What's new

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I enjoy both styles, having both at same time would be neat, first fight sequence, then interrogation sequence with limited time / actions to perform before heroine breaks free / recovers and stage 2 begin, etc.
I personally feel like he's gotten into too much of a work-pace when it comes to his genres.

The fighting games could be better. Stuff like timing guards. Blocking in a specific location on the screen for attacks, making an actual ATB system with buttons for skills instead of an action menu. If he took a step-back and looked at what he could do from a further distance he could think of ways to spice up that formula.

His interrogation games are the same. Why is it that you can't do a Phoenix wright and look around the room? Why does everything happen in one confrontation? Why can't body language be a thing?

Maybe it's time limitations or he just doesn't want to expand on the formula. As long as it's not more animations he does have enough "space" for extra code in flash.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
I personally feel like he's gotten into too much of a work-pace when it comes to his genres.

The fighting games could be better. Stuff like timing guards. Blocking in a specific location on the screen for attacks, making an actual ATB system with buttons for skills instead of an action menu. If he took a step-back and looked at what he could do from a further distance he could think of ways to spice up that formula.

His interrogation games are the same. Why is it that you can't do a Phoenix wright and look around the room? Why does everything happen in one confrontation? Why can't body language be a thing?

Maybe it's time limitations or he just doesn't want to expand on the formula. As long as it's not more animations he does have enough "space" for extra code in flash.
If his primary goal is to capitalise on his popularity and get the quickest turn over to get as much games as he could, then sticking to the same formula is the best choice.

If he wants to improve as a dev, I don't think he would still be using flash. And how could anyone blame him? These games have such short shelf life, and the combat isn't why everyone is here for jsk lol.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I enjoy both styles, having both at same time would be neat, first fight sequence, then interrogation sequence with limited time / actions to perform before heroine breaks free / recovers and stage 2 begin, etc.
kinda like his Vampire Hunter Z and Daughter of the Defeated Devil? I did like the talk function in that, fleshed out the storyline quite a bit.

Personally I like the combat games the best though so having that mix of action and mid-fight dialogue was intriguing. As far as platform is concerned, I do hope he can learn a new system while still maintaining his style of pov interactivity and animation. Unity, Live 2D, RPG Maker... what do y'all think would work best?

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ideally, yes I would like the author to use a better engine, but I doubt that old dog is going to learn new tricks. I think Unreal or Unity would be awesome but would also be radically different which I dont think the author would risk it. Tbh, I wish other devs get inspired by him and we get more games in this genre.

For fighting vs interrogation, I love his formula in fighting games but I would love new mechanics, new settings or new technologies. For his interrogation games, I hate that he is removing the extra love mode that was present in Cunning Girl. It was removed in princess irene and I really miss it. As other have stated, I also really wish all the games get translated. A mix of both interrogation and fighting would also be great. The author has started to do so but the progress in each game is too incremental for my taste. At least each game is semi unique.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I hope we will see new game in august. But i am a liitle upset its another fighting, i am more into interrogation
Out of curiosity, what kinds of situations would you guys wanna see in interrogation type games? I feel like those are less flashy, but have a tendency to be more unique and interesting as well. Personally, I'd like to see much more different environments, like an office setting (boss v subordinate) or role reversal of the Irene game where the player is getting interrogated by a demon general.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
or role reversal of the Irene game where the player is getting interrogated by a demon general.
Player agency is the most important thing to JSK. The player(male) has to be the one doing all the talking, looking and taking action.

Personally, an interrogation game I'd like to see is one with multiple characters. Like you're locked in a room with 2 girls, and one of them is the culprit who created the locked room scenario.
Another interrogation game I'd like to see is a criminal interrogation? Like interrogating the leader of a group of bandits or something. Or maybe sci-fi interrogation. Interrogating a hot alien stowaway.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would like to interrogate captured bandit/soldier/demon/ninja etc. Hell, a lot of fighting game girls are good interrogation targets once they get captured. For role reversals, I think we can have some bullshit like "I cast charm on her which allows her to temporarily break her bonds and 'rape' me which would give me more intel/pleasure". It would fit into JSK's style of reverse rape on command.

Jacobsanchez117

Reputation score

[Main part completion 55% (no change)]
[Progress of H-scene production: 3 scenes completed (2 more scenes, total number of scenes undecided)]

If the sun is strong, the room temperature will be 30 degrees Celsius even if you are using a cooler.

The next filmmaker has shifted to the production of the H-scene, and is proceeding at a reasonable pace.
From here on, it's just a fight for my daily motivation, so I want to proceed without disturbing the pace.

