What's new

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
JSK rewards the user for the amount of creampies they get. You're actively disincentivized to go for the Love End first. His early games when they were free (b4 the choice system) were also all rape games. Scene distribution in all of his games also lean heavily maledom.
True, but I wouldn't necessarily say it's a disincentive. Sure, through out the start of the battle games you are repeatedly pumping the heroine full of "batter" on all those attempts for more points, but what could really stop someone for just going for the love end first after seeing they're strong enough to win the first two rounds easily without cheesing them (like ones where penetrative sex auto-wins a round, which is most of them). Sure, it's a silly game where 80ish% (not definitive!) of players are there for the scenes, but games they are, so strategies to be devised are there.

It's clear to me which direction he leans in sexually. I'm happy he's throwing a bone to users like me though XD.
I couldn't agree more. If they don't like it....

Well just because he leans in the rape direction doesn't mean he falls straight into the pit of Ryona style abuse though. The girls never look bruised or black-eyed. But yeah, the hero is always a garbage person in the rape end. It's either kidnapping or some form of coercion at play so if you think about it, there is a "metaphorical" gun to the heroines head. Though I'm talking about endings here.
(Hmmm... Actually Shogun Princess Christiane probably has the most empathetic hero in the rape end? About as empathetic as you can be for a rapist, but the heroine's country did some brutal shit to the hero's country so there it's more revenge based.)

In battle rape is probably because it's an underground fighting ring and there might be some weird in-universe rule we don't know about.
Huh, well I guess I never have seriously thought on it. Makes sense, and it's not like I can come up with any way to refute that, so you win. Well, with Reimi, I remember her saying in the "love end" of standard story mode that "If the losing combatant is female, she must entertain the winner" or something like that. So I'm guessing the implication could be seen that raping her mid-match is encouraged by the organizers if anyone can pull it off (announcers comment with excitement during scenes if you choose to keep their commentary on). So it could be the same ruling with Selene, especially if it is the same underground ring (basing this off of what I can remember from the partial translation of Reimi), but story and I guess context isn't the main points of these games, or it's there and I missed it, been a while since I played a lot of them.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like that JSK saves the love end for the end. It forces you to work for it and if you are too horny, you can just rape the heroine for the other ends and get bonus points. Though it sucks that you have to lose a few rounds to grind, I like figuring out which build will make me cheese the fight faster. Beating up a sleeping opponent may not be sporting but it is all part of the seduction!

Also, I agree that JSK games are not the most rapey games out there. Tbh in most of the positions, the heroine could probably escape if she stopped supporting her own weight or gouged out his eyes. We just have to suspend our disbelief and believe that the JoJo protagonist can restrain and rape the heroine through the sheer power of his stand.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
but what could really stop someone for just going for the love end first after seeing they're strong enough to win the first two rounds easily without cheesing them (like ones where penetrative sex auto-wins a round, which is most of them). Sure, it's a silly game where 80ish% (not definitive!) of players are there for the scenes, but games they are, so strategies to be devised are there.
Nothing. But in order to get that power you're incentivized to pump them full of cream to get points first.

Incentive just means, a reason to do something, basically.
If you're a kid and your parents give you $5 whenever you bring home an A, they are incentivizing you to get good grades.

In JSK games, you are given points to increase your stats whenever you cream the girl so they are incentivizing you to do that. Rape end naturally comes from doing that so you are incentivized to get the rape end first. Especially since multiple creampies inside the ending do count for bonus points in some games. So you can just cream the girl 12 times in the rape ending and then be strong enough to go for the other ones.

It forces you to work for it
Lol. Work for the love end by raping the girl a few times first.
If he honestly cared about roleplaying and decision making he'd make all paths viable on your first few runs.

EDIT: It was different when he was starting out. His first Devil Lord game you can beat on your first try if you know what you're doing, so for that game, it's really a choice of what ending you want to go for. The love ending is still a hard ending to get, because you have to make the correct dialogue options so it's still harder to get than the rape endings, but the game's not punishing you for aiming for it.

As he made more and more games, he kept increasing the difficulty so old fans can still feel some satisfaction getting good at his games (which I'm grateful for), but now there's a clear delineation on which endings to go for to play the game the most efficiently.

If you're roleplaying or making any decisions you want personally aiming for the love end, you are literally handicapping yourself from a gameplay perspective.

