What's new

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's a valid point, tell me, do the images still take time to load if they're collapsed by Quote function?
Hmm don't seem to be the case anymore, now they all load properly. Thanks for taking the time in editing the images in your post, much appreciated!

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well I've hit the maximum images alloted in the first post so I won't be adding separate images for each new game released anymore and have instead replaced all the images with the JSK Studio logo. If anyone wants to make something to replace it, let me know and I'll swap it out for your image

Last edited:

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
I Like how in this wresting series, giving a thumbs down makes her thirsty as fk.

View attachment 35352
I think the idea was that it pisses her off so she tries to humiliate you? I mean, I know there are people that enjoy dick stomping, but most people probably find it humiliating.
As for the rest of the scenes... I guess making you a sub is humiliating? Again, a lot of people actually enjoy it, but even they don't necessarily want it publicly.
Or, since her motivation for underground fights is her stress/frustration, hate fucking someone who pissed her off may be helping her release stress?

I don't thinking you need to make her orgasm in touch mode. I think when I got it I raised her horny bar up with the sleeper hold mode but that's it.
Confirmed, you're right - you don't have to make her cum in touch mode, only max out her arousal.

What's the second kind of kick that you can cross-counter? I can't seem to find it
The double front kick - you can interrupt between kicks.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I've hit the maximum images alloted in the first post so I won't be adding separate images for each new game released anymore and have instead replaced all the images with the JSK Studio logo. If anyone wants to make something to replace it, let me know and I'll swap it out for your image
One big picture where all the games are enlisted and then a spoiler tag with links for each game.

Does that sound viable as a option?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I think the idea was that it pisses her off so she tries to humiliate you? I mean, I know there are people that enjoy dick stomping, but most people probably find it humiliating.
As for the rest of the scenes... I guess making you a sub is humiliating? Again, a lot of people actually enjoy it, but even they don't necessarily want it publicly.
Or, since her motivation for underground fights is her stress/frustration, hate fucking someone who pissed her off may be helping her release stress?

Confirmed, you're right - you don't have to make her cum in touch mode, only max out her arousal.

The double front kick - you can interrupt between kicks.
Just jumping off your tip, you can’t block before this move either, else you won’t be able to counter. You can only click during the move

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just jumping off your tip, you can’t block before this move either, else you won’t be able to counter. You can only click during the move
Wrong. Block the first kick, click during the next frame of animation and the option to counter is available. Fast reflexes required if no points are invested.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Am I the only one mildly disappointed you can get her in a sleeper hold, but can't actually put her to sleep? It's not like sleep rape is anything new to JSK games, at this point.

edit: Well I suppose technically if you make her faint, you win the fight... but since when has the premise outweighed the ecchi?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can i ask where the save folder is, i can find it in macromedia etc

Ty in advance

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
次回作ということでしょうか? 今回は過去作の改修を挟むので、少し先になると思います。 今月末くらいでしょうか。

Anyone able translate this?
Could only get the gist that Next preview is at the end of this month. Not sure of the First portion.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
次回作ということでしょうか? 今回は過去作の改修を挟むので、少し先になると思います。 今月末くらいでしょうか。

Anyone able translate this?
Could only get the gist that Next preview is at the end of this month. Not sure of the First portion.
It seems to be saying that he'll be redoing some of his past work, so the preview should be up a bit sooner?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Am I the only one mildly disappointed you can get her in a sleeper hold, but can't actually put her to sleep? It's not like sleep rape is anything new to JSK games, at this point.

edit: Well I suppose technically if you make her faint, you win the fight... but since when has the premise outweighed the ecchi?
Well well well... Hello there, fellow who has the same sleep rape fetish. does the name of circle Osanagokoronokimini ring any bells?

