What's new

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yet another shoplifting interrogation plot. I was hoping he'd come up with an original storyline, unfortunately there's only so many ways one can question female students with an element of blackmail.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yet another shoplifting interrogation plot. I was hoping he'd come up with an original storyline, unfortunately there's only so many ways one can question female students with an element of blackmail.
I can think of a few interrogation plots.

School Life:
Student cheats at test.
Girl goes from normal straight-laced girl to a full gyaru(gal) in the span of a month.
Successful student, starts getting bad grades
Tutor teaching female student's grades rebound.
Athletic girl quits her sport and starts doing other things.
Popular girl starts getting bullied by classmates and retaliates violently.

Fantasy:
Country knight is accused of being a spy
Blacksmith is accused of colluding with someone who killed an important person
Demon Lord is interrogated about the location of their subordinates

And I should stop XD
Either way... there are a lot of interesting plot ideas.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I’ve kinda given up on JSK having drastically different plots or scenarios; he sure likes his same few settings done in different ways. All I hope from him now are interesting looking heroines and newer poses. Last game had both so I’m pleased.

Last edited:

Haggio3

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to go fullscreen in the last games made with unity ? Can't seem to figure it out

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The new girl's design is something about her eyes (being more slanted/droppy?),
Oh btw.
The thing about the eyes is Tarame vs Tsurime.

1661313826125.png

Lots of femdom creators like Tsuri-me.
JSK is big into domination loss, so aggressive looking girls getting wrecked by dick. He's mainly only done tsurime as well.
Now he's doing a pure Tara-me heroine. Generally seen in more passive girls.

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
Oh btw.
The thing about the eyes is Tarame vs Tsurime.

View attachment 45202

Lots of femdom creators like Tsuri-me.
JSK is big into domination loss, so aggressive looking girls getting wrecked by dick. He's mainly only done tsurime as well.
Now he's doing a pure Tara-me heroine. Generally seen in more passive girls.
Interesting, thanks for the info. This is kind of the idea I got from JSK's comment/visual, it'll be cool to see if JSK use this more often in especially in the battle games somehow.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Interesting, thanks for the info. This is kind of the idea I got from JSK's comment/visual, it'll be cool to see if JSK use this more often in especially in the battle games somehow.
Tarame combat heroine?

I don't think I've ever seen a battle character have that.
Goku has Tarame but switches to Tsurime when he starts fighting.

I'm thinking on it... but like every combat heroine I've ever known have Tsurime eyes.

ynurplewhat

Reputation score
I'm seriously falling in love with JSK's new artstyle. It used to be 'serviceable' for me and I was mostly in it for the sex scenes.
But now with the latest released game, I initially didn't like the girl's design from the previews but the animation quality and facial expressions are so damn good now that it made me like her.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tarame combat heroine?

I don't think I've ever seen a battle character have that.
Goku has Tarame but switches to Tsurime when he starts fighting.

I'm thinking on it... but like every combat heroine I've ever known have Tsurime eyes.
Saber?

Untitled.jpg

Macrophage from Cells at Work

Untitled.jpg

1661480120692.png

--------

Hmm, well, maybe those are "in between". Droopier than most action heroines, but still not like, "resting face Goku" (who is really, really Tarame). Its probably a relative thing: Saber is "less droopy" than Sakura for example, so the Tarame heroine of Fate/Stay is Sakura, with Saber in between and Rin as Tsurine?

Maybe Mashu / Shielder?

1661480051975.png

-------

Chidori from "Ninja Girl and Samurai Master"

1661480254039.jpeg

Definitely an action girl.

ninja.gif

nobun no shinobi.gif

-------
Okay, yeah, this is hard. Really hard to think of anyone with Tarame. But... there seem to be a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Saber?

View attachment 45214

Macrophage from Cells at Work

View attachment 45213

View attachment 45216

--------

Hmm, well, maybe those are "in between". Droopier than most action heroines, but still not like, "resting face Goku" (who is really, really Tarame). Its probably a relative thing: Saber is "less droopy" than Sakura for example, so the Tarame heroine of Fate/Stay is Sakura, with Saber in between and Rin as Tsurine?

Maybe Mashu / Shielder?

View attachment 45215

-------

Chidori from "Ninja Girl and Samurai Master"

View attachment 45217

Definitely an action girl.

View attachment 45218

View attachment 45219

-------

Okay, yeah, this is hard. Really hard to think of anyone with Tarame. But... there seem to be a few.
Bro Saber is definitely not Tarame.
Mash barely counts.

Macrophage uses the Tarame as part of the joke. Like look at this character being an "unexpected" badass.
Same with Chidori.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bro Saber is definitely not Tarame.
Mash barely counts.

Macrophage uses the Tarame as part of the joke. Like look at this character being an "unexpected" badass.
Same with Chidori.
Asuna (SAO)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If you're going to continue this conversation while posting a million giant images, then put them in a spoiler tag at the very least.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Should I point out, it's Tareme? Not Tarame.

As for Tareme combat heroine? I'm pretty sure every other PreCure heroine is Tareme.

ADuckFromNarnia

Reputation score
Honestly, this is getting pretty out of hand. Can we take away suggestion rights and simply open them when a new game comes out or have someone DM Delexcius or something when they want to suggest/edit anything? The guides don't change THAT much and there is a disgusting amount of random stuff on 21-30 guide right now, for example

Honestly, this is getting pretty out of hand. Can we take away suggestion rights and simply open them when a new game comes out or have someone DM Delexcius or something when they want to suggest/edit anything? The guides don't change THAT much and there is a disgusting amount of random stuff on 21-30 guide right now, for example
Though, apparently this has been going on since May so nevermind

anon2810

Reputation score
Does somebody know how to convert unity games to apk or is someone already working on that?