What's new

urruah

Reputation score
Lewd end just seems to be to let her come during sex in part two. Slave ending (you, not her) is apparently gotten by making her come when in a strangle hold, then losing on the third round of part two. I don't know if dialogue matters at all.

gilgamma

Reputation score
For love ending , you should go on part 3. No sex and for the choice : the first win : down down , the second Win : down up ( or up down i am not sure )

I am stuck on the last end , i can’t find the end bottom middle left :/ if someone can help mee

Attachments

Rimjacker

Reputation score
...The amount of attacks she can do in a short span of time is quite amazing actually.

That, and the paizuri scenes are wonderful as fuck. God bless buying this game, though of course there's a few bugs as expected. Some scenes softlock when trying to cum at the fast speeds.

urruah

Reputation score
For love ending , you should go on part 3. No sex and for the choice : the first win : down down , the second Win : down up ( or up down i am not sure )

I am stuck on the last end , i can’t find the end bottom middle left :/ if someone can help mee
It might be chained off the german suplex. I haven't seen a scene from that yet and am missing the same scene myself.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Some quick tranlation for interested:

MartialQueenSelena-Upgrade.png

---------------------------------------------

For ending 3 - Slave End
- Story mode 2
- Win first 2 rounds and rape her - make sure that she cums too (don't blow your load when the hearts start appearing, wait patiently until her last, gasping lines start appearing)
- Loose 3rd round
- Use only 2nd responses

For ending 2 - Lewd End
- Story mode 2
- Win all rounds and rape her - make sure that she cums too (don't blow your load when the hearts start appearing, wait patiently until her last, gasping lines start appearing)
- Make her cum 3 times in the meantime (TouchMode)
- Keep her horny bar at max

You can counter her double kick after you get hit with the 1st one

Last edited:

yayeetman

Reputation score
Hello. for the first time I'm considering buying a jsk game off the dl site, but I'm wary of buying it using my card. Do they accept pre-paid cards of any kind that I could use? Does anyone have any experience with that?

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Hello. for the first time I'm considering buying a jsk game off the dl site, but I'm wary of buying it using my card. Do they accept pre-paid cards of any kind that I could use? Does anyone have any experience with that?
Honestly, I've been using my debit card for years and NEVER had a problem. I always buy the points onsite to spend on games.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been using my AMEX there for a while by buying points and then the games I want, they accept Paypal for points purchase.

No reason to worry, they're completely legit in everyway and your bank statement won't say "P0RN GAMES LUL"

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
First, some really unnecessary translation:
And now for a tour/tutorial of the game system:

Battle Screen:
(I've left things like clothes and basic attacks untranslated since they are largely irrelevant/interchangeable)

• Opportunity Bar - fills up whenever she receives damage and depletes right after, leaving you small window of opportunity
  • Special Bar - fills up when you receive/block/dish out damage, required for all Special Moves
  • Special Moves - here are listed special moves available in current position. Mind you, that moves will be grayed out when not bought yet. They will also gray out when hovering over them if you don't have enough stocks and/or special bar or are not available in this situation
  • Provocation - changes her next move to assaulting you (sexually)
  • Defence - takes 2 stocks and reduces dmg to 1/4
Like in previous JSK's battle games, you can interfere with her even as she starts her attack:
During her attack, the only Special Move listed is Cross-Counter, however, it is not actually available for majority of moves.
Also during her attack, Guard changes to Perfect Guard completely negating dmg from her first attack and it costs only 1 stock (i.e the only guard you will ever use)

Now, back to Special Moves
In general, using a Special Move during the window of opportunity, changes her state and available list of commands. Some of the moves will be not available while Opportunity bar is empty

Uppercut:
After receiving an Uppercut, she bends backwards giving you a chance attack her suit directly. Special Moves now list:
  • Grab - moves you to a Grapple situation
  • German Suplex - does exactly what is says for bigger damage
Grapple:
This situation can be initiated by you via Uppercut or by her as her normal attack (which is unblockable, so don't waste that stock on Perfect Guard)
Which is why she can fight back now, so you might want to get out of this situation quickly:
  • Release Grab - returns you to normal battle state, resets her active bar. Requires an Opportunity
  • Shoulder Throw - throw her for big damage
BTW, you can also interrupt your own attacks

Shoulder Throw:
"Interrupting" Shoulder Throw will allow you to Mount her or put her in a Sleeper Hold and activate Touch Mode

Sleeper Hold:
Releasing hold will take you back to the standard battle screen.
Touch Mode stops Active gauges, but her will fill up with our every click on her intimates. Dragging doesn't. Both clicking and dragging will fill up the Arousal bar.
You can enter Touch Mode by putting her in Sleeper Hold, by Restraining her arms or by countering High Kick.

Mount(You on top):
Restraining her arms will once again start Touch Mode. Otherwise, she can't do anything in this position, but will free herself once her Active gauge fills up. Rest is self explanatory.

Mind you, when she uses Tackle on you, you'll end up in reverse position:
  • Dismount - will reset you to default battle stance (also reset her Active gauge
  • Switch Mount - will move you to the position with you on top

Now, let's rewind all the way back to the effects of Uppercut

German Suplex:
...is one of the moves that you can interrupt for yourself. That's it.

Last edited:

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
I swear, it's the image limit, not just spam.

Anyway, for other Special Moves

Mid Kick:

Will once again, let you attack her clothes, make use of her lips, since they're already there, or pull off a Power Bomb

Power Bomb:
...is another move that you can interrupt. Holding her down will start Touch Mode. And mount her again. Just like

Tackle:

which doesn't offer anything new. Not even the sex position.

And finally

Rush:

...doesn't give more options. But hey, at least there's sex position.

And that's how the cookie crumbles.
Signed,
Captain Obvious

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You could probably spoil (hide) the entire post i.e. the images, so it doesn't take like more than half the screen and images taking their sweet time to load. Just as an advice, still much appreciated and genuine thanks for the very useful and detailed post. :)

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
You could probably spoil (hide) the entire post i.e. the images, so it doesn't take like more than half the screen and images taking their sweet time to load. Just as an advice, still much appreciated and genuine thanks for the very useful and detailed post. :)
That's a valid point, tell me, do the images still take time to load if they're collapsed by Quote function?

Anyone have tips for the Lewd ending? I'm struggling
- Story Mode 2
- Always Bottom choice
- Always rape and make her cum (make sure it's her final line before ejaculation)
- Make her cum in Touch Mode (3 times should be enough)
- Keep her Arousal at max (I say 'keep', but I've never seen it drop outside of Touch Mode)

ierdan

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Sorry for bothering but can someone share the game for vultures/poor peeps like me ?
Well if there's not one already and in which case ignore the dumb dumb that i am >~>'

urruah

Reputation score
I don't thinking you need to make her orgasm in touch mode. I think when I got it I raised her horny bar up with the sleeper hold mode but that's it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Compared to the first wrestling game, this game is easier. Unlike the last two or three games, players who take her lightly are going to feel the pain (literally). The dizzy system from the previous games no longer applies, so players need to focus on getting the skills early and exploiting them when she's attempting a big move. Removing the HP threshold for the rape moves actually makes the game surprisingly quick to finish as it minimizes grinding considerably, although players still need to invest points to get the stun gauge at a reasonable level otherwise the ending fights are too difficult.

Mechanics wise, this is an evolution of the first game with the new features from the previous games (clothing damage, extended reverse rape repertoire) incorporated. Again, JSK isn't using an original design (KOF Angel rather than Crimson's Maya from the first game) but it won't matter since massively endowed women are his stock in trade if he isn't in his loli phase. I still think the Elf Warrior game was better in terms of combat, but this one at least is an improvement over the first wrestling game (better wrestling moves, the knee drop counter move is especially well done) and it's much more stable compared to the buggy initial sales release of the first wrestling game.

It's a winning formula so I'm sure he'll stick to it. Interrogation games give forum users here more headaches than anything else and sales-wise they don't do as well as his combat games on JP DLsite anyway.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
What's the second kind of kick that you can cross-counter? I can't seem to find it