Also, I agree that JSK games are not the most rapey games out there. Tbh in most of the positions, the heroine could probably escape if she stopped supporting her own weight or gouged out his eyes. We just have to suspend our disbelief and believe that the JoJo protagonist can restrain and rape the heroine through the sheer power of his stand.
Not only that, but the position variety isn't super aggressive. Like. The guy's not in a position where he's stepping on her face, or choking the girl.

They're getting more rapey as time goes on though. The swordswoman miyuki game had a system where the girl could initiate scenes if you got hit by a certain move. This was replaced by mind control and turned into regular rape, because when the heroine wakes up from the mind control, she knows she was coerced. The addition of the time-stop elements also added more rapeyness... ahhh and before all that, he even added the binding system. I forgot that wasn't always a thing but even the second demon lord game didn't have binds. When did that start... ahhh it was also swordswoman miyuki.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Usually JSK has Lewd ends that coin flip the rape ends. Personally those are the ones I go for instead if I wanna farm up points.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
EDIT: It was different when he was starting out. His first Devil Lord game you can beat on your first try if you know what you're doing, so for that game, it's really a choice of what ending you want to go for. The love ending is still a hard ending to get, because you have to make the correct dialogue options so it's still harder to get than the rape endings though.
Vampire Hunter N too, very easy to use just your start points in Agility and Triple Punch - win her heart by constantly punching her in the face.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Vampire Hunter N too, very easy to use just your start points in Agility and Triple Punch - win her heart by constantly punching her in the face.
The cartoon violence is equal opportunity. It goes both ways, and she won't even talk to you if you don't XD

Usually JSK has Lewd ends that coin flip the rape ends. Personally those are the ones I go for instead if I wanna farm up points.
That's an option but pretty inefficient for some games. For instance, MGB, Miyuki, and Reimi, you're only allowed to rape the heroine once to get the lewd ending. I think Oyaji hunting girl as well. If you do it more than once, you get the rape end instead.

And each ending only counts one creampie for points. If it counts multiple it's a bug in the game, or it's one of the older ones. This bug was patched out of MGB.

When it comes to ending progression, the incentive structure of the game is rape end -> lewd end -> submission = love end, for most games.

The most unique one when it comes to endings is probably the archer. For her it's submission end -> love end -> fusion end, as the ending progression per incentive structure.

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I can't remember myself if I've mentioned this before, but I always attempt the love end first, because it's the hardest ending. Once I've attained the love end, it's usually a cinch to get the other ones and I can enjoy the scenes one after another, instead of slowly doing so over a few hours.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I can't remember myself if I've mentioned this before, but I always attempt the love end first, because it's the hardest ending. Once I've attained the love end, it's usually a cinch to get the other ones and I can enjoy the scenes one after another, instead of slowly doing so over a few hours.
Of course, the game still gives you the freedom to play however you want! I've never put that into question.

All I'm talking about is incentive structure...

Hmmm... best way to explain would be with another game that gives you choice. Imagine if you had an open world game like Skyrim. There are 4 quests in the entire game, each in a town. You can do them in any order you want, BUT

you start at the southernmost point of the map, and there's 1 town every 100 meters north.

T
|
T
|
T
|
T
|
S

Since the game allows you to do the quests in any order, nothing's stopping you from going off the beaten path working your way all the way to the northenmost town first, and doing that quest first. In fact, making that trip will make you strong enough to handle the rest of the sidequests as if they were cake. However, if you follow the road it'll actually take you less time to finish the game then if you decided to go for the last town first and then do the other towns.

This does not change the fact, that the game's structured in a way that it expects you to move along the road, north. The road in this case being the way the game rewards you for playstyle. This is the only point I'm making regarding JSK's games. I'm not saying everyone should go for rape end first, or even that the creator has any heavy preference for ending. Heck he might not even be aware that he designed his game this way.

Last edited:

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
Nothing. But in order to get that power you're incentivized to pump them full of cream to get points first.

Incentive just means, a reason to do something, basically.
If you're a kid and your parents give you $5 whenever you bring home an A, they are incentivizing you to get good grades.

In JSK games, you are given points to increase your stats whenever you cream the girl so they are incentivizing you to do that. Rape end naturally comes from doing that so you are incentivized to get the rape end first. Especially since multiple creampies inside the ending do count for bonus points in some games. So you can just cream the girl 12 times in the rape ending and then be strong enough to go for the other ones.
...Which was my point, was it not?
Sure, through out the start of the battle games you are repeatedly pumping the heroine full of "batter" on all those attempts for more points
If you said this to explain what incentive means, then fair enough. Although I do believe I have a good understanding of the word. Maybe I wasn't clear enough: Yes, I understand that there is a flow to how these games want you to do things, but just because there are certain paths it seems to want you to follow, doesn't mean you HAVE to, because you know, it's a game. No real right or wrong way to play it (unless you cheat, but even then that doesn't matter here, no multiplayer or anything.)

