What's new

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the community guide doesn't seem to talk about it, and there's similar moves in other JSK games that are just unblockable, but I wanted to double-check, anyone found a way to stop/block/counter her "foul" attack(where she jumps at you with her crotch in your face and slams you into the ground)? I can't tell if MTL is just making it hard for me to figure out, or if it is an unblockable attack.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So the community guide doesn't seem to talk about it, and there's similar moves in other JSK games that are just unblockable, but I wanted to double-check, anyone found a way to stop/block/counter her "foul" attack(where she jumps at you with her crotch in your face and slams you into the ground)? I can't tell if MTL is just making it hard for me to figure out, or if it is an unblockable attack.
Unblockable, so trip her to cancel it when she tries to pull it off.

Josba

Reputation score
anyone found a way to stop/block/counter her "foul" attack(where she jumps at you with her crotch in your face and slams you into the ground)?
I used the Taunt to stop those, because it switches her to her reverse H attack, which can be blocked. It has the bonus of not damaging her if you are waiting for a chance to counter.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I used the Taunt to stop those, because it switches her to her reverse H attack, which can be blocked. It has the bonus of not damaging her if you are waiting for a chance to counter.
That's actually a really good idea, I'd normally just attack her clothes, then combo a Tornado kick to put her on the ground, but taunt would be better.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's actually a really good idea, I'd normally just attack her clothes, then combo a Tornado kick to put her on the ground, but taunt would be better.
In summary:

1. Hit her for damage then trip her.
2. Damage her clothes (no HP damage) then trip her. Won't work if she's naked.
3. Taunt her and then block the next attack.

Taunt is safest, but the latest patched version increases the likelihood she does attacks which can be countered so it's no longer an absolute must. I usually play with no points to strength, so tripping her has the ancillary benefit of draining her HP enough for the counter moves to come into play.

Sochiro

Reputation score
are there any translations being worked on for the latest JSK games on his DL Site ( )???? It looks like there's no progress at the works if the google docs community files are an indication but i want to be proven wrong

else ima brute force my way to complete these

Delexicus

Reputation score
are there any translations being worked on for the latest JSK games on his DL Site ( )???? It looks like there's no progress at the works if the google docs community files are an indication but i want to be proven wrong

else ima brute force my way to complete these
There already is a translation of (I Wanna Make This Overconfident Magical Girl Learn Her Place). The new game (The Colosseum King Has Has Way In The Ring) is currently being translated by an ex member of this site.

starwolves

Reputation score
Does JSK game have patreon ? I mean their game quite legendary and all who have and still translating their game. I feel like they would be famous.
And I want to thanks all people who have translated their game, develope ReiPatcher and deposit their games. The starlights at the dark veil to shine the path to worlds.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Does JSK game have patreon ? I mean their game quite legendary and all who have and still translating their game. I feel like they would be famous.
And I want to thanks all people who have translated their game, develope ReiPatcher and deposit their games. The starlights at the dark veil to shine the path to worlds.
He has a Cien page with only a follow option. He seems very protective of his own creative process. With good reason, otherwise he'd be beholden to his investors, and that can easily suck the fun out of any artform.

starwolves

Reputation score
He has a Cien page with only a follow option. He seems very protective of his own creative process. With good reason, otherwise he'd be beholden to his investors, and that can easily suck the fun out of any artform.
Yeah that would be understandable but he don't have to take up with the patreons. There are fews dev team that have patreon can't make change in their process. Though he would need a big announcement and translate team. And compare to VN and Free Roam games that's going on right now, he might get a big hit.
But it would be hard if JSK is a small team and don't plan to get famous, or it's a solo man.

land0ffairy

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the cowgirl have two viewpoin or i missing something ?
even missionary doggy counter have four

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Is the cowgirl have two viewpoin or i missing something ?
even missionary doggy counter have four
I mean... it's JSK.

His favorite positions are missionary and doggy.
He made a bunch of free flash animations of Kantai Collection ship girls a while back. The series was all missionary scenes.