The image is one of the H scenes.
Since there is a rope, I decided to include H on the rope side as well.
There are various possibilities for playing on the rope, but this time maybe it will be this one.

Also, "Oyaji Hunting Girl" has been updated today.
There are two modifications
-Fixed the problem that the skirt display is strange when the game is finished with the jacket removed during time stop and reverse H scene.
・Fixed some typographical errors
Will be.
There are no big changes like last time, but I would appreciate your favor.

HobotWithAGun

Reputation score
Out of curiosity, what kinds of situations would you guys wanna see in interrogation type games? I feel like those are less flashy, but have a tendency to be more unique and interesting as well. Personally, I'd like to see much more different environments, like an office setting (boss v subordinate) or role reversal of the Irene game where the player is getting interrogated by a demon general.
Longtime lurker, no better time to make my first post I suppose.

Something I'd really hope for is an actual love plot in the interrogation gameplay. Kind of like the love mode in Imouto, where there's the usual stuff as the main game, but the MC and the girl are an actual couple and are flirting around and teasing each other before getting to the actual fucking. Depending on how you interact with the girl, you could have her reacting differently to what you tell/do, e.g. acting touchy and forward would render her hornier and more assertive about wanting to fuck you, while being careful and slow would lead to a more loving, tender and submissive girl that'd melt in your touch. No game overs for being too forward I'd say, just her not being as enthusiastic about the sex and letting you do your thing.

On another note, seeing a girl actually get pregnant/holding a baby post-game would be really nice, but I think JSK enjoys the act of impregnation more than the consequences of it, so it's even more of a long shot than the idea that I just presented. Not that I'm complaining – nothing hotter than a big ol' creampie after all.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Longtime lurker, no better time to make my first post I suppose.

Something I'd really hope for is an actual love plot in the interrogation gameplay. Kind of like the love mode in Imouto, where there's the usual stuff as the main game, but the MC and the girl are an actual couple and are flirting around and teasing each other before getting to the actual fucking. Depending on how you interact with the girl, you could have her reacting differently to what you tell/do, e.g. acting touchy and forward would render her hornier and more assertive about wanting to fuck you, while being careful and slow would lead to a more loving, tender and submissive girl that'd melt in your touch. No game overs for being too forward I'd say, just her not being as enthusiastic about the sex and letting you do your thing.

On another note, seeing a girl actually get pregnant/holding a baby post-game would be really nice, but I think JSK enjoys the act of impregnation more than the consequences of it, so it's even more of a long shot than the idea that I just presented. Not that I'm complaining – nothing hotter than a big ol' creampie after all.
I like your idea of a date night simulator. If you make some of your responses insensitive enough, I could see all the standard routes applying too.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Something I'd really hope for is an actual love plot in the interrogation gameplay. Kind of like the love mode in Imouto, where there's the usual stuff as the main game, but the MC and the girl are an actual couple and are flirting around and teasing each other before getting to the actual fucking.
Don't a lot of his interrogation games have that. The imouto and Sion, the teacher student one has that mode. Not sure about his recent interrogation ones, as I haven't tried to play them seriously.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Don't a lot of his interrogation games have that. The imouto and Sion, the teacher student one has that mode.
I think those were more a sudden confession of love than a normal established couple bantering about.

Edit 1) Or they are an after love route continuation with flavor text as the only consequences.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stop tempting me with all these good ideas when I know that JSK wont make them and even if he does, they wont get translated to such an extent that I can enjoy all the nuances in the flirting. Furthermore, though using her body language and the environment sound more plausible, it is unlikely to be accomplished with Flash. All the more reason for him to use a better engine.

Is there any english game dev that makes games similar to JSK? Closest that I have seen is this game: f95zone.to/threads/magebuster-amorous-augury-v1-0-4-belgerum.18171/ but it lacks the freedom of positions present in JSK games.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It my computer or someone or a bunch of people JUST screw up the JSK Google doc to make it fking frustrating to read?

There is so much room on an A4 size document and they are squeezing it.

Delexicus

Reputation score
It my computer or someone or a bunch of people JUST screw up the JSK Google doc to make it fking frustrating to read?

A couple people messed with the margins again. It should be fixed now.

GEORGEM

Reputation score

P sure it's because someone posted a JSK game to one of those aggregator sites again. We usually get a large influx of new users around those times.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've played some of these at least once and I can't seem to find the folders where the saves are.

Edit: Nvm, for some reason, the saves were in a macromedia folder.

Last edited: