What's new

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I hope the announcer's as funny as he was in Reimi. Since the protagonist is silent in these games, the announcer made Reimi feel pretty unique with his take.
Maybe we'll get audience cheers and sound effects too? That'd be funny.

My_name_is_Deack

Reputation score
Blog Update:

Now the game is in Finalizing and Debugging and there are more glitches and shortcomings than expected, should be registered in a day or two.
The title (from DeepL Translation) is "Serene, Queen of the Fighting Arts"
5d6efa45ad08db60edea7744665c347cae96bede_full.jpg

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Better way of saying it would be "reusing the same pose". But, there's really nothing wrong with that.

By the way : game is now out.

Initial thoughts so far :
Honestly, she's fucking attractive. What the fuck.
1601970189058.png

Last edited:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm gonna wait for DLsite English release since I have enough point to buy it on that site

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm gonna wait for DLsite English release since I have enough point to buy it on that site
*sigh*

Why must the English dlsite get shafted all the time when the games drop? seriously, sometimes it takes DAYS for the game to appear on the English site!

IM GONNA PAY JUST GIMMIE THE DAMN GAME ASFSDVS

Rimjacker

Reputation score
*sigh*

Why must the English dlsite get shafted all the time when the games drop? seriously, sometimes it takes DAYS for the game to appear on the English site!

IM GONNA PAY JUST GIMMIE THE DAMN GAME ASFSDVS
May the horny make us all like this!

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
DLsite combined JP and EN side some time ago, if you had dual accounts you could merge those into one, can buy from both sides now.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLsite combined JP and EN side some time ago, if you had dual accounts you could merge those into one, can buy from both sides now.
Yeah, but I can't use my Point from DLsite English to Japanese, they use different Point :/

Fog_of_siberia

Reputation score
I googled a download link for the last JSK game "Fighting Queen Serene" from the eyny_dot_com (this is chinese site).
Should I text it here?
Also, I think this link will work for the next 18 hours.