What's new

Lloydbannings97

Reputation score
No rape and then choices 1 and 2 twice for story mode 3 then love ending is 1 after first fight and 2 after the second.
Cool, thank you. I got Story Mode 3 unlocked but it's giving 2 dialogue options to choose from after each round instead of 1 after I beat her each time.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Got it. Story Mode 3, Dialogue Options 1 then 2 after each round. Just need to figure out Ending 2 now.

the middle left scene unlocks with 3 hearts and let it go. the middle right scene is with 1 heart. the number of hearts is obtained a little randomly I would say, I went from 1 heart to 3 or from 2 to 4

If you were talking about the 2 endings (submissive man and love), you have to unlock the 3rd fight scene. for submissive man, beat 1x at the beginning by making her cum, then she must jump you with the 4 hearts, finally lose for the 3rd round. the dialogues I don't remember very well how I succeeded :/ for love, no sex, discussion only. After beating 1x, take 1st choice, after beating second time, take 2nd choice. beat at the end. I admit that at the dialogue level I paid little attention but there should not be 2 dialogues with 2 choices each. Just try every possibility and you unlock. Otherwise, the rest of my approach is normaly ok
Any idea on how to get Ending 2?

Last edited:

Slime Alter

Reputation score
Cool, thank you. I got Story Mode 3 unlocked but it's giving 2 dialogue options to choose from after each round instead of 1 after I beat her each time.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Got it. Story Mode 3, Dialogue Options 1 then 2 after each round. Just need to figure out Ending 2 now.

Any idea on how to get Ending 2?
On story mode 2 make her cum through rape 3 times and take options 1 and 2 if I'm not mistaken.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Created a section for the new game in the Community Guide since there wasn't one already! Also, this one has to have the longest name out of all of JSK's games.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
First post has been updated to include the newest game and has been reworked a bit to include updated links to the community guide and some new information.

Edit: Looks like the file I uploaded that I obtained from elsewhere already contains complete save data, you may want to delete the Tougioh_savedata.json from the data folder if you want to start from scratch

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Compared to the previous cage fight game, not too many differences in terms of gameplay. Besides the obvious change in heroine design, the following stood out for me.

1. Like the previous games, having max agility and at least all of the skills at level 1 makes winning story mode 1 a breeze. Story modes 2 and 3 might need spirit gauge maxed out as insurance, but it's still ludicrously easy to get a perfect win even without raping her.
2. She has a mount position judo-throw counter if players mess around for too long instead of finishing her. This is highly damaging and cannot be reversed, not bad since the previous iteration did not have this. Likewise, her mount position to MMA arm breaker doesn't have the rape reversal the previous iteration had, so there's no merit to letting her tackle the player.
3. More wrestling moves compared to the previous iteration. Bear hug is new, as is the sleeper chokehold. More options from previous games like unconscious sex are also available when they didn't exist back in the first game. Grapple mode isn't an advantage since she can still attack while held, so players might as well use the finishers immediately, necessitating a full SP gauge to do everything quickly.
4. The endings are more streamlined now. The previous game required players to beat EX mode 7 times for the true end, which was hard even with ALL stats maxed out. This one just requires giving her a beatdown without raping her in story mode 3 for the love end.
5. Same HP armour break system as previous games, whereas the previous iteration made it really easy to strip the opponent naked. Not too difficult even at base strength to strip her naked, since each piece of clothing only requires at most 6 strikes to rip.

Unity is a huge improvement over Flash, and now that he's used to it he can churn out the games until he gets burnout again.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So.. regarding the game atm.. is anyone encounter a rather glitchy issue when you destroy a piece of her clothes and she takes quite some time to cover hide her bits?

And art... i couldn't help but see the black line which is suppose to be the belly button becoming LONG during her cowgirl scene.

ADuckFromNarnia

Reputation score
So.. regarding the game atm.. is anyone encounter a rather glitchy issue when you destroy a piece of her clothes and she takes quite some time to cover hide her bits?

And art... i couldn't help but see the black line which is suppose to be the belly button becoming LONG during her cowgirl scene.
Bit of a weird perspective thing, I think. eh, issok

I've been helping write the guide for this edition - Can anyone give me some pointers for how to get ending 3? I've gotten the rest but this one is usually the submissive/servant/follower end so not sure how to go about it from here

Also, if you start Extra mode 1/2/3 you can still view the Paizuri, as activating the counter turns the scene into the sort of scene viewer

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I've been helping write the guide for this edition - Can anyone give me some pointers for how to get ending 3? I've gotten the rest but this one is usually the submissive/servant/follower end so not sure how to go about it from here
Choose that you want to make her a pet at the start of story mode 2.
Win with cowgirl twice while making her cum.
Last match lose.

