What's new

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Hey guys.
i am really lost..
I installed BELPinx and the xunityautotranslatorbelinx and after that the MTL-Mosaic filter removal.

Tried anything, i cant get it to work, that this censorship gets removed.
Saw some1 on f95 with decensored pictured and dont figure out, what i am doing wrong ;(

Any ideas please?:cry:
Decensorship & mosaic removal are two different things.

Mosaic removal as it's called removes the blur/ mosaic filter for the genitals.

Decensorship is done by editing the genital asset files/ images itself. If you remove the mosaic, don't expect the genital shapes to be decensored too. They're baked mosaic images. Needs to be extracted & edited in Photoshop. XinChi from F95 has already done it but there's still some minor problems here & there with the shapes so he hasn't publicised them yet.

Anybody knows how to play the game ? There's only a ReiPatcher file in the drive folder, I don't know what to do with it
Icevail has only shared his translation files.
If you have bought the game previously you can use them there. The game was updated by JSK recently & might be updated again. Not to mention Xinchi's working on decensorship & it's still being modified for better performance by Noxtek. And apart from Icevail, someone else is continuing from his text file on the loli parts.
It might take a while before it's publicised to the drive.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hey guys.
i am really lost..
I installed BELPinx and the xunityautotranslatorbelinx and after that the MTL-Mosaic filter removal.

Tried anything, i cant get it to work, that this censorship gets removed.
Saw some1 on f95 with decensored pictured and dont figure out, what i am doing wrong ;(

Any ideas please?:cry:
Maybe the folder the game is in has Japanese Characters? It shouldn't have Japanese characters in the directory line.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blog Update. Not a remake. A M16-looking rifle.

It will be a battle game. But will it be the same or perhaps it be something like shogun princess style.

Wonder what will we be fighting. I be guessing Military girl or Robot girl.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Blog Update. Not a remake. A M16-looking rifle.

It will be a battle game. But will it be the same or perhaps it be something like shogun princess style.

Wonder what will we be fighting. I be guessing Military girl or Robot girl.
Well, the last game in question with a gun was MGB, and I sure as hell hope not its not going to be like shogun princess was. :unsure:
As for what we're fighting, I bet we have magical girl in our hands once more, would be weird if it was a robot since the heroine must be a virgin, at least what the JSK insists on the blog page about the base of the games, hard to deflower a robot/android, now isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

I hope we see one day a monster girl heroine. :rolleyes:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, the last game in question with a gun was MGB, and I sure as hell hope not its not going to be like shogun princess was. :unsure:
As for what we're fighting, I bet we have magical girl in our hands once more, would be weird if it was a robot since the heroine must be a virgin, at least what the JSK insists on the blog page about the base of the games, hard to deflower a robot/android, now isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

I hope we see one day a monster girl heroine. :rolleyes:
Why else would JSK design a full Rifle. Unless it's some super human. A person will technically be filled with holes.
And JSK did mention it is not a remake so Magical girl likely out of the window.

I wouldn't mind doing a robot girl like Kos-mos. There is the xenosaga/xenoblade series so...

Then again JSK is a kancolle player so it's anyone's guess whether it be a character from kancolle or not.
I will just put place my bet on a design like Bismarck or Esdeath for Military Uniform.
Robot girl design will at least provide more freedom for the clothes

PS Aren't demons considered monster girls? Elves might count too for some.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Why else would JSK design a full Rifle. Unless it's some super human. A person will technically be filled with holes.
And JSK did mention it is not a remake so Magical girl likely out of the window.

I wouldn't mind doing a robot girl like Kos-mos. There is the xenosaga/xenoblade series so...

Then again JSK is a kancolle player so it's anyone's guess whether it be a character from kancolle or not.
I will just put place my bet on a design like Bismarck or Esdeath for Military Uniform.
Robot girl design will at least provide more freedom for the clothes

PS Aren't demons considered monster girls? Elves might count too for some.
To the ps question... yes, technically they are. I think what Ice is saying (and a lot of us are hoping for) are some more exotic monmusu types. Like lamia, harpy, kitsune, hellhounds, dragongirls, etc.

randind

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hi guys where can i download the latest game files? Thanks!

Kiava

Reputation score
To me that rifle it remember a Barret Cal .50 without scope, anyway i'd like to see a remake of Fuuma Girl Maisa sooner or later

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
To me that rifle it remember a Barret Cal .50 without scope, anyway i'd like to see a remake of Fuuma Girl Maisa sooner or later
Sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about, this rifle, is OBVIOUSLY a SATR, a Super Anti-Tank Rifle, meant to penetrate Super Heavy armored vehicles!

Fella's I believe we are FINALLY getting...

A tank girl

it has been long coming, truly, a blessing to all perverts across the world!

Thank you JSK.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
It's pretty much the same rifle from MGB, so maybe it's going to have flight capabilities like that game, or a girl with super powers, or even an armored girl maybe

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I hope so, I couldn't get into the heroine in MGB, but the combat system was cool. I hope we get another busty broad if that's the case.

Haggio3

Reputation score
Hey guys ! Any idea how to use the translation files in the drive to use on the game ?

Teenymann

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me why the vampire hunter H music such a goddamn bop? Is this a coom game or a level for something like Crazy Machines?

supdawggiobro

Reputation score
I've looked everywhere and I cannot find the moody niece and corner by a cheeky devil games for android and English. Anybody know where I can find these?