What's new

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do remember he did some footjob scenes in past games, although the one that comes to mind, since I played it recently was with Miyui.

Tentalover

Reputation score
Can you elaborate? You didn't quote anyone so I really have no clue what you mean when you say this.
I think I reply to post that said JSK never change. Sorry for the late and brief reply.

More difficult? Perhaps, but new mechanics undermine newer battle games. Starting with Orekko remake, repeated hits to the head causes stun. if you just focus points into speed and attack, you could just blitz through the fights pretty quick and she would be powerless to stop you. You'd get those 3 bars back and just knock the sense out of her again. recent games make this easier by starting you of with 2 bars! depending on the game the love end would be as easily obtainable as others as long as you know what dialogue choices to make!
This sums it up, maybe.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I think his most notable attempt at feet was Reinas. (most recent demon girl game) Missionary from knockdown has a decent shot of feet in the air. Seems to have stopped though at the Elven Knight. Dunno about Yua; I didn't like her concept so I haven't (and probably won't) play that one. Hope he gives that body part another shot in the future. I'm not big on footjobs persay (occasionally enjoy) but having them on display during intercourse is pretty hot.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Well this is awkward but
Sup guys
If you didn't know
I create & edit the APK ports for JSK games
View attachment 34524
Right now, I'm doing the Freeware games & creating custom icons
Here's an example of it :^)
View attachment 34525
Stellar job there Cyber Eclipse. I really like that folder icon. With your permission, the APKs have been added to the MEGA Repository. Thank you for your hard work. 😍

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Imagine that, programs designed to run on a PC don't run well on a dinky phone :rolleyes:

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Very good man. The last 2 games are slow AF in my phone though
As Delexicus said, lower your quality to either medium or low
I suggest to keep the quality Low while in battle mode & only use Mid quality in H-scenes
Plus if the movements becomes slow,
Clear the game from background & restart the game, it should speed up
Moreover the last 2 games has a LOT of features, they will slow down. Especially Elf Knight

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Well this is awkward but
Sup guys
If you didn't know
I create & edit the APK ports for JSK games
View attachment 34524
Right now, I'm doing the Freeware games & creating custom icons
Here's an example of it :^)
View attachment 34525
Very nice! I'll have to snag a few and test them out. You got my favorite right there in the sample icon. It would be nice to have a little more privacy (and subtlety) than dragging the laptop to the bathroom or waiting for the fam to go to bed.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Very nice! I'll have to snag a few and test them out. You got my favorite right there in the sample icon. It would be nice to have a little more privacy (and subtlety) than dragging the laptop to the bathroom or waiting for the fam to go to bed.
You may want to bring a stylus in there with you. Some of those buttons are pretty small for thumbs.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Where would the saves for the mobile versions be located at in the case that we wanted to import saves I wonder though?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Where would the saves for the mobile versions be located at in the case that we wanted to import saves I wonder though?
I asked Cyber Eclipse this question a little while ago. It's in a root folder and can't be accessed without rooting your phone. The Root/ Data folder specifically. The save file can be deleted to reset your game progress by clearing your game's cache files in your phone's system/ apps settings page. So that's one thing that can be done to manage saves. I think it would be easier on everyone who'd prefer not to root their devices, to make unlocked versions of these game's APK files. I managed to do this with 10) Overthrow! the Demon Lord on the PC side. I described the process a bit in this post. I then used this app to do the file replacements in the associated APK file.

Screenshot_2020-09-08-09-45-37.jpg

Again, this was all made possible because of Cyber Eclipse's help. He informed me about this app and how to use it a bit. If anyone else would like to take a crack at unlocking these game .AS files, I'd appreciate it. My free time is fleeting as of late, and I'm not sure if/ when I'd be able to get around to unlocking all these games.

Last edited:

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
@TheUnsaid
Personal experience with Miyui maybe? Like when I played Satsuki I almost pulled my hair out trying to get the S ending before I caved and looked up what to do! Also I feel that this whole thing was over a misunderstanding, as well for maybe coming off as rude, and for that I apologize.
I asked Cyber Eclipse this question a little while ago. It's in a root folder and can't be accessed without rooting your phone. The Root/ Data folder specifically. The save file can be deleted to reset your game progress by clearing your game's cache files in your phone's system/ apps settings page. So that's one thing that can be done to manage saves. I think it would be easier on everyone who'd prefer not to root their devices, to make unlocked versions of these game's APK files. I managed to do this with 10) Overthrow! the Demon Lord on the PC side. I described the process a bit in this post. I then used this app to do the file replacements in the associated APK file.

