What's new

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Imagine, in the future, if it got to a point where drawing a stick figure with two round circles for boobs can get you arrested or executed. I hope humanity is not stupid enough to reach that point. (I know this sounds stupid, but seriously, sometimes you wonder...)
Welp seen people do that actually...0_0

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
And 1 line before you said that liking loli in any way makes you a pedophile, and 1 line before that you were comparing them to real children
A=B, B=C, then A=C?
I was explaining what lolis are & why they are so hated

Alright this loli fetish discussion is turning into an argument. I'd like to stop it here... It's a personal preference anyways.
I apologize if some were provoked by my words... (・–・; )

Tellukoz

Reputation score
I was explaining what lolis are & why they are so hated
Yeah, and you did it with such emotion, focusing in the underage and pedophile part and not so much in drawing part

But ok, I'll stop here, honestly I know loli is not the most stable ground to fight against prejudge, but if isn't there, then where?

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Yeah, and you did it with such emotion, focusing in the underage and pedophile part and not so much in drawing part

But ok, I'll stop here, honestly I know loli is not the most stable ground to fight against prejudge, but if isn't there, then where?
Cool

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Seems like JSK's next work is going to be another conversation type game. It also seems like he's reintroducing a mechanic from before or something? The last couple of lines from his update post didn't survive the mangler that is Google Translate. Regardless, it seems like it'll be a couple of weeks before we see a sneak peek of his next game.
Last few lines are about new heroine being complete opposite of Selene and that estimated delivery time is January.

Me too... She looks too pure to be lewded
Reminds me of Fate/ KanColle/ Azure Lane character. Can't recall which one though...
I'm sorry for going back to this, but the "too pure" line made me chuckle:
New title is 『教え子が角オナしてたので指導することにした』 which means "I cought my student corner masturbating, so I'm giving her guidance"

I finally got it...the first time I actually saw it. Seriously, I had been playing for about an hour after legitimately having maxed out everything and then accumulating 5k useless points, and she finally attempted a knee drop. On the upside, the counter is probably the best thing in the entire game. I guess the trick is to let her take you down and then whale on you until she does the move.

I have a new issue, though. This (and other flash games) keep deleting their save data on their own. Anyone know why this happens?
Are you using something like CCleaner or other software cleaning your system? I had that ussue before and I needed to disable cleaning Adobe Flash Player and Macromedia Shockwave.

XXDarkXX

Reputation score
For simplicities sake, I made a new game folder for Selene on MEGA. This one has Icevail's translation merged with the untranslated files to make the game complete. That way you only need to download the one folder labeled (complete game) to get everything working smoothly.

I personally don't mind it in games to a point. But many people find it either not erotically enjoyable, or are outright repulsed by it. There is the current climate on Reddit that has taken up the crusade against all drawn or rendered Loli content as well to consider...
Ok so i download the complete game, made a folder, put everything in that folder, then started. Everything was going well until this pops up:
TypeError: Error #1006: Muneyure is not a function.
at tougijyoouselene_fla::メイン_ヒロイン_ゲーム用_181/frame1288().

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
New title is 『教え子が角オナしてたので指導することにした』 which means "I cought my student corner masturbating, so I'm giving her guidance"
Oh shit ×_×

Ranos

Reputation score
Last few lines are about new heroine being complete opposite of Selene and that estimated delivery time is January.

Are you using something like CCleaner or other software cleaning your system? I had that ussue before and I needed to disable cleaning Adobe Flash Player and Macromedia Shockwave.
Caught my student corner masturbating? TABLE-KUN? OH NO! not table-kun! what did table-kun do to deserve this treatment!? yet another horny girl assaults poor table-kun, The horror!

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score

New post about the upcoming game, and also report from Selene's sales, little over 5k sold over the past weeks, saying that milestone was reached 2nd fastest of all titles.

The progression is at the usual pace, and JSK is now working on the touch mechanics, we're also given shot summary of the heroine, a timid girl, both shy and uneasy around the MC, we're also given glimpse of the opening / intro event.

Please check the link above if you are interested in knowing more.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score

New post about the upcoming game, and also report from Selene's sales, little over 5k sold over the past weeks, saying that milestone was reached 2nd fastest of all titles.

The progression is at the usual pace, and JSK is now working on the touch mechanics, we're also given shot summary of the heroine, a timid girl, both shy and uneasy around the MC, we're also given glimpse of the opening / intro event.

Please check the link above if you are interested in knowing more.
A'ight I take it back! She does NOT look pure!

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A'ight I take it back! She does NOT look pure!
Actually this scene reminds me of Nene from Sanoba witch and she is still one of the purest girls out there. Even though she kinda had a condition for doing it but still.
JSK describes this girl as a meek and shy loli. So i wonder what her story is...

D

Deleted member 376541

I always find the argument involving people liking loli = pedophile argument flawed. It's like comparing liking violence in video games to violence in real life. Smacking a fake video game character with a baseball bat is amusing. Watching a real person get violently beat up by a baseball bat is totally different and can actually physically cause me to recoil in cringe.

Same thing with fictional younger looking characters vs real breathing flesh poop monsters.

It's gotten to a point where i've seen some stupid shit where people try to apply real life laws to a fictional younger character. Imagine, in the future, if it got to a point where drawing a stick figure with two round circles for boobs can get you arrested or executed. I hope humanity is not stupid enough to reach that point. (I know this sounds stupid, but seriously, sometimes you wonder...)
You know you'd think after the video games causing violence by the media shit with games like GTA and Manhunt that was long debunked would've solved this type of stuff but nope, it hasn't. But I'll stop from there because I'd be wasting my time.