As he made more and more games, he kept increasing the difficulty so old fans can still feel some satisfaction getting good at his games (which I'm grateful for), but now there's a clear delineation on which endings to go for to play the game the most efficiently.

If you're roleplaying or making any decisions you want personally aiming for the love end, you are literally handicapping yourself from a gameplay perspective.
More difficult? Perhaps, but new mechanics undermine newer battle games. Starting with Orekko remake, repeated hits to the head causes stun. if you just focus points into speed and attack, you could just blitz through the fights pretty quick and she would be powerless to stop you. You'd get those 3 bars back and just knock the sense out of her again. recent games make this easier by starting you of with 2 bars! depending on the game the love end would be as easily obtainable as others as long as you know what dialogue choices to make!

That's an option but pretty inefficient for some games. For instance, MGB, Miyuki, and Reimi, you're only allowed to rape the heroine once to get the lewd ending. I think Oyaji hunting girl as well. If you do it more than once, you get the rape end instead.

And each ending only counts one creampie for points. If it counts multiple it's a bug in the game, or it's one of the older ones. This bug was patched out of MGB.

When it comes to ending progression, the incentive structure of the game is rape end -> lewd end -> submission = love end, for most games.

The most unique one when it comes to endings is probably the archer. For her it's submission end -> love end -> fusion end, as the ending progression per incentive structure.
Ok, so right of the bat I can personally say that without even having to look at docs or readme files you're wrong on Reimi and Oyaji. In Reimi you must make her orgasm 4 times and make correct dialogue choices. I played through it again a while back and when it came to the lewd end, I raped her 3 times (after each round), and forcibly pleasured her in the middle without penetration in one of them. I know that you're unsure on Oyaji, but here's a guide I made for the lewd end in an earlier post:
Quick guide for those who might still be stuck on getting the lewd ending for Manhunter Yua vs Mr. Esper (Some people have mentioned not being able to get it).

Skip intro dialogue, not important

Round 1

Defeat Yua and rape her, make sure she climaxes (fast sex, hearts in her dialogue before clicking cum button).

Post rape dialogue

Option 1 -> Option 1

Round 2

Initiate Conversation

Option 3 (Do not use time stop)

Talk again

Option 3

Talk again

Option 1 -> Option 1

Defeat and rape her, get her to climax again.

Post rape dialogue

Option 2 -> Option 1

Round 3

Talk to her three times again, using the same options as in 2nd round.

Defeat and rape her one more time, get her to climax.

Tested twice and worked both times, this should do it.
How about we check the guides for the other two?
Miyui:
Lewd-Ending: Start Extra Mode 1 or 2. You beat her three times, but make sure she cums at least three times. Which means you can just beat her down, fuck her at the end of each round and let her cum each time. Bedroom + Blushing. Don’t skip intro dialogue. Dialogue matters here as well, choice 1 after first KO and then 1 again after 2nd KO.
MGB:
3. Slave End:
⦁ Rape her three times in 2:2 making her cum. (red text during cum must appear)
⦁ Use 4 aphrodisiac shots on her then make her land.
⦁ Defeat Her before she rapes you
⦁ Pick 2 on the first dialog, then 1 on the second dialog.
Not only can you rape them more than once for those endings, sometimes you HAVE to. the only game I can think of that actually requires you to not rape at all for the lewd end is Latina. You just have to bind and touch her a bunch. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

(I was typing this up before you made that last post above this. I like the points you brought up! Completely agree!)

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
@Archknight
I will admit my faults. I'm wrong about the ending requirements.