View attachment 34566

Again, this was all made possible because of Cyber Eclipse's help. He informed me about this app and how to use it a bit. If anyone else would like to take a crack at unlocking these game .AS files, I'd appreciate it. My free time is fleeting as of late, and I'm not sure if/ when I'd be able to get around to unlocking all these games.
I know it may not mean much coming from me, but if you could post or even just p.m a little tutorial on what to do whenever you have the chance I wouldn't mind at least reading it! Also, do you just mean unlocking the scenes for the games? That's what I'm guessing, but I'd rather ask to be sure.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
@TheUnsaid
Personal experience with Miyui maybe? Like when I played Satsuki I almost pulled my hair out trying to get the S ending before I caved and looked up what to do! Also I feel that this whole thing was over a misunderstanding, as well for maybe coming off as rude, and for that I apologize.

I know it may not mean much coming from me, but if you could post or even just p.m a little tutorial on what to do whenever you have the chance I wouldn't mind at least reading it! Also, do you just mean unlocking the scenes for the games? That's what I'm guessing, but I'd rather ask to be sure.
Listen, the game files are always found in the "Data" folder of your "Root" directory of your phone which is ONLY accessible by rooting your phone
ZomboDroid 09092020132442.jpg
It's showing "Access is denied" because my phone isn't rooted right now
If you're curious about the app that I'm using for accessing root folders, it's
"ZArchiver" IMG_20200909_132716.jpg
People often think the save file is always found in
"Android > Data > com.JSKstudio.****"
but that's not the case.
Some apps DO save it there, but most of the time, the Apps randomly choose the Root folder for better storage & performance
Root is like Administrative properties & you know in PC, if you're administrator you can access & edit out quite some features.

Since placing the save file & rooting is a hassle, we're thinking of creating 2 types of APKs
One will be Modded with everything unlocked & the other Unmodded without anything unlocked!
You can have BOTH the APKs installed & won't have to replace the previous one (Signature name will be different for both)

But we'll need the modded main file (which is the SWF file) for APK to be created.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Listen, the game files are always found in the "Data" folder of your "Root" directory of your phone which is ONLY accessible by rooting your phone
View attachment 34575
It's showing "Access is denied" because my phone isn't rooted right now
If you're curious about the app that I'm using for accessing root folders, it's
"ZArchiver"View attachment 34576
People often think the save file is always found in
"Android > Data > com.JSKstudio.****"
but that's not the case.
Some apps DO save it there, but most of the time, the Apps randomly choose the Root folder for better storage & performance
Root is like Administrative properties & you know in PC, if you're administrator you can access & edit out quite some features.

Since placing the save file & rooting is a hassle, we're thinking of creating 2 types of APKs
One will be Modded with everything unlocked & the other Unmodded without anything unlocked!
You can have BOTH the APKs installed & won't have to replace the previous one (Signature name will be different for both)

But we'll need the modded main file (which is the SWF file) for APK to be created.
That's the plan. The main SWF from each game needs to be modded to accomplish this though. Preferably the .AS file that was modded should be stored with the modded SWF for reference in case of future game and translation updates.

The process of unlock modding these games is not too complicated. First you'll need to install FFDEC on your computer. Open a game's main SWF file with it. Then navigate to the scripts/ fla tree. You'll want to search for any file that contains the phrase "end1". This is a reference to a boolean variable for whether you beat the game a certain way. It can be a bit of a pain to search for this variable in each AS file. I recommend exporting all the .AS files and then doing a bulk search on all the files with a program like PowerGrep.

Hit "Edit ActionScript" at the bottom, then delete the following lines and save your work at the bottom, then save as in the upper left with a different name variant. And that should unlock the game modes.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
That's the plan. The main SWF from each game needs to be modded to accomplish this though. Preferably the .AS file that was modded should be stored with the modded SWF for reference in case of future game and translation updates.

The process of unlock modding these games is not too complicated. First you'll need to install FFDEC on your computer. Open a game's main SWF file with it. Then navigate to the scripts/ fla tree. You'll want to search for any file that contains the phrase "end1". This is a reference to a boolean variable for whether you beat the game a certain way. It can be a bit of a pain to search for this variable in each AS file. I recommend exporting all the .AS files and then doing a bulk search on all the files with a program like PowerGrep.

Hit "Edit ActionScript" at the bottom, then delete the following lines and save your work at the bottom, then save as in the upper left with a different name variant. And that should unlock the game modes.

Say
If we're modding for unlocking title screen, should we also mod the skill points to like 50,000?

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Say
If we're modding for unlocking title screen, should we also mod the skill points to like 50,000?
I suppose so. That way you could view the battle scenes more easily on older titles. I'm not sure of how to do that though.

Edit 1) I suppose we could just search the MainTimeLine.AS for all it's declared save_data_obj variables. That would tell us everything that is put in a save file.

Last edited:

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it! If I find the time I'll see if I can put this into practice without messing anything up. By the way, I remembered that someone on these forums actually modded jsks older games to have all the scenes unlocked. They were done by @EmmGee and here's the thread: Flash game mods

Only thing is the second overthrow game is missing. I do have it and I could upload it and the others to the repository if you'd like me too. They could be helpful for what you want to do, but would/should permission be asked first? Last I saw they were on last month, but who knows how long it would be till we get an answer.