Back to the topic,I also replay some of JSK old games that got sleep rape occasionally. Hope the next ones will include this fetish.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Sorry guys I was late. Been busy with some stuff...
Anyways, I've created the APKs for the new game & have uploaded that on the Repository within the
Untranslated folder.
Screenshot_2020-10-08-22-22-59-161_air.com.JSKStudio.MartialArtsQueenSelene.jpg

There's both the MODDED & UNMODDED version in it :)
NOTE: Modded one has Battle points & Full Title screen unlocked.
ZomboDroid 08102020231926.jpg

You can install any one of the two or you can keep both the apps at the same time!

HUGE THANKS TO NOXTEK FOR HIS UNCENSORSHIP & MODDING.

If there's any errors, do tell me. I'll look into it ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
How about combining 2 or 4 images in a single frame?

chrisesus

Reputation score
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what changed in the Reimi game? There was an update on dlsite that says:

Upgrade Information
  • Oct/08/2020 Others
  • Sep/11/2018 Correction: bugs/defects Others
  • Jul/28/2018 Correction: bugs/defects Others
  • Jul/04/2018 Correction: typos Correction: bugs/defects Addition of contents Others
Is there a more detailed changelog anywhere?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One big picture where all the games are enlisted and then a spoiler tag with links for each game.

Does that sound viable as a option?
How about combining 2 or 4 images in a single frame?
Those are fine. I'll take the latter suggestion for now and display his logo along with the first two and last two of his works underneath it.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what changed in the Reimi game? There was an update on dlsite that says:

Upgrade Information
  • Oct/08/2020 Others
  • Sep/11/2018 Correction: bugs/defects Others
  • Jul/28/2018 Correction: bugs/defects Others
  • Jul/04/2018 Correction: typos Correction: bugs/defects Addition of contents Others
Is there a more detailed changelog anywhere?

JSK is updating some of his work to AIR format due to flash support ending at end of this year, if Reimi did not have AIR version yet, maybe that update added it.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Well well well... Hello there, fellow who has the same sleep rape fetish. does the name of circle Osanagokoronokimini ring any bells?

Back to the topic,I also replay some of JSK old games that got sleep rape occasionally. Hope the next ones will include this fetish.
Hey, my fetishes are myriad, but the fact is that almost all of JSK's games so far included sleep rape. Him NOT having one here is unusual.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hey, my fetishes are myriad, but the fact is that almost all of JSK's games so far included sleep rape. Him NOT having one here is unusual.
I'm pretty sure it's more of a recent thing though. It started at either magical girl buster or Miyui.

foxhole

Reputation score
from txt file:

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード2」で勝利する。
・本番Hを1回以上行う。
・下の「淫乱エンド」の条件を満たさないようにする。

②淫乱エンド
・「ストーリーモード2」で勝利する。
・バトル間の会話で、「鳳 セレーネ」を淫乱と結びつけるような選択肢を複数回選択する。
・「鳳 セレーネ」を2回以上絶頂させる。(「お触りモード」「本番H」どちらも可)

③奴隷エンド
・「ストーリーモード2」で、二戦目まで勝利し、三戦目に敗北する。
・「鳳 セレーネ」を2回以上絶頂させる。(「お触りモード」「本番H」どちらも可)

④ラブエンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で勝利する。
・勝利時に「待つ」を選択。Hは一切しない。
・バトル中の会話で、「鳳 セレーネ」に好印象を与える選択肢を複数回選択する。(戦いに徹するような回答を選ぶ)

from google translate:

① Insult end
・ Win in "Story Mode 2".
・ Perform production H at least once.
-Do not meet the conditions of the "nasty end" below.

② Nasty end
・ Win in "Story Mode 2".
・ In conversations between battles, select multiple options that connect "Otori Serene" with nastyness.
・ Climax "Otori Serene" more than once. (Both "touch mode" and "production H" are possible)

③ Slave end
・ In "Story Mode 2", win the second race and lose the third race.
・ Climax "Otori Serene" more than once. (Both "touch mode" and "production H" are possible)

④ Love end
・ Win in "Story Mode 3".
・ Select "Wait" when winning. H does not do at all.
・ In conversation during the battle, select multiple options that give a good impression to "Otori Serene". (Choose an answer that is devoted to fighting)