Why don't I believe you in Miyui though. I remember one of the endings being super annoying to get and it's usually the Lewd ending...
Yeah, I was wrong there too.
It was the Slave end in this game where you couldn't assault the girl. Same with MGB. I got the two confused in my head.
Yes, I understand that there is a flow to how these games want you to do things, but just because there are certain paths it seems to want you to follow, doesn't mean you HAVE to, because you know, it's a game. No real right or wrong way to play it (unless you cheat, but even then that doesn't matter here, no multiplayer or anything.)
We both agree here of course. I was just stating that the paths exist is all.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Hmmmmm.... may just be me, but I'll take my personal enjoyment over efficiency every time. That being said, there's really no right or wrong way to play.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hmmmmm.... may just be me, but I'll take my personal enjoyment over efficiency every time. That being said, there's really no right or wrong way to play.
Agreed, and I don't think anyone's making arguments to the contrary.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

Google Translate:
[Main part completion rate 60% (5% increase)]
[H scene production progress 9 scenes completed (2 scenes increase, total number of scenes undecided)]

It's been extremely hot this weekend, but how are you all?
I have recovered from my poor physical condition since last week, but I am getting a lot worse due to this heat.

By the way, as for the next work, since the offensive scene has settled down, I am currently in the process of receiving the scene.
Actually, this is a little difficult place every time, and the pace of progress slows down.
I dropped this time as well, but for the time being, the footjob (electric massage machine) scene was completed, so after this the pace is expected to rise a little.
Well, the pace has slowed down for some reason when I started a game called "Dia-Ro III"...

The image is the scene of the electric massage machine.
It doesn't change much from the time of "Reimi", but it's not really good at all.
The motion is a little different, so please refrain from that.

In addition, "Oyaji Hunting Girl" has been updated.
The correction is

-Fixed a bug that did not culminate with "lick", "spread" and "spread and lick" in messing mode

is.
Thank you.
I heard that Japan's summers get quite hot, and this year in particular was pretty bad. Seems like he recovered from his illness which is good. He's a very hard worker for making such consistent progress even while not having good health and in terribly hot weather.

Seems he's finished all the maledom scenes and is now doing the female assertive scenes. Progress usually slows down when he gets to this part.

Is Google translate Dia-ro 3 supposed to be Diablo 3? Lol XD. It always surprises me when I see japanese twitter accounts post screenshots of western games. Always funny seeing that game you know with moonrunes all over it.

Seems he's re-using the footjob from "Reimi." He's not really happy with it, and wasn't happy with it from before, but the motion's a little different this time. This scene was always funny to me because the guy's legs are as thick as logs. when scene from this perspective.

Seems Oyaji hunting girl's been updated as well.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Seems he's re-using the footjob from "Reimi." He's not really happy with it, and wasn't happy with it from before, but the motion's a little different this time. This scene was always funny to me because the guy's legs are as thick as logs. when scene from this perspective.
Lol same, it's compounded by the fact that the MC is wearing spandex or some other really tight fitting wrestling costume. Only thing missing is for the legs to be just COMPLETELY covered in hair.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Lol same, it's compounded by the fact that the MC is wearing spandex or some other really tight fitting wrestling costume. Only thing missing is for the legs to be just COMPLETELY covered in hair.
I can provide the reference hairy leg photos if JSK wants to go that route…

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score

Google Translate:

I heard that Japan's summers get quite hot, and this year in particular was pretty bad. Seems like he recovered from his illness which is good. He's a very hard worker for making such consistent progress even while not having good health and in terribly hot weather.

Seems he's finished all the maledom scenes and is now doing the female assertive scenes. Progress usually slows down when he gets to this part.

Is Google translate Dia-ro 3 supposed to be Diablo 3? Lol XD. It always surprises me when I see japanese twitter accounts post screenshots of western games. Always funny seeing that game you know with moonrunes all over it.

Seems Oyaji hunting girl's been updated as well.
I don't mind the positioning of the footjob in Reimi (Kinda hot imo), just the fact you can't get her to take the damn boots off when she does it. Ouch. Hopefully that changes in the new one.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I don't mind the positioning of the footjob in Reimi (Kinda hot imo), just the fact you can't get her to take the damn boots off when she does it. Ouch. Hopefully that changes in the new one.
Hmmm... has he drawn feet before? Maybe he just has no confidence when it comes to that body part.
I'm thinking...
I really can't think off the top of my head, if he's drawn feet before.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hmmm... has he drawn feet before? Maybe he just has no confidence when it comes to that body part.
I'm thinking...
I really can't think off the top of my head, if he's drawn feet before.
Quite a few times. But yes, he's still learning how to draw feet well. For example, he does not shade the arch of the foot for the footjob scenes. I would think some shadowing would be used when looking directly at the bottom of the foot to denote the arch.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do remember he did some footjob scenes in past games, although the one that comes to mind, since I played it recently was with Miyui.