Dude clearly has a preference and it's been like this for like... forever?

Game balance even incentivizes you going for the rape end first since you get points for stat increases by cumming in the girl. Love End is the 4th ending for a reason.

___

Honestly, ToGiOuh is a small departure from the other works.
He's been experimenting his position usage.

I'm liking how he's not forcing love end to be the missionary pose anymore. He gave the "servant end" missionary in the last magical girl game.
Now he gave the "rape end" missionary.

That's a pretty interesting deal. It's always been Missionary for love end.
Lewd End is either cowgirl or doggy.
Rape End being the first ending he creates cause you know... his preference... has the most versatility. Sometimes it's tying up a girl and doing standing position while she's forced to look at herself in the mirror. Some form of bondage or something else.

Recently though he's been giving the Love End, a sitting lotus position. It's a position where both partners move, and puts their faces close to each other for a kiss.

I think this is probably the most he let the girls be sexually proactive on their own.

___

Next game's gonna be a touching game though, so he might surprise us more.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I mean... it's JSK.

His favorite positions are missionary and doggy.
He made a bunch of free flash animations of Kantai Collection ship girls a while back. The series was all missionary scenes.
Wait what, he made Kantai collection ship girl scenes? Could you please point me into their direction because this is the first I've heard of it ever. I thought I was up to date on JSK's works but I completely missed that.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Wait what, he made Kantai collection ship girl scenes? Could you please point me into their direction because this is the first I've heard of it ever. I thought I was up to date on JSK's works but I completely missed that.
Check the Freeware section of the JSK Directory.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Check the Freeware section of the JSK Directory.
But the only games I know of is 26 games that was made and released then there is just three freeware games of girls Serika, Kanami, and Ayasaki and that's just it. I've reread your game guide several times. Never once I've seen a single mention of kantai collection in guide. And i still can't find it.

Delexicus

Reputation score
But the only games I know of is 26 games that was made and released then there is just three freeware games of girls Serika, Kanami, and Ayasaki and that's just it. I've reread your game guide several times. Never once I've seen a single mention of kantai collection in guide. And i still can't find it.
It isn't written in the guide simply because there was no real "game" aspect to them. They were simply animation and dialog warm up exercises that JSK took after his long hiatus. Have a look in the main Download link in the JSK Community Guide. I'm quite sure they are there since I uploaded them myself. XX With Arashi, Hamakaze, and Isokaze are the ones you are looking for.

Screenshot_20220819-114739_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It isn't written in the guide simply because there was no real "game" aspect to them. They were simply animation and dialog warm up exercises that JSK took after his long hiatus. Have a look in the main Download link in the JSK Community Guide. I'm quite sure they are there since I uploaded them myself. XX With Arashi, Hamakaze, and Isokaze are the ones you are looking for.

View attachment 45159
Wonderful. Thank you very much. These would certainly make their fans very happy. I'm sadden to see that he didn't make my favorite girls from kancolle but that's fine. XD I still enjoyed them even when there was no game aspect to them. Good and enjoyable experience.

Edit: With that said, I would say those three freeware games is completely missable if people wasn't following this thread as closely as I did. So I think it's worth a mention in guide at least?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Wonderful. Thank you very much. These would certainly make their fans very happy. I'm sadden to see that he didn't make my favorite girls from kancolle but that's fine. XD I still enjoyed them even when there was no game aspect to them. Good and enjoyable experience.

Edit: With that said, I would say those three freeware games is completely missable if people wasn't following this thread as closely as I did. So I think it's worth a mention in guide at least?
You may have a point. I'll see if I can whip up a quick update for the guide this weekend.

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
1661031960812.png
New game and it's a new interrogation game, looks like it is far from being even slightly progressed apprx. 1% done), JSK even thinks it's too early to sell out about it. But hey, JSK's art is really evolving. The new girl's design is something about her eyes (being more slanted/droppy?), I'm not really an eye person so I can't really tell the difference, it's supposed to make them look kind of "weak".

I just like thick thighs and big boobas.