Japanese text

③服従エンド
・「ストーリーモード2」で、逆H攻撃の「騎乗位」を受ける。
・Hシーンで1回以上「美音」を絶頂させる。
・3戦目で負ける。

Google Translate
③ Obedience end ・In "Story Mode 2", receive the "Cowgirl" reverse H attack. ・Let's climax "Mion" at least once in the H scene. ・Lose in the third game.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
100%er, game is currently bugged and you can't unlock the paizuri scene.
Really was the one thing I was trying to get first, rip
Well, there's always mounted position ;)

JSK posted apology for bugged paizuri, will be updating the game soon.

If we're talking bugs, there's a silly one when she's facing forwards - boobs spill out of her shirt to the sides.

I must say, this is a first game in a while where buying out prediction ability is pretty useful, considering there are 2 unblockable moves (1 of which is guaranteed damage).

Edit:
Also, I find this way more funny than it should be
1659354337596.png

Last edited:

urruah

Reputation score
The paizuri scene we can't get thanks to a bug was one of the reverse attack options right?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The paizuri scene we can't get thanks to a bug was one of the reverse attack options right?
I'm not sure.
I know there's a paizuri in the game still.

The male assertive one is easy to access. I don't think there's a female assertive one in the game.

First punch her.
While she's reeling from the punch, trip her. She'll drop to the ground.
That's when you climb on top of her, in the male assertive mounting pose.
While you're on top, you can force your dick into her mouth.

After you get the forced fellatio scene. Ah... the one where she's awake. Not the sleeping forced fellatio.
You can move to forced paizuri.

I did all 4 hearts and none were paizuri.
Heart 1 is a footjob.
Heart 2 is a BJ.
Heart 3 is facesitting.
Heart 4 is cowgirl.

Unity is a huge improvement over Flash, and now that he's used to it he can churn out the games until he gets burnout again.
Not gonna lie... I laughed. That was funny.
The endings are more streamlined now. The previous game required players to beat EX mode 7 times for the true end, which was hard even with ALL stats maxed out. This one just requires giving her a beatdown without raping her in story mode 3 for the love end.
I think that was only one game, and yeah... it defeats the point of EX mode to have it be required to get an ending. I'm glad he saw that and changed course immediately.

_____

Is it just me or is this game a noticeable step up in animation quality? I thought the animations in this game were super good.
I saw some squash and stretch that he doesn't usually do in his games.

Last edited:

urruah

Reputation score
I mean the paizuri scene that's in the replay options. And I couldn't switch to paizuri from the reverse attack blowjob.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I mean the paizuri scene that's in the replay options. And I couldn't switch to paizuri from the reverse attack blowjob.
Yes, JSK is aware of this and is working on a patch to fix it. If you can edit database files, you can fix it yourself as the user who uploaded a save file earlier had done. Otherwise, just wait and redownload the latest version when it's ready.

If you've unlocked the second of the reverse rape scenes, it should include both the blowjob and boobjob options. Right now, the latter cannot be accessed through the gallery or through switching midway from the default blowjob scene.

Raksar

Reputation score
I have a question. I have been playing Tougioh, and at first it was fine, but now it runs with the music playing, but this is the screen. I have no idea how to fix it. I searched for data and cleared the app data and deleted game files and unpacked a new game. I use Win 10, but is an older system. As I said, it worked fine before. Thanks!
1659413791596.png

Kiava

Reputation score
hi guys just asking, the procedure to uncesor the game it can be done by anyone or better to wait for someone that is capable ? i personally never done it so i wanted to know if is feasible i terms of diffculty

Delexicus

Reputation score
hi guys just asking, the procedure to uncesor the game it can be done by anyone or better to wait for someone that is capable ? i personally never done it
Are you talking about the new game? If so, it has already been done by Noxtek. He also rewrote the resizer.txt file. Just waiting for a few more things to line up first before releasing it with the XinChi's decensor pack. A DeepL MTL will be included as a stop gap measure.

Kiava

Reputation score
Are you talking about the new game? If so, it has already been done by Noxtek. He also rewrote the resizer.txt file. Just waiting for a few more things to line up first before releasing it with the XinChi's decensor pack. A DeepL MTL will be included as a stop gap measure.
oh ok, thanks for the info.
that was quick ahah
appreciate the fact he's working hard for all of us
EDIT : wait he's the same noxtek of f95 ? if yes i "know" him, he helped me a couple of times with some uncen request for some games

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
oh ok, thanks for the info.
that was quick ahah
appreciate the fact he's working hard for all of us
EDIT : wait he's the same noxtek of f95 ? if yes i "know" him, he helped me a couple of times with some uncen request for some games
Yup, the one and the same.