unlocked. Because I'm not sure how that's done. Sorry for that :'(
Starting Skillpoints are located within main SWF's mainTimeline

Search for "this.gold = 500;", or just the "500" with JPEX

Its one of the values of 500's that determine the starting points, there is no errors if you pick the wrong one, but make sure to return the non skillpoint value back to original just in case.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm probably blind as hell about this, but where even is the repository for the JSK APKs?

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
I'm probably blind as hell about this, but where even is the repository for the JSK APKs?
APK for each game are in the particular folder of those games.
For example:
Yumisu APK folder in there:
IMG_20201017_184356.jpg
IMG_20201017_184448.jpg
Again APKs of Yua can be found in its main Folder & inside the Android APK folder:
IMG_20201017_184505.jpg

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Looks like a younger version of Shion (His only officially translated title), which was perfect as is. Shion was the only conversation type I enjoyed (still do)... Think I'm gonna pass on this one.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Looks like a younger version of Shion (His only officially translated title), which was perfect as is. Shion was the only conversation type I enjoyed (still do)... Think I'm gonna pass on this one.
Me too... She looks too pure to be lewded
Reminds me of Fate/ KanColle/ Azure Lane character. Can't recall which one though...