What's new

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
Done and done! EmmGees hacks have been uploaded and I've sent a p.m as well. They are in the folder called "Mod Guy hacks". Just to note they are uncensored and they're of the translated games. No problem, but I haven't done any modding myself yet. When I can I think I'll take a look at shoplifing girl first, since I have no save of it yet, and I don't think anyone has unlocked it so far.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm looking at some of the modded JSK games and it's readily apparent that each modder had their own ideas on how to unlock these games. Some have opted to make a loader.SWF. Very compact and efficient. Others have modded the MainTimeLine.AS or other related AS file. Simple and to the point. Preferably I'd like to make a mod loader for these games. I'm not sure how that would be accomplished in Android though. Since the loader would need it's own separate Android icon. Another approach would be to have buttons added to the bottom right pop out options menu for unlocking or locking the game. That would be the ideal solution, but would require a bit of thinking on how to accomplish it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Seeing the latest blog, I now have mixed feelings of playing the game.
1600024535186.jpg 1600024813162.jpg
The body proportions sometimes seem off & is one of the reasons I didn't like Elf Knight.
Still some of the H-scenes in his previous article looked cool! I'm kind of looking forward to these:
1600024649748.jpg 1600024696242.jpg

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Well... I guess it was only a matter of time til even JSK tried that stupid amazon position. The rest looks good to me as long as there's a first person perspective of them, especially that fourth frame.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Well... I guess it was only a matter of time til even JSK tried that stupid amazon position. The rest looks good to me as long as there's a first person perspective of them, especially that fourth frame.
It's the same position, as the red haired girl I think. I'm pretty sure he's already done it.
Rival.png

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Seeing the latest blog, I now have mixed feelings of playing the game.
View attachment 34658View attachment 34661
The body proportions sometimes seem off & is one of the reasons I didn't like Elf Knight.
Still some of the H-scenes in his previous article looked cool! I'm kind of looking forward to these:
View attachment 34659View attachment 34660
I'm assuming when you're talking about the body proportions you mean the chest, and if that's the case I wholeheartedly agree with you. Nothing against big ones, but it's starting to get a little ridiculous. At least it seems like JSK enjoys working with the new character.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
I'm assuming when you're talking about the body proportions you mean the chest, and if that's the case I wholeheartedly agree with you. Nothing against big ones, but it's starting to get a little ridiculous. At least it seems like JSK enjoys working with the new character.
Not particularly the chest, I'm talking about the angles, proportions & the way he draws.
How do I say... Look at the pics of fellatio & paizuri
Her hands look like baby hands on adult due to lack of shading...

It's the same position, as the red haired girl I think. I'm pretty sure he's already done it.
View attachment 34678
Recycle Reuse Redistribute

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm a HUGE fan of big boobs.
JSK's boobs though... not so much. They don't really deform and feel like balloons for the most part.
Like the boobs are never animated like

How do I say... Look at the pics of fellatio & paizuri
Her hands look like baby hands on adult due to lack of shading...
I disagree. The most you see is fingers, ans since anime "heads" are usually bigger than normal heads, that sense of proportion messes up with a normal sense of scale.

Recycle Reuse Redistribute
It's not the first time...
In fact, he reuses animations ALL the time. He even reuses poses in other types of scenes. Vampire Hunter's Missionary is flipped on it's side, and then used for Fuuma Girl Maisa's Cowgirl.

JSK has pretty narrow tastes when it comes to animation interests and he's made A LOT of games by now. There's usually slight differences in the motions and scenes but for the most part, the poses are the same. One of the reasons, I get happy whenever he uses the environment in his works is because those poses are always relatively unique.

For instance, most of Restraint and Interrogation Princess Irene's animation are reused in all of his future "vine bondage" animations, and some positions are taken directly from there.

Personally, I don't mind too much since the scenario, and personality of the characters are different enough for me to see the value.
But like yeah... all of his "love end" missionary poses are pretty much the same.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
View attachment 34678
Not quite, He's almost always got a cowgirl position, amazon takes it a bit further where the guys legs are up in the air, parted. It is literal gender mechanic reversal, something that gives femnazis and total masochists their kicks. 1600135483912.png
basically it's a step below getting pegged imo. Ever find me like this rest assured I am in rigor mortis.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Not quite, He's almost always got a cowgirl position, amazon takes it a bit further where the guys legs are up in the air, parted. It is literal gender mechanic reversal, something that gives femnazis and total masochists their kicks. View attachment 34692
basically it's a step below getting pegged imo. Ever find me like this rest assured I am in rigor mortis.
I mean... I know what amazon is. I have 3 scenes in that position in my game already.
I was only talking about that angle I showed up above. It's clearly the same pose.

Total masochist is a bit extreme though.

I like the position, but I wouldn't take it up the butt, do wax shit or any of that.
Won't deny I lean M though.

I'd take that position over choking the girl in mating press position.

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
Modded unlocked versions of shoplifting girl and elf knight have been uploaded! Shoplifting girl is the Jan 14 update, and elf knight is of johnros cleaned MTL. Thank you again Delexicus for posting that tutorial! what I am wondering though is for future modding, what versions would be preferred to be unlocked? The latest translations (if available), or the most up to date raw text games? I'd rather not clutter the repository with multiple modded versions so I'd wouldn't mind getting a general consensus from some users before I find time to mod more of them.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'll be honest, at first glance I thought it was a tranny cornholing that guy.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
75% completion
14 out of 17 scenes completed.

Probably released next week or 1st week of october.
Welp... This is new
1600547795364.jpg

I hope it's over before October.
I'll be real busy from 1st of October & will only available during Friday. The APK will be late if the game's released during Saturday-Thursday. :'(

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
I'm digging the Corsette. A bit more shading would be nice.
Looks erotic but am thinking if this is the default clothing for all endings or there will be different sets of costumes in love route or domination route like Moody Niece.
Plus I'm the type that prefers the girls to clothed during intercourse.
Weird fetish right? Don't judge me pls :')

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Weird fetish right? Don't judge me pls :')
Lol, just going on any other topic here on this forum makes that statement way funnier than it should be.
I kinda agree though.

I don't know what it is about some anime artists, but the versatility in the girls from an artistic standpoint is very base when nude. Especially recently from JSK. Only Vampire Hunter N actually has well defined abs. Most of his bodies are pretty similar and the faces aren't all that different.

Clothes will make them feel more unique.